Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

+8
Lyd
palomino
Cigar
Lady Tis-Shine
Billy Ruben
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
Ciggy
true lilly
12 posters

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election - Page 9 Empty Re: Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:28 am

palomino wrote:Billy, stop harrassing and threatening True Lilly

it's your goat I'm riding,Horsey... rolf

we can do this for another 50 pages...this is only True Lilly's threads after all... thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election - Page 9 Empty Re: Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

Post  palomino Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:34 am

Billy, stop harrassing and threatening True Lilly

palomino

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:37 am

Billy Ruben wrote:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...I won't

sorry,I was making a pot of tea...and your contribution was...oh,the same old shit...hahahahahahaha... thumbs up rolf lmao
hee hee, palomino could repeat their POLITE REQUEST that you STOP POSTING THREATS (YOU ADMIT TO, thank you), for months, before catching up with all the REPEATED THREATS YOU POST IN AN ADMITTED ATTEMPT TO SCARE ME OFF POSTING.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:38 am

[quote="Billy Ruben"][quote="palomino"]Billy, stop harrassing and threatening True Lilly[/quote]

sorry,I was making a pot of tea...and your contribution was...oh,the same old shit...hahahahahahaha... thumbs up rolf lmao [/quote]
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:39 am

Billy Ruben wrote:

sorry,I was making a pot of tea...and your contribution was...oh,the same old shit...hahahahahahaha... thumbs up rolf lmao
hee hee, palomino could repeat their POLITE REQUEST that you STOP POSTING THREATS (YOU ADMIT TO, thank you), for months, before catching up with all the REPEATED THREATS YOU POST IN AN ADMITTED ATTEMPT TO SCARE ME OFF POSTING.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:40 am

can't you call me poofter pants again...I liked it,as i felt myself up thinking of the gay conductor who let me smoke a ciggie in the guards carriage,after I smoked him...pleeeease?

we can do this for another 50 pages...this is only True Lilly's threads after all... thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:42 am

true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

...Hahahahahahahahhahahahahaha.... rolf thumbs up

after you present your case...and the jury laughs you out the docks,as I perform oral on the judge...you'll be paying the court cost... rolf thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  palomino Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:51 am

palomino

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:51 am

can't you call me poofter pants again...I liked it,as i felt myself up thinking of the gay conductor who let me smoke a ciggie in the guards carriage,after I smoked him...pleeeease?

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  palomino Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:00 am

palomino

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:08 am

...did you know,The Lying conspiracy isn't even on page 9 on The Todays News sub-forum at DIF...yet,the real thread of rele4vance,TNBTN-Tintin's thread is not only on page 1,but the fourth ranking thread there...does not that tell you something...and you come here,to shore up your interests...I just wanted you to know that...

rolf
and...

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  palomino Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:14 am

palomino

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:17 am

Does tears flow down your cheek...can I lick them off...ahhh,tears of Infinite Sadness...I bet Lilly has cried a river,I understand retards like her that don't get their way... lmao

Not doing to well there...Horsey boy...don't think I look like so much of a fucktard as you...review your posting style.Is you and Lilly related,it's the same retarded style and post,page after page,count your fingers,is there 5 and an opposable thumb,now check your shoulders...is there a second head growing there...you might be inbred...ever think of that rolf
and one more time for the dummies...
...did you know,The Lying conspiracy isn't even on page 9 on The Todays News sub-forum at DIF...yet,the real thread of rele4vance,TNBTN-Tintin's thread is not only on page 1,but the fourth ranking thread there...does not that tell you something...and you come here,to shore up your interests...I just wanted you to know that...

rolf
and...

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  palomino Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:19 am

palomino

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:20 am

Does tears flow down your cheek...can I lick them off...ahhh,tears of Infinite Sadness...I bet Lilly has cried a river,I understand retards like her that don't get their way... lmao

Not doing to well there...Horsey boy...don't think I look like so much of a fucktard as you...review your posting style.Is you and Lilly related,it's the same retarded style and post,page after page,count your fingers,is there 5 and an opposable thumb,now check your shoulders...is there a second head growing there...you might be inbred...ever think of that rolf

rolf
and...

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  palomino Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:26 am

palomino

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:33 am

Billy Ruben wrote:

rolf
and...

Idiot, the 250,000+ Views of TLCIS, CAME TO READ FACTS that ONLY PALOMINO and I posted, that ALSO REMINDED THOSE READERS TO GO BACK AND REVIEW OUR OLD POSTS on TNBTN, of which I WAS THE PRIMARY POSTER FOR IT'S FIRST 10+ MILLION Views, before being banned FOR EXPOSING TINTIN'S LIES WITH CORI'S AND ICKE'S et al. Add all the other READERS I got at other sites and here, and I believe Thinking Readers can see at least one of 'YOUR' JEALOUSIES that makes 'YOU' SO BITTERLY VIOLENT IN 'YOUR' PERSONAL ATTACKS... On My Threads, because 'you' can't a Readership of 'your own'.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:37 am

true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

rolf
and...

Idiot, the 250,000+ Views of TLCIS, CAME TO READ FACTS that ONLY PALOMINO and I posted, that ALSO REMINDED THOSE READERS TO GO BACK AND REVIEW OUR OLD POSTS on TNBTN, of which I WAS THE PRIMARY POSTER FOR IT'S FIRST 10+ MILLION Views, before being banned FOR EXPOSING TINTIN'S LIES WITH CORI'S AND ICKE'S et al. Add all the other READERS I got at other sites and here, and I believe Thinking Readers can see at least one of 'YOUR' JEALOUSIES that makes 'YOU' SO BITTERLY VIOLENT IN 'YOUR' PERSONAL ATTACKS... On My Threads, because 'you' can't a Readership of 'your own'.

Nah,you were'nt,Tintin and Dixie D are the *stars*...you are forgotten,bitter and stuck here,cause of your pride and big mouth...who'd want you...Truth Hurts at times... butt

suppose you want a medal or ribbon for your contributions there too...little Lilly... lmao
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  palomino Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:41 am

You wouldn't know if a kangaroo was up your arse Billy.

Now, please stop harassing and threatening True Lilly

palomino

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:46 am

palomino wrote:You wouldn't know if a kangaroo was up your arse Billy.

Now, please stop harassing and threatening True Lilly

oh yes I would,it'd be bigger and more passionate than you my horsey friend... lmao thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  palomino Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:51 am

There's a door Billy. And written on it is...PLEASE STOP HARRASSING AND THREATENING TRUE LILLY. Walk through it my friend.

palomino

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:03 am

palomino wrote:There's a door Billy. And written on it is...PLEASE STOP HARRASSING AND THREATENING TRUE LILLY. Walk through it my friend.

cthulhu thumbs down

Not a hope,I made my squat my permanent home,I love the pink wall covering don't you?...makes me feel love inside,Like you'd feel my love eruptions up your arse...Good christians like it...since you don't know contraceptives,go on,admit it,you're all sodomites...

rolf lmao thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  palomino Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:29 am

Quick go cry to Sod Billy

Please stop harassing and threatening True Lilly

palomino

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:43 am

palomino wrote:Quick go cry to Sod Billy

Please stop harassing and threatening True Lilly

prove my threats little pony...and...did you know Sod's buying a river barge,cause I'm gonna crawl up his arse...a few Guiness's on the Thames...maybe hold hands,as the eternal twilight of street lamps kick in after night fall...a surreal and romantic back drop,for the one I truely love...

popcorn rolf thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:58 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
palomino wrote:Oh I think I just switched on editing mode. Don't mind me I'm just getting comfy and settling in.

Billy, please stop harrassing and threatening true lilly.

...and you are more than welcome Palomino,many members here are a bit rustic and need new target practice...and I'd like to see the girls weigh the boot in too...Tiswas does'nt need practice,But Lydia and Lilly Allen might do...miss having a few skirts around...no,I'm not talking livestock,like Sad old cows...from ballarat...

rolf thumbs up
what, you talking about 'those' sad old cows from Ballarat who teach their children to gang bash women 'they' hate for not being jealous of 'them'? But do please rally the other 'names' to gang dribble more BS, as it only better exposes what 'you' so desperately try to hide under floods of, stupidly bald faced, lies. See, it's not what 'you' GANGS of SECRET AGENDA PUSHING, Forum MEMBERS say, that matters, but what INDEPENDENT, THINKING READERS, SEE FROM THEIR OWN RESEARCH INTO WHAT 'you' ALL DEMAND, ALL MUST IGNORE. And it's those NON-members that WELL AND TRUELY OUT NUMBER 'you' HATE and WAR MONGERING, MULTIPLE ID MEMBER 'names' POSTING THE SAME LONG AGO DEBUNKED BS, ALL OVER WEB/NET Forums.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next