Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

+8
Lyd
palomino
Cigar
Lady Tis-Shine
Billy Ruben
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
Ciggy
true lilly
12 posters

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election - Page 8 Empty Re: Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

Post  palomino Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:02 pm

[quote="Billy Ruben"]
Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
palomino wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:...I FLIPPIN win,but such amateurs...

Oh, do stop teasing me.
You know what, deep down - I think you love true lilly.

...are you offering a threesome...god,I'm gonna need some coke to get it up.... catfight wacky boobies

unless you throw Bearstar or Chilli in the mix..."whut,whut,whut...here boy...Good doggie"...

dogshag dizzy dogshag dizzy

...Your stable mate logged off... thumbs up

You must have a "tacky reply" generator or something on your computer. It would be embarrassing if you actually thought of all that yourself.

palomino

Back to top Go down

Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election - Page 8 Empty Re: Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:07 pm

[quote="palomino"]
Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
palomino wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:...I FLIPPIN win,but such amateurs...

Oh, do stop teasing me.
You know what, deep down - I think you love true lilly.

...are you offering a threesome...god,I'm gonna need some coke to get it up.... catfight wacky boobies

unless you throw Bearstar or Chilli in the mix..."whut,whut,whut...here boy...Good doggie"...

dogshag dizzy dogshag dizzy

...Your stable mate logged off... thumbs up

You must have a "tacky reply" generator or something on your computer. It would be embarrassing if you actually thought of all that yourself.

Hmmm...sure you're cut out for me big boy????...

Droinke Sayeth:
Not a smart move ay cock suck.

are you offering...?
Ok,when I get to the UK,instead of onsight beatings,I'll give you a choice,we can fight until the hospital ward is ready for your arrival...OR...we can F*ck like a couple of poofs should...I will straddle your hard cock,ride you,while you jerk me off,as I kiss you passionately and suck on your nipplies...like that???...I do,you make me feel 22 again sweetheart.

catfight sissies cheers wub

...you know you're already beat... boobies ...come on,show us your tits... thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  palomino Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:17 pm

You must have a "tacky reply" generator or something on your computer. It would be embarrassing if you actually thought of all that yourself.[/quote]

[/quote]

...you know you're already beat... boobies ...come on,show us your tits... thumbs up [/quote]

Oh right, I "lost" because you can't come up with a better replies to mine. Sure...

palomino

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:21 pm

palomino wrote:You must have a "tacky reply" generator or something on your computer. It would be embarrassing if you actually thought of all that yourself.

[/quote]

...you know you're already beat... boobies ...come on,show us your tits... thumbs up [/quote]

Oh right, I "lost" because you can't come up with a better replies to mine. Sure...

[/quote]

... Sleep
No I'm badgering you to stay my flippant acquaintance...you came her first,pushing and shoving...and cry,because the artillery barrage was way above your competance.... thumbs down

Like Lilly the Turkey...Sore loser...1st prize looser.If you think you can throw a sane twist to True Lilly's post,be my guest,now,that's a challenge...eh wot???wot?wot?... popcorn

Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election - Page 8 78662306
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  palomino Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:25 pm

Please stop harrassing and threatening true lilly

palomino

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:27 pm

palomino wrote:Please stop harrassing and threatening true lilly

Now you're double posting as well...tough,anyone who is investiagting this can see you guys started it...Bit hot in the kitchen...then get out... thumbs down cthulhu rolling pin
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  palomino Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:30 pm

Please stop threatening and harassing true lilly

palomino

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:39 am

Silly Billy, we have a Member here, ASKING THAT 'you' CEASE MAKING 'your' FLOOD of DIRECT PERSONAL THREATS against another Member 'you' STARTED ATTACKING FOR EXPOSING (TO OTHERS 'they' ARE BETRAYING), the LOCAL, VIOLENTLY TRAITOROUS SCUM, SUPPORTED AND FUNDED BY TINTIN/AARNOUT van der PLOOGE=The LYING CONspiracy Industry, that FEEDS THE WAR CHEST of the wanna-be RULERS of Australia, THE DUTCH ROYALS='The King of The North', who's, DEATH PROMOTING 'out of Egypt' RELIGION, 'you' and 'FELLOW' ANONYMOUS 'names', VIOLENTLY DEMAND THE WORLD BOW TO. Surely you can't believe palomino is the only one of the 100 daily readers of my threads here, to see through 'your' NEED to ATTACK Those Who DON'T BUY and SELL ICKEST BULLSHIT.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:15 am

palomino wrote:Please stop threatening and harassing true lilly

Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election - Page 8 Simpsonsnelsonhaha2uwr

...make me....

lmao
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:16 am

true lilly wrote:Silly Billy, we have a Member here, ASKING THAT 'you' CEASE MAKING 'your' FLOOD of DIRECT PERSONAL THREATS against another Member 'you' STARTED ATTACKING FOR EXPOSING (TO OTHERS 'they' ARE BETRAYING), the LOCAL, VIOLENTLY TRAITOROUS SCUM, SUPPORTED AND FUNDED BY TINTIN/AARNOUT van der PLOOGE=The LYING CONspiracy Industry, that FEEDS THE WAR CHEST of the wanna-be RULERS of Australia, THE DUTCH ROYALS='The King of The North', who's, DEATH PROMOTING 'out of Egypt' RELIGION, 'you' and 'FELLOW' ANONYMOUS 'names', VIOLENTLY DEMAND THE WORLD BOW TO. Surely you can't believe palomino is the only one of the 100 daily readers of my threads here, to see through 'your' NEED to ATTACK Those Who DON'T BUY and SELL ICKEST BULLSHIT.

you ain't members,you and your hired goons...it's a side-show...and for that I thankyou... thumbs up rolf

The rest of what you say as usual...is a pile of shit... thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  palomino Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:40 am

Billy, stop harrassing and threatening True Lilly

palomino

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:48 am

palomino wrote:Billy, stop harrassing and threatening True Lilly

call the farkin' police boy,by the way the Taree cops go... rolf ...everytime they see me...I think they'd enjoy this as they book you for making a public nuisance of yourself.You got nothing...so complain...go for it...
I'm defended with a section 32,I can plead insanity anytime I want...and I like the psyche ward nurses...and they like Billy,especially on night shift...

thumbs up boobies thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  palomino Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:52 am

palomino

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:54 am

sextuplet postings will get you no where... rolf cthulhu
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  palomino Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:57 am

palomino

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:58 am

Palomino,stop threatening and harassing Billy.... thumbs down rolf
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  palomino Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:08 am

palomino

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:09 am

sorry,I was making a pot of tea...and your contribution was...oh,the same old shit...hahahahahahaha... thumbs up rolf lmao
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  palomino Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:11 am

palomino

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:14 am

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...I won't

sorry,I was making a pot of tea...and your contribution was...oh,the same old shit...hahahahahahaha... thumbs up rolf lmao
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  palomino Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:17 am

palomino

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:20 am

it's your goat I'm riding,Horsey... rolf

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  palomino Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:22 am

palomino

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:24 am

it's your goat I'm riding,Horsey... rolf

we can do this for another 50 pages...this is only True Lilly's threads after all... thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  palomino Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:27 am

palomino

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next