Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dr Who Aired Episodes...

+4
John Drake
Billy Ruben
Hagbard Celine
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

doctor who aired episodes - Dr Who Aired Episodes... Empty Dr Who Aired Episodes...

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:02 am

Dr Who...

doctor who aired episodes - Dr Who Aired Episodes... Doctorwho1

Well I Know It's Aimed At Kids,
So The Gaping Plot Holes Can Be Ignored A Bit...

But Overall A Very Enjoyable Series...

You Can Watch The Aired Episodes Here...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/dw/episodes/b00s1wcm/galleries/wallpapers

thumbs up

Back to top Go down

doctor who aired episodes - Dr Who Aired Episodes... Empty Re: Dr Who Aired Episodes...

Post  Hagbard Celine Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:18 am

I thought the first episode was really good. Matt Smith seesm to fit well with the character. Cool
Hagbard Celine
Hagbard Celine

Back to top Go down

doctor who aired episodes - Dr Who Aired Episodes... Empty Re: Dr Who Aired Episodes...

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:18 pm

Hagbard Celine wrote:I thought the first episode was really good. Matt Smith seesm to fit well with the character. Cool

Yes, Definatley,
The Charictor Of The Doctor, As Defined By Eccleston And Tennant Is Essentially The Same...

And At Least Matt Smith Like David Tennant Seems To Love Playing The Doctor...

However The Cynic In Me...

See's A Bit Of Merchandising Going On In Dr Who...

Especially In The Re-Vamped Daleks...

doctor who aired episodes - Dr Who Aired Episodes... Daleksnew

Pimped Up A Bit... And In Primary Colours For What Was The "Woolworth" X-Mas Market...!!!

The WW2 Episode Was Particulary Good...
Attention To Detail,
And Written By Mark Gatiss,
A Real Dr Who Fan...
Who Did The Proper Research In The War Bunker Command,
And Understood That The Daleks Were Born Out Of The British Distaste For The Nazis,
And All Things "Masterace"...!!!

I Remember As A Child,
Actually Hiding Behind The Setee On A Saturday Night When Dr Who Came On...!!!
Or Watching It With My Hand Over My Face...

I Probably Never Even Saw Any Of It At The Time...
And Only Used To Emerge From The Setee After The Theme Tune Came On,
And I Knew It Was Over...

doctor who aired episodes - Dr Who Aired Episodes... Cybermen2

These Chaps Used To Give Me Nightmares...!!!

thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:58 pm

Good thread,about the besty show on the Tube,but those new Daleks,look abit like the old Imperial types with the 7th Doctor,with a discoteque paintjob.I'll miss the old Galactic Pepperpots,with the shrill,"Exterminate".
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:43 am

Best thing to ever happen on Dr Who

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWdgAMYjYSs

So Handbag you like the new Dr. I remember when he was anounced and you went all off on how it was a conspiracy.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:50 am

John Drake wrote:Best thing to ever happen on Dr Who

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWdgAMYjYSs

So Handbag you like the new Dr. I remember when he was anounced and you went all off on how it was a conspiracy.

The script-writers incorporate conspiracy theories,and knowledge from well known conspiracies.Doctor Who,best thing to come out of BBC and Britain,can hardly wait for the torrents to begin,in about 8 hours time.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:57 am

I'm Curious As To Why Peter Cushion Is Always Overlooked In The Dr Who "Cannon"
When Paul McGann Is Included As The Eighth Doctor...???

doctor who aired episodes - Dr Who Aired Episodes... Petercushing

thinking hmm thinking hmm thinking hmm

Last edited by Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! on Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:58 am

The TV hijacking i linked to which was done during Dr Who was far more entertaining than the program. The fact it was total unregulated and he could have done anything made it fun. I lve the bit where he says i stole CBS then the bird when shes spanking him is funny. Despite what people think theres been a lot of TV hijacking. One was a weather show that had a looped pice of film showing a pan of a landscape. Someone hacked in and added an atomic explosion and it casued lots of panic.

Yeah ive notice the drop the odd woo woo bit in. People like Handbag take that as meaning they know something and are whistle blowing, they cant see its just a bit of fun taking the piss out of the woo woo's. As for the new doctor Handbag invinted some whild conspiracy about why he got the job. Maybe now he will realise he may have got the job simply because he fits the roll.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:07 am

Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! wrote:I'm Curious As To Why Peter Cushion Is Always Overlooked In The Dr Who "Cannon"
When Paul McGann Is Included As The Eighth Doctor...???

doctor who aired episodes - Dr Who Aired Episodes... Petercushing

thinking hmm thinking hmm thinking hmm

They were off-shoots and not BBC Productions.I suppose that's why,hell,even "Mr Bean",Rowan Atkinson had a shot at it,which is extremely funny,the Curse of Fatal Death.
I heard rumours,McGann maybe used along with Eccleston to do the Time War,which would be brilliant,and you get to see the missing regeneration.Got a few audios on McGann,and the movie with Sylvester McCoy,but kind of hate most of it.Got all the Cushing films too,yeah,I'm a fan,love it.Shame Eccleston only did one season damn
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:10 am

John Drake wrote:The TV hijacking i linked to which was done during Dr Who was far more entertaining than the program. The fact it was total unregulated and he could have done anything made it fun. I lve the bit where he says i stole CBS then the bird when shes spanking him is funny. Despite what people think theres been a lot of TV hijacking. One was a weather show that had a looped pice of film showing a pan of a landscape. Someone hacked in and added an atomic explosion and it casued lots of panic.

Yeah ive notice the drop the odd woo woo bit in. People like Handbag take that as meaning they know something and are whistle blowing, they cant see its just a bit of fun taking the piss out of the woo woo's. As for the new doctor Handbag invinted some whild conspiracy about why he got the job. Maybe now he will realise he may have got the job simply because he fits the roll.

I get your point,on hijacking,Really,they panicked with the Atomic Bomb footage.Reminds me of Orson Wells,reading War Of The Worlds in the 1930's?HA!,some are expecting a V like encounter with Holograms.As for 911,planes hit the towers,not holograms...now I started it lmao
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:25 am

Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! wrote:
Hagbard Celine wrote:I thought the first episode was really good. Matt Smith seesm to fit well with the character. Cool

[color=violet]Yes, Definatley,
The Charictor Of The Doctor, As Defined By Eccleston And Tennant Is Essentially The Same...

[b][size=18]I Remember As A Child,
Actually Hiding Behind The Setee On A Saturday Night When Dr Who Came On...!!!
Or Watching It With My Hand Over My Face...

I Probably Never Even Saw Any Of It At The Time...
And Only Used To Emerge From The Setee After The Theme Tune Came On,
And I Knew It Was Over...

thumbs up

Ha!,you two.That episode with Tom Baker,The Power Of Kroll,had me looking through slits in my fingers,this big Octopus thing,scared me shitless.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:30 am

Billy Ruben wrote:

They were off-shoots and not BBC Productions.I suppose that's why,hell,even "Mr Bean",Rowan Atkinson had a shot at it,which is extremely funny,the Curse of Fatal Death.

Yeah But No Cushing...
It's Like He's Been Airbrushed Out Of History, Stalin Style...!!!

doctor who aired episodes - Dr Who Aired Episodes... Drwhopics1

Although They Do Make References To Bernard Cribbins As Always Being There...

doctor who aired episodes - Dr Who Aired Episodes... Drwhobernardcribbins

In This Clip...

think think think

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:44 am

Billy Ruben wrote:

Yeah But No Cushing...
It's Like He's Been Airbrushed Out Of History, Stalin Style...!!!

doctor who aired episodes - Dr Who Aired Episodes... Drwhopics1

Although They Do Make References To Bernard Cribbins As Always Being There...

doctor who aired episodes - Dr Who Aired Episodes... Drwhobernardcribbins

In This Clip...

think think think

thumbs up Good Post.
But true.Bernard Cribbins only appeared once as a police man.How the hell you post a youtube video,and all I do is post a bloody link.I reckon there should be a tribute to all the Doctor's companions.In my teens,a few were a bit of a fantasy.Dark haired Romana,a timelord was favourite.You probably liked Jo,from the third Doctor. tongue ,just a guess.

He will knock 4 times,man,what a shock,to find it was Wilfred.That was heartbreaking that episode,shed a tear on that,or two,maybe three
and a snotty kleenex to boot.

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:51 am

doctor who aired episodes - Dr Who Aired Episodes... Cigich

Reverand Ichabod Crane And Ciggy From The Old Webanarchy...

scared scared scared

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:58 am

Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! wrote:doctor who aired episodes - Dr Who Aired Episodes... Cigich

Reverand Ichabod Crane And Ciggy From The Old Webanarchy...

scared scared scared

Laughing
Ciggies got the right nose for the third Doctor as well,how befitting.You'll have to give me a link for the reverand,hardly venture on WebAnarchy.I take it,they tussle alot. Twisted Evil
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:39 am

Billy Ruben wrote:You'll have to give me a link for the reverand,hardly venture on WebAnarchy.I take it,they tussle alot. Twisted Evil

thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:22 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:You'll have to give me a link for the reverand,hardly venture on WebAnarchy.I take it,they tussle alot. Twisted Evil

thumbs up

Ha!,I stuffed up again.Ciggy is a 40 yr old father of two or more kids,the bespectacled lad,he's the reverand,I was going of on the jewish tangent,you know,big nose and all.Sorry guys,Billy made a BooBoo.Checked the videos,and now understand why someone taunted Ciggy about train rides. thumbs up

bunch of characters you guys are.One question.How did he handle driving on the correct side of the road for once lol!
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:48 am

I was going of on the jewish tangent,you know,big nose and all.

Fucking hell first Tiswas and now you. This place is becoming anti semites r us.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:53 am

John Drake wrote:

Fucking hell first Tiswas and now you. This place is becoming anti semites r us.

Flattered you read my post.And no,I'm not against any people of different race or creed,since my long term partner,is of Jewish stock,and nearly everyone who influenced me,or hold in high regards,is jewish.Get out of your low vibratory state,stop thinking everyone wants a piece of you,and laugh for once.
The main point,is Ciggy,looked alot younger,than a man of near 40,with two kids,would look.I made an effort for you,now it's time,to make an effort for yourself.Change your attitude,others might lighten up to you.
FYI,I also take the piss out of the typical Jewish stereotype.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:55 am

Now,get it back on Doctor Who,right now,was a good thread for a while.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:28 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
John Drake wrote:

Flattered you read my post.And no,I'm not against any people of different race or creed,since my long term partner,is of Jewish stock,and nearly everyone who influenced me,or hold in high regards,is jewish.Get out of your low vibratory state,stop thinking everyone wants a piece of you,and laugh for once.
The main point,is Ciggy,looked alot younger,than a man of near 40,with two kids,would look.I made an effort for you,now it's time,to make an effort for yourself.Change your attitude,others might lighten up to you.

It was a joke for fucks sake. I thought the anti semites r us bit gave it away.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:28 am

John Drake wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
John Drake wrote:

It was a joke for fucks sake. I thought the anti semites r us bit gave it away.

It's cool man.I suppose,at times,I expect a certain amount of ettiquecy in internet land,kind of go against the grain here,but that's just me.
Think the world could be a better place with it.You British,used to be so polite,now it's Chav Land.Hey,not the first time I got you wrong.
Your old avatar,with Joos/Jews,man,I used to think YOU were an anti-semite. lol! Funny,eh?
It was the association with Tiz,that got my goat.She might recruit others,against you,but that won't work with me,I'm cordial to both of you.
You have a higher standard of integrity with me,than her, (I hear these gasps in the background),You never once tried to get me allied against
her,like she did with me.Catch on?Anti-semites r us,Hahahahaha,should nick-name DIF as that,funny.No,truthfully,only a few posters are like that,they despise ZIONIST PROTOCOLS,not jews in general.But flippin' heck it,that's why I came here,hate the topic.

Sooooooooo,did you watch last nights episode,with the Weeping Angels.They're relatively new,in the Doctors long pantheon of enemies.Good episode,which re-introduces Professor River-Song,the Doctors future wife.Matt Smith,I prefer this guy over Tennant.He's based on the second Doctor,I believe,we will see as the character unfolds.Take it easy Droike,I'm worn out,so clever witticism,will probably go right over my head this week,as well as posting anything good.Be cool. thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:38 am

Billy Ruben wrote:How did he handle driving on the correct side of the road for once lol!

Just like I did in Japan. cpn
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat May 08, 2010 7:52 am

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:How did he handle driving on the correct side of the road for once lol!

Just like I did in Japan. cpn

Lily Allen just invited you back,must've made an impression,oh well,get your balls scanned she's shouting the beer,a clear incentive I must say old chap.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Sat May 22, 2010 1:58 pm

Reptillians...

doctor who aired episodes - Dr Who Aired Episodes... Drwhoreptillians

Reptillians In Alien Masks Who Live In Deep Underground Bases,

And Claim They Were Are The Rightful Owners Of The Land,
With A Peace Treaty And Hostage Situation Being Brokered By The Docktor,

Hmmmn... I Reckon David Icke Shoud Start Wrighting For This Series,
Instead Of Nicking Their Ideas...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum