Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Infinate Love Forum Community...

+10
♥WW♥
Tiswuzzle
FERD
Ciggy
Archibald Tonn
Lady Tis-Shine
Goldy
Lyd
John Drake
Damn'sod..!!!
14 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Infinate Love Forum Community... Empty The Infinate Love Forum Community...

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:09 pm

The Infinate Love Forum Community... Infinitego8

The Forum Set Up By The Troofer "Ant"

http://www.infinite-love-forum.com/

Very Happy
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Infinate Love Forum Community... Empty Re: The Infinate Love Forum Community...

Post  John Drake Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:04 am

Damn'sod..!!! wrote:The Infinate Love Forum Community... Infinitego8

The Forum Set Up By The Troofer "Ant"

http://www.infinite-love-forum.com/

Very Happy

It makes me laugh when fools like Lydia bang on about sock puppets on my forum and yet they are members of that shit hole.

Take a look at the members list Laughing

John Drake

Back to top Go down

The Infinate Love Forum Community... Empty Re: The Infinate Love Forum Community...

Post  Lyd Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:57 am

Droike wrote:

It makes me laugh when fools like Lydia bang on about sock puppets on my forum and yet they are members of that shit hole.

Never been to YOUR forum you bloody liar
now don't go tripping on your own bullshit drake,
IL has more about it than you ever will.....you twat.
Lyd
Lyd

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:32 am

Lydia wrote:
Droike wrote:

Never been to YOUR forum you bloody liar
now don't go tripping on your own bullshit drake,
IL has more about it than you ever will.....you twat.

I never said you had been to my forum shit cunt. However you did raise the issue of sock puppets on my forum in the introductions forum here. Don't worry Lydia pregnancy can send you a bit gar gar.

I L is a joke and basically died when i stopped posting in the shit house which was by far the most successful part of the forum. Ant hated that and showed it when he fulfilled my prediction of the only way to stop it being the most used section was to delete it.

I had a unique position over there in that no wanker pretended to love me so i got to see what they really got up to. It was fun to watch you dicks impersonate me in chat and rip the shit out of each other. You two faced cunts would call each other every bitch under the sun in my name then return under your own ID's all lovey dovey again. Even when it was so obvious you shits couldn't see it, you all thought you were the only one doing it. There would be 3 drakes on at the same time all letting fly but instead of coming to the obvious conclusion its sock puppets you cunts thought it was me on 3 computers.

Members who never make a post are a good indicator of sock puppets. I mean why would someone go to the trouble of joining up and never post? You might get one or two but look at the members list for IL its fucking most of them lol. Then look at some of the user names lol. 186 members and how many have ever posted? lol.

You Lydia seem oblivious to the fact they all lie like bastards to each other. Have you seen I Am's over unity machine? Not one person has called bullshit are you all thick, scared of each other what?

Still its strange how you know what my site is without ever going there. I suppose you will lie and say someone told you or you read it somewhere. Fuck off bitch you've had a butchers i know you have.

Last edited by Droike on Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:00 am; edited 1 time in total

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Goldy Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:11 am

lol I've seen poodle's site, it's a crock of shite. Everyone suspects dandelion is Drake and Drake's only got the site to collect IP's. Don't go there No

Goldy

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:56 am

22ct wrote:lol I've seen poodle's site, it's a crock of shite. Everyone suspects dandelion is Drake and Drake's only got the site to collect IP's. Don't go there No

Your new to this aint you.

I don't suspect dandelion is me so your proclamation that "Everyone suspects dandelion is Drake" is false. Not only that but unlike you i don't think I'm authorised to speak for everyone but even so i doubt dandelion suspects he/she is me either, unless he/she has some mental illness.

Yes my sites a bag of shit but as ive explained elsewhere members, posts and quality are not the issue.

As for this collecting IP's that was a rumor started about me a while back that you are mindlessly parroting. Its used to scare shitheads like yourself by people who don't want you to join for various reasons. Could you enlighten me to what i do with these Ip's and how collecting them on a bag of shite forum with a few members is more productive than pulling up one of the many Ip lists available on Google? Surely it would be far simplar to collect ip addresses by finding out the range of each ISP then having all of them.

Any way up yours sucker believe what you like. I surpose its a change from the usual crappy "your Tiswas".

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyd Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:27 am

Droike wrote:I never said you had been to my forum shit cunt. However you did raise the issue of sock puppets on my forum in the introductions forum here. Don't worry Lydia pregnancy can send you a bit gar gar..

Hey don't blame me if i misread your poorly written posts,it's like deciphering the shit from the diarrhoea.
It doesn't take a genius to work out that any forum run by you would be populated with sock puppets of your own creation.

Droike wrote:I L is a joke and basically died when i stopped posting in the shit house which was by far the most successful part of the forum. Ant hated that and showed it when he fulfilled my prediction of the only way to stop it being the most used section was to delete it

Populated by you, Tiswas, goldy and ferd..you all made 'your shithole a success? Simply pleasures for simple folk as yourself Drake. lol.

Droike wrote:Still its strange how you know what my site is without ever going there. I suppose you will lie and say someone told you or you read it somewhere. Fuck off bitch you've had a butchers i know you have.

Now let's have a look at the second post.

http://www.infinite-love-forum.com/viewtopic.php?p=15944#p15944

Why would I need to visit your shithole when it's self-explanatory?
Some people may argue that you're supporting 'child-abuser haggers'
By spoofing up his forum, either that or you really don't take child abuse as seriously as you try to make out.
Lyd
Lyd

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyd Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:11 am

22ct wrote:lol I've seen poodle's site, it's a crock of shite. Everyone suspects dandelion is Drake and Drake's only got the site to collect IP's. Don't go there No

lol, yup he loves his multi's. It compliments his MPD. Apparently.
Lyd
Lyd

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:55 am

Lydia wrote:

lol, yup he loves his multi's. It compliments his MPD. Apparently.

So who are the sock puppets then Lydia?

john drake
dandelion
Damn'sod..!!!
tiswas
nessa
jvh

Money where mouth is time bitch, name the sock puppets.

As for the shit house being just myself, ferd, goldy and tiswas you appear to have amnesia my girl. You used to post in there as did strider, ant, I am and most of the other real members of IL. It must be your self confessed substance abuse taking its tole on your spangle brain. I hope you remember to feed/change the new arrival and give it everything it needs. I doubt you will though because your very own posts have shown as soon as you drop your back on the drugs.

Lydia wrote:Can anyone join the party here?
Would love something illegal in about another month and half Wink
G'day Omni, you gonna be the dealer here for Ciggy and I?
Hi Ciggy, nice to meet ya, how are your rolling skills mate?? What a Face

Cant fucking wait can you? You wont be getting up at all hours to do whats right as a parent. You will be fucked up in a drug induced stupor.

Last edited by Droike on Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyd Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:09 am

Said like the utter fucktard you are drake. suppose you think that's 'hard evidence' of neglect don't you.
Like banter is proof of anything. Just 'cause you've been called supporting haggers on your spoof HPANWO forum you think you can take a cheap shot at an unborn child.
Your a whiney little bitch drake, always were always will be.
Lyd
Lyd

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:22 am

Lydia wrote:Said like the utter fucktard you are drake. suppose you think that's 'hard evidence' of neglect don't you.
Like banter is proof of anything. Just 'cause you've been called supporting haggers on your spoof HPANWO forum you think you can take a cheap shot at an unborn child.
Your a whiney little bitch drake, always were always will be.

I dont think its hard evidence of neglect the child hasn't been born yet you fucking idiot. I do however feel its prospects dont look that good being born to a self confessed druggie who cant wait to get back on the shit. I wouldnt be surprised if you have been having a crafty toke on the quiet though and that would be neglect. I mean druggies are not known for their honesty are they.

You have spoken about your substance abuse many times on forums. Druggies like you do not make ideal parents.

What other drugs do you take lydia? LSD, Crack, Heroin, Speed, PCP, DMT i bet you have done anything you can get your grubby hands on over the years.

So who are the sock puppets then Lydia? You didnt say lol.

john drake
dandelion
Damn'sod..!!!
tiswas
nessa
jvh

Money where mouth is time bitch, name the sock puppets.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyd Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:36 am

it's more fun to watch you act like the malfunctioned twat you are when you don't get the answers you want.
carry on...LOL!
Lyd
Lyd

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:43 am

Lydia wrote:it's more fun to watch you act like the malfunctioned twat you are when you don't get the answers you want.
carry on...LOL!

You have tried to convince people my forum has sock puppets but when pushed to name them you cant. That's a clear indication you are talking out of your cunt.

So who are the sock puppets then Lydia? You didnt say lol.

john drake
dandelion
Damn'sod..!!!
tiswas
nessa
jvh

Money where mouth is time bitch, name the sock puppets or admit you were talking out of your cunt.

Do hurry up and admit you were talking shit. I'm on overtime and its costing Sod a fortune.

Mouthed off a little too much didnt you Lyds. Lol.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyd Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:48 am

Droike wrote:
Lydia wrote:it's more fun to watch you act like the malfunctioned twat you are when you don't get the answers you want.
carry on...LOL!

You have tried to convince people my forum has sock puppets but when pushed to name them you cant. That's a clear indication you are talking out of your cunt.

The sad fact is that I don't need to convince anybody. You've managed to do that all by yourself.
Carry on LOL!
Lyd
Lyd

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:04 am

Lydia wrote:
Droike wrote:
carry on...LOL!

The sad fact is that I don't need to convince anybody. You've managed to do that all by yourself.
Carry on LOL!

Yes you do cunt you need to convince me.

Hold on 2 members making the same untrue claims about my forum and popping up to back each other up lol.

Lol your full of shit Lydia. Your reluctance to name names proves that. You mouthed off about my forum having sock puppets and your drug fried mind even forgot you had done so. Now when pushed to back up your comments you wont because you cant.

I'll make you a deal big mouth. You name anyone on that list apart from me and i will ban them for being as you claim a sock puppet. I will however mail them and request any shit they have about it they should take up with you.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:46 am

Hey Sod ive noticed you do Infinate Love instead of Infinite Love, our Tiswas does that and they ripped the shit out of her for it. They also take it as members who make the same errors are the same person. Watch out you know what these woo's are like.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:10 am

Well I have notgiced with the IL forum a certain In-Crowd posts, but where is Soglad? where is the great Tinmenace? and above all where is the John White???
Yes Mr Droike, what I think me and you should do is Damn sod allows it is have our slanging matches here, and yes Sod can create the Toilet. You will like that and I will deal with you, you lying motherfucker!!!
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:44 am

Tiswas you abuse your cat or you lie about abusing it i have the proof. You so fucked up you cant even rember posting about how you give your cat whisky 52 times a year.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:20 pm

Tiswas wrote:
Yes Mr Droike, what I think me and you should do is Damn sod allows it is have our slanging matches here, and yes Sod can create the Toilet. You will like that and I will deal with you, you lying motherfucker!!!

Creating A Toilet/ Bin Type Room Stinks Of Elitism To Me,
I Won't Do It,
If You Want To Argue With Someone,
That Is Ok...

I Like The Flow Of Things,
And To Split Threads,
And Throw
Stuff In The Bin,
Makes Me No Better Than An Icke Moderator Who Is Displaying His/Her Own Prejudice On "Points Of View"
That Do Not Fit Niceley Into A Particular Box,

They Have Put Themselves Into...!!!

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:01 am

Actually I go into the IL forum, and I find the posts interesting OK. Yes I might be a tedious to Iamsomething and the others but Droike did not make that forum a success. BTW, I have read the other sections of the forum, and this is typical Droike taking pot shots at a unborn child, oh yes Droike might say I am stupid but I know that some of the members of his forum are really him. As for Haggie, you are taking the piss of child abuse, and I bet that those cretins are really you. Does child abuse get you off or something???
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Sun May 10, 2009 11:34 am

Well I Can't Seem To Find The Infinite Love Forum Today...!!!

Has It Gone...???

scratch
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sun May 10, 2009 1:26 pm

Whats funny about the down time of IL is I AM ALL I AM once took the piss out of free forums like this. He acted like a right snob because they pay for that shit. Do they not realise how much time that forum is down?

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Sun May 10, 2009 2:23 pm

What's The Catch Of Having A Forum For Free Though...???

Or In A Similar Vein What Are The Benifits Of Paying For A Forum...???

scratch
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Goldy Mon May 11, 2009 12:12 am

Good point there, I've always wondered this?
No adverts maybe, but saying that theres no adverts on here or maybe you get more perks?
Cant see the the point of paying for sommot when yer can get it for free.

I wouldn't mind having me own forum Cool but I know I wouldnt stick at it! Seems like work to me. Very Happy

Goldy

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Mon May 11, 2009 2:11 am

Ill tell you one major drawback of paying for web space and a domain name and that's every fucker knows your name and address.

Anthony *****
11 **** Grove
Heywood
Manchester
OL** 3*D
GB

That's how Handbag stalked the shit out of Serendipity Jones and T/F/H/L. He used to turn up at the cafe where Jones works after he followed her from her home. Sick fucker took pictures and used ones from her photo bucket account and posted them on the net saying that it was his wife. When i showed her the pictures he was posting she was scared and threatened him with legal action. She knew he had been to her place of work in Wales and made a nuisance of himself but she didn't know he had been taking pictures of her and posting them on the net. He even had some of her in her swimwear on the beach. Poor kid couldn't have been any older than 19 -20 and all she did was show a little interest in what he was posting.

Can you see any advantages tit heads forum has over this one? He pays for web space and has placed a forum on some of it. You can get all the web space you need for free. He pays for a domain name www.infinite-love-forum.com but you can get .co.nr for free so why bother.

Icke owns www.infinitelove.com i think he owns over 50 domain names that's hes bought hoping to sell on later.

Ive not know this forum or my own to be down ever and yet you go to prick ends web site/forum and its often down.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next