Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Dark Eternal...

4 posters

Go down

Welcome Dark Eternal... Empty Welcome Dark Eternal...

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:21 am

Welcome Dark Eternal...

Been A Bit Busy Over The X-Mas Period...
So Not Much Going On Here At The Moment...!!!

wacky
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome Dark Eternal... Empty Re: Welcome Dark Eternal...

Post  John Drake Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:31 am

That fucker as you know was a mod on DIF. They are all sheeple for Daisy so whats the crack? Has the woo realised how hes been had or is there more to this? As far as woo woo sheeple go this turd is on par with Handbag. I would trust him as far as i could throw him.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Darketernal Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:52 pm

Droike, you don't have to like me, or trust me. However I and a number of ex-mods from the DIF have evidence in several of our possession that could cause Daisy, someone you cannot stand, a great deal of legal grief, and my actions in the last 24 hours have led to Daisy taking drastic defensive measures, and trying to cover his own ass.

Love me or hate me, I am bringing down someone who has caused you a great deal of personal grief… and once I am convinced his NDA contract is completely nullified by his illegal activities, I’ll even tell you how he has caught your numerous alternative identities.

He may be a twat, but Daisy is not very bright, and clearly did not think out the legal ramifications his actions would have on himself, or on the contracts all his mods had to sign. I’m actually rather hoping the DIF could become a positive force once Daisy and his goons are out of the picture. Perhaps this is a fantasy, but one can dream can they not?

Darketernal

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyd Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:28 am

ya think daddy icke is going to let you take his stasi general down? I doubt it...like i said most of us have been here before
Sean's revision of the icke sea scrolls is classic damage control. can't see him going anywhere for the time being which is an injustice but that
thats icke's all over.
Lyd
Lyd

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down