Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sods tampering with the forum again

3 posters

Go down

Sods tampering with the forum again Empty Sods tampering with the forum again

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:33 pm

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

The sore loser can't handle the truth and starts to modify post and delete photos.

Cheating lying bottom feeding shit,just concurring with Cigar about data we collected on the coke dealing faggot

and he thinks he's got the right to tamper with post wording and deleting picture,what a heap of shit forum

No wonder they all left....

LOSER !!!!!!

CHEAT !!!!!

SCUMBAG !!!!!!!!!!

AND FUCK YOU LITTLE GIRLY MAN BITCH WHO LIKES IT UP THE SHITTER !!!!!!

FAGGOT !!!!!!

sorry,calling someone faggot while trolling...it's just sad.Fags wouldn't fuck him unless crackwhores...

Hmmm,no wonder you sell cocaine at the Barge Inn in Gloustershire there me old boy.

CUNT !!!!!

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Sods tampering with the forum again Empty Re: Sods tampering with the forum again

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:41 pm

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/t2417-it-s-3-against-1-here-tiswas-doesn-t-stand-a-chance

Cigar wrote:Well you wanna know something here. I think I've just proved something with you. I'm starting to believe in what Billy is saying more and more. This really is Sod isn't it. There's no such person as Tiswas, Billy is right. I've just gathered my own evidence here it just so happened that you were online here before I started typing this post. I noticed that I posted some stuff before and I saw what I'd typed and I was watching it all very carefully and obviously somebody who is administrating this forum or in other words Sod was messing with my posts. It's so dam obvious that it's sod I'm talking to. There's no such person as Tiswas what a crock of shit you don't exist you're make believe.

Billy is totally right, I don't think that Sod is also Droike well I don't think so but I reckon and I'm pretty sure now that Sod is actually Tiswas and that this whole thing has been exposed.

You don't fool me you fucking dickhead. I watched and watched then before. I typed out some posts on here and you came along and changed them at your own free will. I must admit it was very sligh what you did you just changed single letters to make words not make any sense. I saw you do it before you've been caught red handed.

Fucking Tiswas, what a joke, Sod/Tiswas go and fuck yourself. We know that you're admin here and you can just screw around with posts. You think you can get away with it but you can't you've been caught out and I have witnessed this tonight myself first hand.

Fucking Exposed!! lol! Billy is right Tiswas is Sod what a fucking load of crap.

All this crap that me and Sod are good mates what a crock.

I notice that you removed that picture before that I posted in that other thread, the one of Chandrakavi. Fuck you anyway I put it back, can't fool me. Fuck you if you take it down again knowing you you probably willl you faggot.

I've seen you on facebook anyway your picture, you look like a fucking faggot Sod/Tiswas. Fucking faggot cunt you are haha!! Your forum is shite also btw... Fuck you fucking queer cunt.

Billy Ruben wrote:

Yes that's right TittywasYou don't stand a chance.

Now,prove the curry,if you won't show the Punani,at least show us your sad sunken tits,that are a girls,not man-boobs,with Icke or Tsarion

Book or paraphernalia you might have.No Photoshoppe....the real Curry,right ?

I'm not a tit guy,so being small isn't laughable like my penis size,since you were a temple prostitute breaking in the Brahmin cows.

The hate you have TisSod,I'd never go down on you,probably got the onset of cervix cancer and I aren't going like Michael Douglas

Capiche !!!!

Now Cigar,when I first came here,Sod Tiswas and Droike all PM'ed me with their reasons for being on a forum where they all

hate each other,it was then that the game was given away.No-one conditions me,Sod hated me,

cause I'm too smart while acting completely oblivious,I do it with everyone Cigar,cause very few come up to me out of

kindness or friendship.When they do and I don't recognise it,I fuck it up completely,like I did with Antiem.

She had bad timing and was probably doing a favour for the dif

I don't do emotional blackmail with friendships and love neither.It's that type of fakery that burns the soul.

Rather do without,like my mates into underage girls and incest....I do without thanks.

And it's the reason I'm hard to get along with.I have to prefer female company,not equal as it should be.

If you knew my life,you'd understand completely,why I'm in this mess.The Occults try to get me to accept it and embrace it.

They invite me over for that very reason trying to justify sex with children.The psychological gymnastics they deploy

would just send you insane....Now it looks like someone I've grown fond of,is one as well....I'm not saying who and what,but

the disappointment,I can't escape it,it follows me,I want nothing to do with these type of people,

yet,nearly everybody I know in this life,my life....is one.I didn't stay with a woman I can't stand for years past its used

by date for no reason.I stuck by my kids and kept her family at bay,or moved to inconvenient places for them to visit.

I predicted her early death in court,before it happened...why,she betrayed me at a level that deserves the ultimate price to

be payed...and she is.I'm not the one to fuck with,told Detective Deas that and he didn't listen.I'm divinely protected

by an entity that loved me from childhood.She's still with meWhat she imparted to me back in 1995 and showed me the Occultist

I'm going to have to battle with,saved my life.And so did the healer she steered events into.

I have to obtain something,before I can leave.I want to forgive Sam,but she's gone weird and black,not able to keep

me where I used to be,down.Her health nose-dived after I cut her off.I have guilt,but it's not my fault.

She's so stupid,ego maniac traitor.Never did understand....Hmmm,sounds like time for song.

The only part I could be wrong,is Droike,but too many indicators say it's one person.

I used to think Tiswas is Lydia74 from the dif until we spoke here one time.She was quite cool actually.

Looked forward to her bringing a new angle here,so I didn't have to war with Sod all the time.

Ciggy had left by then,so I didn't have the advantage of their interaction to prove or disprove otherwise.

Lydia wouldn't lower herself to Tiswas's level,Lyd had wit and a quick mind,funny girl.

Tiswas,rarely funny.Her tips for spiritual wholeness and development was hilarious,

cause he/she is a pile of shit for a person.

But,if Droike is a real character,then they're in it together.

I have Sods picture here,the so called Julian Thomas,now look at this picture with the Barge Inn Boys....

and tell me who looks like Sod...or Julian Thomas....

Sods tampering with the forum again Y8ecOno

Sods tampering with the forum again Ja92IBu

Sods tampering with the forum again ZkijjCf

Sods tampering with the forum again Gyd4fO5

Sods tampering with the forum again 67zoYrx

Dan Pointon has it in for you Sod.

I can tell from the photo.

He also has the same body shape as The Phantom,who sported a Tiswas shirt with a black cape,washing dishes.

Dan Pointon,is who I thought Droike was.PJ Cameron is an identity they either hate,or it's a composite name of

some of their favourite People.

Like Tiswas Palmer is really Joan Palmer,who Sod used to wank off too,not to mention,Kate Bush who was a regular on that

show.Good aren't I Sod !.

I'm the only one paying proper attention matey...not that I had it in for you at first,that was your big mistake.

Next,your control freak nature...you need this charade under wraps and for more reasons than just getting Mr Mercenary to show

his PeePee over the internets.How much mischief you've gotten away with,I'll never know.But it's bigger than just show your weiner.

Man,you nearly had The Fat Controller suicide,a true Dugpa of the left hand path.You'll regret it when you finally get there old bean.

But hey,you can fuck your sister and not be guilty this time.Was sister Part-Paki like I theorised ?

Billy Ruben wrote:
Check this out,proof this is Sod.You're not the junky you

make out to be,you even got an extra few pounds their old chap.I was expecting emaciation.

You're just a giro junkie like me,well,I smoke pot and get my codeine for free.Jungle bunny

privileges....

Proof,look under the left eye,that fine line,is where three chavs jumped him,cunt of an act for a big mouth.

Fuck chavs,I hate them...scum,like Bogans.Nazi politics come in handy....it has it's place.

What you say that pissed them off so much ?

Sods tampering with the forum again D0req4M

Sods tampering with the forum again TWg1Gpu

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
The only part I could be wrong,is Droike,but too many indicators say it's one person.

I used to think Tiswas is Lydia74 from the dif until we spoke here one time.She was quite cool actually.

Looked forward to her bringing a new angle here,so I didn't have to war with Sod all the time.

Ciggy had left by then,so I didn't have the advantage of their interaction to prove or disprove otherwise.

Lydia wouldn't lower herself to Tiswas's level,Lyd had wit and a quick mind,funny girl.

Tiswas,rarely funny.Her tips for spiritual wholeness and development was hilarious,

cause he/she is a pile of shit for a person.

But,if Droike is a real character,then they're in it together.

I have Sods picture here,the so called Julian Thomas,now look at this picture with the Barge Inn Boys....

and tell me who looks like Sod...or Julian Thomas....

Sods tampering with the forum again Ja92IBu

Sods tampering with the forum again ZkijjCf

Sods tampering with the forum again Gyd4fO5

Don't fuck with me Sod and leave the pictures up or I'll take it to Circle Jerk.....

And post it there.....MkAyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ?

Now fuck off,this might be your forum,but you're not getting away with it,without me whinging about it,bitch.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Sods tampering with the forum again Empty Re: Sods tampering with the forum again

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:44 pm

I fixed it,ner,ner,ner,ner...what are you afraid of Sod ?

Why did you really offer me money ?.

If you want to chat private,set your conditions and I won't break it....

But play me and I'll rip you to shreds....

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Sods tampering with the forum again Empty No Balls - Come Clean LP

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:19 pm

http://support.freeforums.org/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=99256

Oh what an interesting Forum Page I found.

And it has the big green word,RESOLVED on it.

Not when I join up later,and threaten FreeForums and that lovely Droike shitbag.

I'm going to have a bit of fun.

It's the reason I reckon Droikes Little Ray Of Sunshine Forum folded.

So it's even obvious to blind Freddy what a hypocrite,mysogynistic JEW CUNT that Droike character is that he only picks on women and

Fat Baldy ex-porters,whilst acting all mild mannered at FreeForums.

I have seen the level of backdoor play and complicity Droike...You can't get me yet,with our laws,But I can get you,being from Stoke on Kent

another reason you lied about going to Canada....You knew the laws were changing,before anyone else.

I know how you hide like a coward,skirting the laws on a knife edge,trying to tip others over...to lure them to doom,your

cowardly style...MAGGOT !!!!! cthulhu

I won't deny my severe animosity for this person,,,if I get that chance Droike,same room together,five minutes and if I'm so cruel to let you live

I guarantee you,it won't be in the same physical capacity as you began...

DIE YOU CUNT....

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Sods tampering with the forum again Empty Do You Ever Leave The Internetz ??????

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:41 pm

You Sod/Droike have a page opened on your desktop to EVERY FORUM you partake in.

I know this,cause I've experimented for years,when I log on,or just browse,you log off and play your little thumbs down game.

You're involved in every conspiracy theorist and the forums or anti-forums formed around them

You do technical glitches to HPANWO forum,as I've found ten threads at HPANWO that have the same glitches when I just visit

Goes on at Sodlike,HPANWO and TEAM DROIKES Forum.You are involved in all.You don't fuck with Webanarchy cause you'll get caught out.

Same for Sanctum Zone and Truth Zone Forums.You don't touch,cause smarter techie people than you run rings around you.

Like I said gutless,you only go the weak or technically inept.

I know it's Dove/Peace and Quiet that fucks with Ciggy and his forum,another gutless maggot,flavourless psychoanalyst,where he does

two-bit diagnosis not to help,or enable,but to amuse himself,to forget his own drabness,He was killed off inside long ago,like the rest of human

filth.

Another true psychopathic pathogen.

Now I've seen the level of subterfuge against The Fat Controller,whom I don't like at all,But hell I'm going to let you get away with it.

I know why you're quiet at Team Droikes too,you're being watched ...that I can guarantee you.

Much more to come now....stay tuned.

tholms  tholms  tholms  tholms

Billy Ruben wrote:
And I was having such a good day until I checked out that

FreeForums bullshit....Fuck I hate liars getting away with it.

Anyway,they basically laughed this idiot Droike (HOW NOW BROWN COW) off,while he whimpered

about FreeForums doing absolutely nothing about his claims.

Is that why you allow all these advertising bots here Sod,just to piss off Hagbard ?

You tried to get him shutdown for what you allow here.

What a schmuck you are....There's no lower than you,probably why I threaten to kill you all the time.

You have no regard for others,nor should they return regard for you...and your health and safety.

You're lucky I've been busy....real lucky.But I can make up for time...

Ciggy didn't go along with schemes did he ?

Is that why you've been on the attack for the last two years.

Spoilt little white boy who is never told no,got told NO....I know how spineless types like you work.

It's why I feel so lethal when I write to you....creep.This has been going on for more than a decade Sod.

When will it end ? If it's spirit war you want,just challenge,I'd like you closer to me....closer even still.

ccc ccc ccc ccc
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Sods tampering with the forum again Empty Brainbombs - Stalker

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:42 am

cthulhu  cthulhu  cthulhu  cthulhu

You Sick Fucks....You really are.

You know I hunt the predators,no matter what form they take.And if I can't,due to the Police,

I set you up.You see,with Colin,the BOYZ can get a bit of money out of it and hide the true motive.

The cops will be at pains to make connections.I send the messages where voice recognition

software can't detect me.And not on this PC line,never,or my PC.I keep clean.

But for sick fucks like this....I love that defiant look when it breaks down into pure dread and fear

then I get the rush and the bloodlust takes over from you energising me,similar when I hang around

Freemasons and they try the sixth degree telepathic tricks.I just get energised and read them,leaving them stunned.

"How'd you know I have a teacher for a wife and two children ?".I just smiled,thankyou for the psychic dinner too.  cheers

But predators....hehehehehe...There's always a bigger fish waiting for it's next feed.

Don't think this is about The Fat Controller....I know what you did to me in the background and who you're working

with...The Police.

Brainbombs - Stalker

I am the stalker
Follow you around
When I see you in my head
I always see you dead

Don't love you
Don't hate you
Just want to

I am the stalker
Know where you live
Some day I pay a visit
Really fuck you up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:20 pm

If I were really Sod like this self-hating jew constantly states, I would of banned this creep a long time ago and another thing, I would of RE-ARRANGED ALL THIS POSTS AND GONE HAYWIRE WITH THE EDITING. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:23 pm

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:If I were really Sod like this self-hating jew constantly states, I would of banned this creep a long time ago and another thing, I would of RE-ARRANGED ALL THIS POSTS AND GONE HAYWIRE WITH THE EDITING. cthulhu

If you're magical you can still do it. Twinkle that nose and cast a spell innit!
cthulhu
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:09 pm

A typical smartarse response from the NOTHING calling himself Ciggy, but why not you flash your arse about a lot more and hey, you might even be a guest on Alex Jones show!! cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum