Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is True Lilly Dead ? Suzy Ryan of Ballarat ?

2 posters

Go down

Is True Lilly Dead ? Suzy Ryan of Ballarat ? Empty Is True Lilly Dead ? Suzy Ryan of Ballarat ?

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:41 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
I'm worried True Lilly is dead.I rang her today,to see if she would support me in something against Sod.

Her phone is gone,off the hook and she hasn't been heard from online in two years.

Those polyps might've been malignant after all. sn vio whoops
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Is True Lilly Dead ? Suzy Ryan of Ballarat ? Empty Re: Is True Lilly Dead ? Suzy Ryan of Ballarat ?

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:43 am

Her favourite coloured font.

Sorry to see you go old girl,off to the stud farm in the big sky.Keep breaking in those ridgeback and horses darling,you'll never be forgotten.

dogshag  dogshag  dogshag  dogshag 

Is True Lilly Dead ? Suzy Ryan of Ballarat ? Cpc6
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Is True Lilly Dead ? Suzy Ryan of Ballarat ? Empty Re: Is True Lilly Dead ? Suzy Ryan of Ballarat ?

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:06 am

She is actually alive, but she is ignoring you because she don't feel you are worthy of conversation. How could this Billy send the young kids related to her DEATH THREATS but at least he was rightly jailed for this. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down