Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shocking News!

+2
Billy Ruben
Letchworth-Smythe
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Shocking News! - Page 2 Empty Re: Shocking News!

Post  M.Whitehouse Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:49 pm

mrsmcgregor wrote:People forget their passwords, it happens. Nov forgot his here. Youre posting with a username nov doesnt know. pot, kettle.

Pot / kettle / bollocks! As it happens, I had a membership here years back, but couldn't log in, & was unable to set up another membership with the same details. Not that it's relevant, as you know who I am, and I'm not refering to myself in the 3rd person like some bloody schitzo!

mrsmcgregor wrote:There are no allegiances.  There were no invites by nov.

You've gone out of your way to encourage scum with opinions seen as unpalatable to anyone with a conscience. You know that - you've lost decent people as a result, who were staunchly loyal and supportive to the place until it became over-run with said scum.

mrsmcgregor wrote:Even current SZers invited some that are there now. They know who they are and they know who they invited.

And I know who you're slyly pointing the finger at, because you probably forgot but you already told me. Yet 'those people' (it was only one person when you told me so I'm assuming that's an exaggeratory plural) aren't around there now to endure what you've let it become.

mrsmcgregor wrote:DG invited some also.

So you've said. And one of the worst offenders now was ther when he was. But he didn't allow her to contaminate and set the whole tone of the place with her her rabid views to the point that others left in disgust. So I think it's fair to assume he didn't intend for it to become what it has - perhaps you should drop that particular line of defence.

mrsmcgregor wrote:More people eventually arrived, that is all. It was co-incidence due to clamp downs on DIF.

It's not co-incidence though, is it! 'Co-incidence' that TZ is the only place outside of SF that will tolerate such abhorrence?

M.Whitehouse wrote:
I doubt the sensitive little flowers will be that injured by that particular obscenity.

mrsmcgregor wrote:A particular obscenity?

The particular obscenity that you were making a meal out of in your last post.

mrsmcgregor wrote: Lets take a look at what has actually been posted shall we...

Erm...no, let's not, because the Nazi's and perverts you're 'defending' so honourably have used precisely the same type of obscenities, plus made entirely unwarranted personal attacks which went unmoderated, alongside their toxic views on Jews / gays etc etc etc.

So yes, you are being a twat.

And you're neither stupid nor naiive, so don't be pretending you couldn't forsee this situation happening when you chose to pander to your current membership. Hence, you have consciously chosen your alliegences, whether you want to admit it or not.

You're doing a Daisy (cunt would be an equally applicable word there) by abandoning moral decency in exchange for traffic volume. A lot of people think less of you for it.

M.Whitehouse

Back to top Go down

Post  mrsmcgregor Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:25 pm

Pot / kettle / bollocks! As it happens, I had a membership here years back, but couldn't log in, & was unable to set up another membership with the same details. Not that it's relevant, as you know who I am, and I'm not refering to myself in the 3rd person like some bloody schitzo!

Nov would be posting if he didnt forget the PW and email he used. Nov still dont know who you are but can deal with that.

M.Whitehouse wrote:
used precisely the same type of obscenities,

There may be an instance or two.

But it wasnt constant like from some others, in every other post, even perhaps the only reason they are there, to abuse.

M.Whitehouse wrote:
It's not co-incidence though, is it! 'Co-incidence' that TZ is the only place

Bullshit.  thumbs up 

Heard some bullshit in my time but that comment is up there. Theres a whole www out there. Some on TZ arent banned even on DIF for posting in a similar manner, so you dont have to look far.

So you've said. And one of the worst offenders now was ther when he was. But he didn't allow her to contaminate and set the whole tone of the place

There is not one instance of this person being reprimanded or moderated. It is a fallacy that is being bandied about by some.

So again, the bolded part is bullshit.

You're doing a Daisy (cunt would be an equally applicable word there) by abandoning moral decency in exchange for traffic volume.

Your assumptions and opinion arent necessarily fact.

So yes, you are being a twat.

In some peoples opinion.

Nov will get over it.  thumbs up 
mrsmcgregor
mrsmcgregor

Back to top Go down

Post  mrsmcgregor Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:32 pm

Ah i think i know now.  thumbs up 

Nov likes you and wishes you the best, but knows some differences in politics and opinion cant be bridged.

Alot has already been said about all of this in the past, and at this point we will start going round in circles, dont want to keep arguing with you bean.
mrsmcgregor
mrsmcgregor

Back to top Go down

Shocking News! - Page 2 Empty Son I am Disappoint

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:16 am

You know you two,I like the both of you.

But seeing you both fight here,is the pits.

Do you realize you're re-establishing Sodlike Productions original agenda,to promote a discordian atmosphere

and to provide a platform for online fights and skirmishes.

I worked hard to bring that to a halt...By being the nastiest,horrible a poster that could be.

Do you know you both give Sod a stiffy to see Sanctum Zone Vs Truth Zone on his forum.

You both...son I am disappoint.

Shocking News! - Page 2 77629-212203-SonIamdissapointgif-620x_zps8118b0ec
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:40 am

http://jerkoff.forumotion.com/

thumbs up

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  entrangermercenary1 Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:07 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Oh...near forgot.

Mr Mercenary.You're going to have a chance to prove you're a man instead of a worm.

You threatened Dawnbreak with rape,did you not ?.

I can't stand her at first initially either...but there's no way I'd threaten a woman EVER (except Tiswas the Man)

with rape,especially someone who was RAPED and MOLESTED.

If you can't stand someone,never ever PM them.

It just shows you're on the loosing foot and you have a fundamental issue to the psyche that needs fulfilling by causing pain in others.

I dare you,be a man...apologise.It might not fix the damage you've done,but at least you show redeemable qualities.

People like you get away with shit like that on women.Me,I look sideways at the wrong chick,I get set up for a hoax rape.

Especially when I refuse to flatter egos,women are fucking stupid too you know.

But I've been set up for shit like a hoax rape...I never got over it,I'll kill the next cop who tries it,in fact,I have made an attempt.

Good timing of the partner,saved the maggot.

Now show me your gold...do the right thing.   cthulhu 

Yes I do apologise for errrrr let me see  aaargh 

You got the wrong person Billy, it was Merv not me  popcorn rolf cheers 

entrangermercenary1

Back to top Go down

Post  mrsmcgregor Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:57 pm

Yes it was merv that beatz was talking about, not merc billy.

You have a valid point about the infighting too, i agree with you, as usual.
mrsmcgregor
mrsmcgregor

Back to top Go down

Shocking News! - Page 2 Empty Brian Eno - Seven Deadly Finns

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:19 pm

entrangermercenary1 wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Oh...near forgot.

Mr Mercenary.You're going to have a chance to prove you're a man instead of a worm.

I can't stand her at first initially either...but there's no way I'd threaten a woman EVER (except Tiswas the Man)

It just shows you're on the loosing foot and you have a fundamental issue to the psyche that needs fulfilling by causing pain in others.

I dare you,be a man...apologise.It might not fix the damage you've done,but at least you show redeemable qualities.

People like you get away with shit like that on women.Me,I look sideways at the wrong chick,I get set up for a hoax rape.

But I've been set up for shit like a hoax rape...I never got over it,I'll kill the next cop who tries it,in fact,I have made an attempt.

Awwwwww man,I feel fucked now.

I'm so so very sorry about that Mr Merc.You see,it's just one consonant  a V and a C,the difference between two forumites.

I did and do expect better from you,that sack of shit Merv,this is the difference,I wouldn't even bother being disappointed

or angry with...there's just no hope,except gun-shot to the head,to save what vestiges of his miserable soul is left.

That's the difference,you got respect from me Merc,the shit you cop and let it roll.Had you done that to me,I'd be bordering the plane

unblinking,muttering a mantra,"I am the angel of death,the time of purification is at hand",lost in some psychotic mental loop.

Good sportsmanship and yeah,I was disappointed because I do expect better than that...well,from you anyway.

But you handle shit man,real well,my hat off to you.   tiphat 

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : any chance to post a Brain Eno song)
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Shocking News! - Page 2 Empty X (Australian) - I Dont Wanna Go Out

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:27 pm

thumbs up

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  mrsmcgregor Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:37 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

I'm so so very sorry about that Mr Merc.You see,it's just one consonant  a V and a C,the difference between two forumites.

Yes I figured that was the mistake you made, couldve happened to anyone. Its why i said merv not merc , instead of the full name entrangermercenary , I realised you just read it wrong.

Merv is in a special hospital so he is being looked after by the state.
mrsmcgregor
mrsmcgregor

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:33 pm

thumbs up

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:49 pm

thumbs up

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:36 pm

thumbs up

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  entrangermercenary1 Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:10 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Oh...near forgot.

I did and do expect better from you,that sack of shit Merv,this is the difference,I wouldn't even bother being disappointed

or angry with...there's just no hope,except gun-shot to the head,to save what vestiges of his miserable soul is left.

That's the difference,you got respect from me Merc,the shit you cop and let it roll.Had you done that to me,I'd be bordering the plane

unblinking,muttering a mantra,"I am the angel of death,the time of purification is at hand",lost in some psychotic mental loop.

Good sportsmanship and yeah,I was disappointed because I do expect better than that...well,from you anyway.

But you handle shit man,real well,my hat off to you.   tiphat 

HAHAHAHA I just had to google the lyrics  rolf 

That relationship is truely brown bread mate  sn vio guillotine She kicked my ass into touch  r eyes after all I was just a plouc lmao 

No need to apologise it could of been worse and you called me WUBWUB  rolling pin catfight  The plane is no good, got to be up close feel the breath and the warmth of the skin  roulette 

But serious question, how do you get rid of a hex ?Shocked 

Seems some of the SZ crew dont like whats posted here. Ouvre la bouche cunts  mjackson mjackson

entrangermercenary1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum