Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMANDA KNOXY

2 posters

Go down

AMANDA KNOXY Empty AMANDA KNOXY

Post  mervyn_perving Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:45 am

Wake up admit to guilty thoughts stop being ashamed and smell the steroids they poison the coffee

no way is this sick materialistic body coming to earth so another amanda knoxy thinks she thinks she can drop me ,out box me smoke SHIT called canabis act fake cut me up ,cry rape but want a muscle body shag itailian prison guards and get paid but will never stop me am an original not a copy and id d...ecapite that FUCKIN NO body who is suckin a kiddie cock as he poos in a pottygettin turned on as that FUCKIN rubs his prostate with a sawn off shotie.

i hope my dead corpse on a crusade for 4 years to stop queers is rained,pissed and SHIT on by tramps ,deer,demented old dears that cry fake tears with jug ears ,marinated in horse semen
thru ww3 a satanic after math for 1000 years

i shown you boys you got embares by my lil dick...this is the proof kid i did quit

im going to ascend ,cos my soul developed and felt pain for years ,ego death happened and off on holiday back to venus ..........

Hello ,

I WALKED INTO THE CHESTER CATHEDRAL TODAY WHEN THEY HAD A SERVICE

I TOLD THEM ALL THAT JESUS CHRIST IS NOTHING BUT A B.ASTARD

THE ALL GASPED AT ME AND SAID HE IS NOT A BASTHARD

so i cooly said

HIS FATHER, YOU GOD IS THE SICKEST BASTARD I HAVE EVER HEARD OF FOR ALOWING

HIS ONLY SON TO HAVE HIS HANDS NAILED TO A CROSS. WHICH THE SON PROLLY BUILT.

THE COKSUCKERS SAID......................YOU DONT MINCE YOUR WORDS DO YOU

i said IF I MINCED MY WORDS, THEN I WUD BELEIVE MY WORDS WHERE FOOD

and when i was mincing my food it would DECOMPOSE NOT JUST GIVING ME

SMELLY BREATH BUT I WOULD END UP TALKING S.HIT......................

THAT IS ALL AND GOD BLESS U .................. Cool
mervyn_perving
mervyn_perving

http://www.soundcloud.com/the_cosmic_pimp

Back to top Go down

AMANDA KNOXY Empty Re: AMANDA KNOXY

Post  mervyn_perving Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:06 am

m better in bed than kanye west when my dick goes in she feels a pain in her chest a prod and a poke i can make a slut have a stroke and watch the side of her head go floppy like that russian grock who murdered apollo creed in rocky.we gotta start a resistance and treats these mincers different created on a talent show the emergence of the homo x factor turned me low .they have no agility and the sutuation is murkey ala freddie murcery and is hiv liability.her clitoris was huge like debts acrued by mr scrogue i offfered it some food but it turned its nose up at me cos it was being rude spastics wheres my code my tit is missing like kylie minogue and my teeth have rotted i look like that scrufy prick outta the pogues.i had a wife who i wined and dined her a sexual blinder but i gave up on females as id find no one finer i even jabbed myself full of steroids and become pumped up like scottie steiner but she left me and i just flatliner and withered away like richard prior but i was no liar .the jews lips tell fibs and disort and have played tricks and have devaalue the white man by making it hip to mix a white chick with a black man in big blockbuster holywood flicks the holocaust didnt happen it was just a few imigrants it just didnt hitler was on a mission some human race fixin jews are seeds made different
mervyn_perving
mervyn_perving

Back to top Go down

Post  mervyn_perving Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:13 am

ARE WE FAT OR ARE WE CURVY WE FAT SLUTS ARE WORTHY WE DONT THE ANY SCURY AND WE AINT DIRTY WE FOLLOWED THE REGIME OF LIZ HURLWY LIPOSUCTION NOOOOOO ITS EPHEDRINE MUNCHIN CRUNCHIN BY THE DOZEN US FAT FUCKS ARE BUZZIN AND ARE HEARTS ARE STRUGGLING BUT WE HAVE INTERFERED WITH OUR LIVER ENZYME FUNCTION BUT SHE SAID SHE COULDNT FEEL MY SMALL DICK SO I PLUGGED HER WITH A STICK AND HOUSE BRICK THE PENETRATION CAUSE A SHOCKWAVE AND UPLIFT THAT ERUPTED THRU HER TIT NOW IT LOOKS LIKE A CLEFT LIP

fat females digust me i fucked one snorting cocaine she was scrubby and grubby she made me fuck her infront of her friend on webcam on msn these fats are infertile and when i mmounted her it was like a climbed squirtle the pokemon turtle

GET TURNED ON WATCHING FAT SLUTS GO AND HUFF AND BLOW YOU KNOW PUFF THE MAGIC DRAGON LIVED BY THE SEA AND ITS MERVYN WRECKED ON ALPHA PVP.IF MY MOTHER LOVED ME LIKE SHE SHOULDA I WOULD OF NEVER BEEN INSECURE AND FYCKED A FAT MOTHER FUCKER
mervyn_perving
mervyn_perving

Back to top Go down

Post  mervyn_perving Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:16 am

good im depressed fucking grimm been having seizures at night not so clever now im fucking spent.

ive lost so much weight my social worker wll notice am not on the meds ,the chemical castration turning you retarded and robotic but can be credited to making you hearing voices and being suicidal ,horid things.

destroyed by the female, the mother who made me resort to terrible things like setting fire to things and burning ants with a magnfying glass hell i even wanted to starngle a cat but i didnot without good parenting your fucked female should stay at home and there should be no pressure to work if you have kids the world is fucked and all wrong ,i know how its gone twisted its by design.

too much presure on kids to have sex and be sexualised when i was young there was no presure my uncle shown me how to masterbate at the age of 8 when he made me wank and orgasm in front of his friends and all laughed at me then i realised that humans are disgusting, souless, it was game show elimination i knew then i had to rebel and be punk which i did.

masterbation and magic mushrooms from early age was my fatherly figure thats how i earned my stripes.

school was hell i was bullied by the teachers cos i seeked attention by being the class clown and doing decripid things like spit in the teachers hair as he marked our book bending down in front of me ,id eat chewing gum of desks ,stale shit been there for 20 years id even feel up mu sister breasts as we lined up for diner but this was a replacement for no motherly love and father would just bash jab and attaclk soon as mother screamed like the crow she is but there was no sexual pressure no need to look a certain way. hell i even masterbated in the naughty room as i knew this was dangerous and could embaress the teachers , i would touch up timmy ledgems dick a p e teacher and rape him as hesigned my report papers but he didnt attack me he couldnt look at me i had his number so he jabbed a pencil in alan andertons neck hee hee

masterbation wasnt sexual to me still isnt its where i developed my imagination but i stumped my growth and was rewarded with a micro penis .

a woman destroyed me , i was jealous and insecure ,and acted way out off the rat race guidelines but i was in love and felt ripped that she never felt as strong as me it was egotistical my ego was huge from rejctions and humilations from childhood i lost track of my genesis of who i realy was cos for all my female bashing ways i have a heart of gold and am thoughtful damn i dont even feel like a man i feel like a lost little boy like michael jackson but without the creepshow look and gay woman hair.I felt real love a connection ,sparkly but i still couldnt be me i had to act as my weirdness would result in termination of relationship .

so i entered psychology upon splitting with my wife i was in pain real deep emotional pain and needed a way to feel normal to attain the family life society puts immense pressure on us to have but it didnt work i lost my marbles and thought i was the son of god jesus and would spend hours crying playing a newly purchased korg keyboard composing songs from childhood itruely was gone i was sexualy abused by demons and succubus.raped by my ucle was i song i wrote all my regressions from childhood came out via music i felt liberated but was in some strange place thinking i was a genius on the verge of something big but there was ruse inside me

mother was the victim i was the target maybe she was embaressed of my baby dick going hard she said i was the omen as i was fascinated by her breasts i would just stare they made me feel fuzzy wuzzy but it wasnt sexual was it i knew not of sexual intercourse she bloody told me the birds and the bees us humans need to be sexualised by animals made me suspect that we humans are not sexual beings but brainwashed the penny dropped

we are creative devine genetic prototypes manufactured into wage and debt slaves .

mother made me believe i was a bad person all my life but she just twisted her guilt from her beatings and turned it round and put a label on me she was caniving and in later years claimed she too had been molestated but i call bollocks.she stayed the same but honestly i did try to change i real did i wanted to conform i had a lot of guilt inside me cancerous thoughts oscilating thru my dome.

everyone was talking bout me slaggin me off so i had a brainwave and i became an alter ego as schizo's do
i became the wife beating horible jealous twat i was perceived at but we needed a selling point so i put mother demonic ways in the mix and went on a mission am still on taht mission but sadly i think everyone will be pissed and my greatest creations will fall on deaf ears because of my stupid ways but i did try .

looking back this spirtual awakeing was the greatest most beautful thing in my life

people dont go deep within and find themselves they scared of the prickly shit i was so fucked in the head i took it all on.

I have so much to give and am fucking unique i will die alone and like many people say youll only be appreciated when your dead ,im way ahead of my time ,all i want is praise like a kiddie wants from mommy, YES YOUR DIFFERENT SON

ditto

FUCKING FAT SLAG IN THE BACK TAKE YA SEATBELT OFF AND GET WHIPLASH SMASH
mervyn_perving
mervyn_perving

Back to top Go down

Post  griduser64 Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:11 am

Wow! That's some serious stuff, can't say I haven't gone through my share of craziness and torture but time itself ended up being the best help, although it takes years.
griduser64
griduser64

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum