Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctum Zone is full of Faggots with cables attached to navels

+5
MoMo
Billy Ruben
Joe Hill
That Damned Sod...!!!
mervyn_perving
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sanctum Zone is full of Faggots with cables attached to navels Empty Sanctum Zone is full of Faggots with cables attached to navels

Post  mervyn_perving Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:21 pm

Diamond Geezir ,You are a puffta .David icke and merlin probed are gonna run the black beauty on you .

Jimmy saville has had the black beauty ,ever since in rememberance he has chomped a big king edward cigar

the black paper mache penis ,Lord Rothschild ,I must apoligize for hating you ,Your my master and i'll do anything for some paper sir

Fuck the truth seekers ,The Muslim haters who march have more get up and go

,wanks
mervyn_perving
mervyn_perving

http://www.soundcloud.com/the_cosmic_pimp

Back to top Go down

Sanctum Zone is full of Faggots with cables attached to navels Empty Re: Sanctum Zone is full of Faggots with cables attached to navels

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:27 pm

mervyn_perving wrote:Diamond Geezir ,You are a puffta .David icke and merlin probed are gonna run the black beauty on you .

Jimmy saville has had the black beauty ,ever since in rememberance he has chomped a big king edward cigar

the black paper mache penis ,Lord Rothschild ,I must apoligize for hating you ,Your my master and i'll do anything for some paper sir

,wanks

Well I Always Thought They Were A Bit Limp Wristed,
Who Did Not Uphold The Whatever Ammendment...

Freedom Of Speech...!!!

rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin

That Damned Sod...!!!
That Damned Sod...!!!

Back to top Go down

Sanctum Zone is full of Faggots with cables attached to navels Empty Re: Sanctum Zone is full of Faggots with cables attached to navels

Post  Joe Hill Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:27 am

mervyn_perving wrote:Diamond Geezir ,You are a puffta .David icke and merlin probed are gonna run the black beauty on you .

,wanks

Qiuck call the waaambulance! sn vio

They threw you out cos you being an obnoxious prick noway
Those folks were nice to you and you just abused the welcome they gave you.

Suck it up you two faced whining little prick. fup

Joe Hill
Joe Hill

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:53 am

Joe Hill wrote:

,wanks

Qiuck call the waaambulance! sn vio

They threw you out cos you being an obnoxious prick noway
Those folks were nice to you and you just abused the welcome they gave you.

Suck it up you two faced whining little prick. fup

Screen captures with links....or it did'nt happen.

What are you worried about ?,Sanctum Zone is quite the success.

You took most of the heart out of DIF,which is now littered with unknowns.Just could'nt be bothered with forum wars anymore...

How's Ownoiz/Novum getting along,good fellow that one.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:07 am

Geee...I was'nt even looking for a fight...and two members run away.

I was only thread reproducing for Circle Jerk...though a bit of banter would'nt hurt...and they runaway.

I'm not evil tonight folks,still in recovery and cleansing and detoxing...that means my weapons are down.

Sheez...the paranoia.

catfight wacky Razz
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  mervyn_perving Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:10 am

Joe Hill

Your a penis traitor ,You enabled the gay being PC so the gay becomes a molester ,Your to blame ,You need the Fred Phelps Arab Stab ,You bastard.

All you do is rinse and repeat ,A perverted klitscho ,but you dont throw jabs and hooks ,You dab your soapy my little pony sponge over baby fanny..

You are a libtard
mervyn_perving
mervyn_perving

Back to top Go down

Post  mervyn_perving Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:14 am

TRUTHSEEKERS NEED TO LOOK CLOSER TO HOME TO SEE THE CONSPIRACY

IT AINT THE BANKERS THEN JUST FEED YOU GUILTY REQUIREMENTS

YOU ARE ALL BASTARDS ,HYPOCRITES ,SHIT DONT SMELL

THE WOMAN IS THE EVIL ,DEMON ,PENIS ENVYIOUS BITCH

THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND ,YOUR MOTHER DESTROYED YOU

SO ,YOU MUST WASTE HER WITH A SHUVEL TILL SHE ADMITS SHE PROGRAMMED FROM A SINISTER SOURCE OUTTA THE JEWS HANDS
mervyn_perving
mervyn_perving

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:18 am

mervyn_perving wrote:TRUTHSEEKERS NEED TO LOOK CLOSER TO HOME TO SEE THE CONSPIRACY

IT AINT THE BANKERS THEN JUST FEED YOU GUILTY REQUIREMENTS

YOU ARE ALL BASTARDS ,HYPOCRITES ,SHIT DONT SMELL

THE WOMAN IS THE EVIL ,DEMON ,PENIS ENVYIOUS BITCH

THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND ,YOUR MOTHER DESTROYED YOU

SO ,YOU MUST WASTE HER WITH A SHUVEL TILL SHE ADMITS SHE PROGRAMMED FROM A SINISTER SOURCE OUTTA THE JEWS HANDS

rolf

Hmmmm...Fujita has some competition after all.

Welcome to the psyche-ward that is Sodlikes...

lmao

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  mervyn_perving Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:43 am

NO listen

These truthseeker ,Cowards are nuffin but Busters ,they think they going be some charles manson and have there own cult .

I hate them.
I will

They are just the EDL but without the get up and go and the balls to admit they hate ,Haters

All they do is accelarating the mass murder of us by waking people up ,the truth movement should stay stagnent .

David Icke has stole from me ,His son tried to rape me ,Still they ban me 11 times ,Fuck an icke

Icke problem is that cos he was a bastard ,is a bastard ,He has no dad as his mum was a tramp ,so the warped pervert convinced he was jesus

then he was better the the TV_AM cast ,He repeated it so many times ,it became fact

The nails that got sheared through his hand s ,nail him to the cross ,Pains him ,he is such a pathologoical liar ,this is the jew hatred

cos they sacrificed him ...hes a rapist
mervyn_perving
mervyn_perving

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:50 am

mervyn_perving wrote:NO listen

These truthseeker ,Cowards are nuffin but Busters ,they think they going be some charles manson and have there own cult .

I hate them.
I will

They are just the EDL but without the get up and go and the balls to admit they hate ,Haters

All they do is accelarating the mass murder of us by waking people up ,the truth movement should stay stagnent .

David Icke has stole from me ,His son tried to rape me ,Still they ban me 11 times ,Fuck an icke

Icke problem is that cos he was a bastard ,is a bastard ,He has no dad as his mum was a tramp ,so the warped pervert convinced he was jesus

then he was better the the TV_AM cast ,He repeated it so many times ,it became fact

The nails that got sheared through his hand s ,nail him to the cross ,Pains him ,he is such a pathologoical liar ,this is the jew hatred

I see many others can't appreciate your insights and genius...I know the feeling.

There's a Twoof-seeker here called Dr Turi...he says I am a one who harbors peadophilic intent,while I fondle my cats ball-bag.

I was very cross and hurt with him.

He needs your special attention....I'll bump a thread.

He's evil,makes Icke look good.

Kill him,burn them all.

cthulhu lmao satan adolf

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:01 am

,wanks

Sanctum Zone is full of Faggots with cables attached to navels Roflbot

MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:07 am

Billy Ruben wrote:

I hate them.
I will

I see many others can't appreciate your insights and genius...I know the feeling.

There's a Twoof-seeker here called Dr Turi...he says I am a one who harbors peadophilic intent,while I fondle my cats ball-bag.

Kill him,burn them all.

cthulhu lmao satan adolf

Sanctum Zone is full of Faggots with cables attached to navels Roflbot-QsSA

cheese

popcorn

lol!

wave

MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:38 am

MoMo wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

I hate them.
I will

Kill him,burn them all.

cthulhu lmao satan adolf

Sanctum Zone is full of Faggots with cables attached to navels Roflbot-QsSA

cheese

popcorn

lol!

wave

A repeat of animated Gifs....I'm fucking shaking in my boots

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:48 am

where? (repeated animated gifs) fuktarded diftardian................. thumbs up lmao rolf lol! wave

Sanctum Zone is full of Faggots with cables attached to navels 8efb324cbbda11e180d51231380fcd7e_7
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:53 am

MoMo wrote:where? (repeated animated gifs) fuktarded diftardian................. thumbs up lmao rolf lol! wave

Sanctum Zone is full of Faggots with cables attached to navels 8efb324cbbda11e180d51231380fcd7e_7

yawn....boring...who gives a shit.Enjoy yourself moron,got nothing but the same repeated methods.Reveal the truth about yourself,be brave and see what happens.I'd say you'd lost Alison (I Ams') endorsement by now.

You talk and post shit and lies.

Told you,your bullshit about Ciggy don't wash,I like him,you...offer nothing.Think you're funny,nah,you're just a waste of band-width....

thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:56 am

Sanctum Zone is full of Faggots with cables attached to navels 33110

post one lie you say I posted........ you fuktarded DIFtardian.........................you wouldn't know reality if it bit you on your skanky ass.............

lol!

wave
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:05 am

MoMo wrote:Sanctum Zone is full of Faggots with cables attached to navels 33110

post one lie you say I posted........ you fuktarded DIFtardian.........................you wouldn't know reality if it bit you on your skanky ass.............

lol!

wave

Lucky for you,hiding out in New Jersey.I noticed once Alison said how sad it is for someone so lonely to answer their own sock-puppets.

You do do that.

You lied about Ciggy and would'nt explain why he lied...Nor the fact could I care if he did.

Anything else you want to discuss thats irrelevant?

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:25 am

Yo!!! douchebag................Post the lie you claim I posted.......you're a fuking diva drama queen......

Don't live in Jersey..allison never endorsed me.......all those cheap drugs you did fried your brain you moron.............ciggy did lie, I proved it to you in my posts.............you never answered you diva piece of poo............................i've done awesome work on the DARPAnet, exposing assholes like ciggywiggy, bunny abuser and other like minded idiots........i refuted their ignorant bullshit with historical facts and scholarship................probably why you don't recognize what i I do................thatz cool........ thumbs up

After all the Universe is made of electrons, protrons, neutrons and morons such as yerself................

thumbs up

lmao
rolf rolf

Sanctum Zone is full of Faggots with cables attached to navels Insanity-wolf-internet-meme-600x300

not to worry,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I know wut you'll like.. thumbs up

Sanctum Zone is full of Faggots with cables attached to navels Hqdefault
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:37 am

MoMo wrote:Yo!!! douchebag................Post the lie you claim I posted.......you're a fuking diva drama queen......

Don't live in Jersey..allison never endorsed me.......all those cheap drugs you did fried your brain you moron.............ciggy did lie, I proved it to you in my posts.............you never answered you diva piece of poo............................i've done awesome work on the DARPAnet, exposing assholes like ciggywiggy, bunny abuser and other like minded idiots........i refuted their ignorant bullshit with historical facts and scholarship................probably why you don't recognize what i I do................thatz cool........ thumbs up

After all the Universe is made of electrons, protrons, neutrons and morons such as yerself................

thumbs up

lmao
rolf rolf

Sanctum Zone is full of Faggots with cables attached to navels Insanity-wolf-internet-meme-600x300

Says the attention whore that runs from forum to forum making an arse of himself/itself until banned,or even worse...ignored.

Here's the news fuckwit,I faked it,I don't read your monotonous jew spam shite.I skip over it.

You have nothing,are nothing,but a little tinkerer and small-time haxor attacker.

Honestly,what's the point of what you do....what?

When do you get?

Who cares about your awesome work on Darpanet...never read it,could'nt give a shit,like you sent me to a place to make my own insult Jpegs...I did'nt even open the link.

I just could'nt be bothered....why,it's all you may have,but life is opening up for me,why do I care for net trolls of a low level like you.You're not even funny,thirst for attention and answer you're own sock-puppets.

Here's a choice song for you,you sad,pathetic,forgotten unwanted screen troll like yourself.Where's this wisdom you espouse,you're a complete jerk-off,talk out your arse about the virtues of judaic mysticism and can't live up to any of it.

If you were worth beating,I'd bother to post the lies....but I much prefer your frustration,to think you're important enough to me to make that effort.

I like real enemies online,not enemas like yourself.Sod and Lilly and at times others were fun,you.....where's the fun,why must one have to operate on half a brain cell.

Who cares for your scholary rebuttals when you can't live up to it....

Yawn,cut and paste everybody elses work and call it a victory,you're pathetic.

thumbs up lmao cthulhu

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:42 am

Yo!!! shit4brainz..........................wut forums do I run to and fro from.list them you lying sack of shit............you're a fuking drama queen..eat a snickers bar bitch............... thumbs up rolf lmao
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:56 am

Sanctum Zone is full of Faggots with cables attached to navels Crystal_Dior_0065_Small_LOGO

Sanctum Zone is full of Faggots with cables attached to navels 332038
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  novum Sat May 11, 2013 4:35 am

Dont forget to check out our forums! thumbs up bump

I figured id provide the links since this thread is giving us a mention...

Sanctum Zone Forum

Truth Zone Forum

Everybodys got a god damn forum these days... fuck even tiswas has one!

One day we shall be united!
novum
novum

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun May 12, 2013 10:20 am

novum wrote:Dont forget to check out our forums! thumbs up bump

Sanctum Zone Forum

Truth Zone Forum

The stingey fucking admin here...that being cthulhu SOD !!!! cthulhu is to Joow in the advertising department to allow operating links and signatures unless signed in.

If I win the third mutiny for Sodlike Productions Forum to take over admin controls I'll restore those features and clean it up a bit and convert it to a hack writers den dedicated to lunacy and performance arts.

Death to Tiswas and the Sodlike Order !!!! thumbs down cthulhu satan adolf ccc guillotine

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Letchworth-Smythe Fri May 31, 2013 11:00 am

novum wrote:Dont forget to check out our forums! thumbs up bump

Sanctum Zone Forum

Truth Zone Forum

sn vio
noway
Letchworth-Smythe
Letchworth-Smythe

Back to top Go down

Post  beatz Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:53 am

I see you're still holding onto the nick clegg theme... I thought you would've been bored of it by now and moved onto whatevers next.

If I was your PR, I'd advise you go a little more upmarket with your next choice. Something with a bit more clout would be a start.
beatz
beatz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next