Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Innit ???? Welcome to Police Sponsored Death Industries....Correctional Facilities.

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Innit ???? Welcome to Police Sponsored Death Industries....Correctional Facilities. - Page 2 Empty Re: Innit ???? Welcome to Police Sponsored Death Industries....Correctional Facilities.

Post  Ciggy Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:54 pm

ShitWasn't was making "her" usual big noise claiming you were nicked up for paedo raping. Turns out it was alleged domestic over a shouting match. ShitWasn't is still Shit whose IQ still Wasn't.

Now fuck this shit. Get the bong. And Cigar's mum. Get this party started, and burn ShitWasn't's filthy house boat to the waterline innit.

Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Innit ???? Welcome to Police Sponsored Death Industries....Correctional Facilities. - Page 2 Empty Re: Innit ???? Welcome to Police Sponsored Death Industries....Correctional Facilities.

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:02 am

Ciggy wrote:ShitWasn't was making "her" usual big noise claiming you were nicked up for paedo raping.  Turns out it was alleged domestic over a shouting match.  ShitWasn't is still Shit whose IQ still Wasn't.

Now fuck this shit.  Get the bong.  And Cigar's mum.  Get this party started, and burn ShitWasn't's filthy house boat to the waterline innit.

That was back in 2012.Sam lied on her police statement and the cops knew this.So they made up a scenario and made her go along with it.Come Oct 2012,the 5th,we went to court.Sam denied the police statement,hoping to get me back,they dragged her out of court,scrubbed the contradiction and prosecuted me anyway,with NO legal representation.And NO PROOF.

I got enough on this Magistrate McKosker to have him dis-barred from what happened last year,it's why I'm being quiet about it,they think I'll take a settlement....LOL,I just collected a dozen stories about women being raped and made to perform sexual favours for the local Taree cops....I'm taking them out and get a pay-off,remember,I have a million worth of injuries too.

Sad about the bong,gotta wait two weeks,the cunt went on a golfing holiday...So sad am I.I was getting on the bus Saturday and he text me before I paid for the ticket.Lucky.It's a 300 km round trip.

I travel for the best,it's worth it.Good to see you too Ciggy.

TisShite hasn't got the balls to stand ground on its own forum.The glee is all mine.  lmao  thumbs up

But yes,there is that matter of a Viking funeral I was planning for the fuckshit.

I even had Sanctum Zone on side with that....It was funny at the time,but I aint letting that coked out cross dressing faggot get the better of me this time.   thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:24 pm

It was all fun and games until the cunt threatened to have you murdered. He has chavs? I have lawyers and FBI. He'll not like how the dance ends.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:05 am

Ciggy wrote:It was all fun and games until the cunt threatened to have you murdered.  He has chavs?  I have lawyers and FBI.  He'll not like how the dance ends.

Did you know the ole' Blighty system of justice is about to pass similar internet laws to Australia.

That means Tis_shite/TisSod,will do hard time...if anyone wishes to pursue this end,and when passed,they're back datable for two years.Sod has made many threats since then to all and sundry,including,threatened to burn down a synagogue.I don't know about you,but Mossad,not even I would fuck with them,if they can kidnap in foreign countries and get the whistlblower Vanunu,I think hiding out in Gloustershires waterways would be a snap for them,especially,if the inlet leads to the sea,they'll just hijack him and sail off.

It might be something to look into.Hint hint.  cheers  rolf

The rest of the world,use Australia as a test bench for eroding the rest of democracy around the world.Australians are thick and lazy,a 911 false flag here would never be questioned due to the blind hatreds Aussies harbour naturally with any forms of racisms.

In Euroland,they'd find it harder to do,that's why you have the Paris and Belgium bombings and shootings...the authorities allow these things to happen,similar with Man Monis of the Lindt Café in Sydney.

You've talked about eroding of civil liberties with Western democracies yourself for years,these are the proofs I offer you.

I doubt the cunt can dance the way I want,give him a chav make-over on his other eye,but I do take his threats seriously,look what I cost him in the quest for truth.

He's desperate Ciggy,and desperate people do stupid things,thanks for having my back.  thumbs up

I only woke up two hours ago and nearly missed my last parole visit...

I'm soon free,to pursue the police and once again,do what Billy does best,expose arseholes who pretend to be our friends,thanks Frank.  cheers
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri May 06, 2016 8:58 pm

Threatening a half abbo in NSW is one thing, but a synagogue. Mossad will cook up something special for that one. Make it look like "Da'esh" did it.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Innit ???? Welcome to Police Sponsored Death Industries....Correctional Facilities. - Page 2 Empty No Balls - Come Clean LP

Post  Billy Ruben Thu May 12, 2016 6:41 pm

Ciggy wrote:Threatening a half abbo in NSW is one thing, but a synagogue.  Mossad will cook up something special for that one.  Make it look like "Da'esh" did it.

People like IT can throw around as many threats as it likes,but IT will amount to nothing.

The more powerless it reveals itself,day by day.

Sod made this forum as a shrine to Tiswas.Tiswas fucking who,what a half baked mental case that's laughed at,not with on every forum IT goes too.

Its forum was invaded and it was driven off.All I can say,is it has no balls.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2