Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What The Bleep Do They Know?

Go down

What The Bleep Do They Know? Empty What The Bleep Do They Know?

Post  drturi Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:21 pm

What Did they Learn?

For those who know me and the Cosmic Code jurisdictions, no explanation is necessary; For those who do not, none will ever suffice…

Dr. T
uri

Read the reasons our unconscious science could never explain...

Concordia disaster focuses attention on how cruise industry operates

http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/04/world/europe/costa-concordia/index.html?hpt=hp_c1

Locate "Titanic! Scientists, David Icke and the Moon." published Mar 12th 2012 from http://www.drturi.com/newsletters/

Read also "Cruise ship ran aground, kill 3" published Jan 14th 2012 from http://www.drturi.com/newsletters/ and pass it on to the world, who knows someone or some curious scientists may catch up and build more cosmic consciousness in the process...

Indeed Mercury is now in retrograde motion...

July 7 through August 13 2012: Second SUPERNOVA window

EXTRA EXPLANATION OF A SUPERNOVA WINDOW ARE FOR MY COSMIC CODERS AND POSTED AT http://WWW.COSMICCODE.DRTURI.COM/

There is a concentration of negative celestial energy approaching so be extremely prudent while driving and expect chain-reaction accidents. Be prepared for delays, strikes, and nature producing awful weather, including hurricanes and tornadoes. The same energy that produced the Titanic/Concordia disasters, the Asia tsunami the Northridge Los Angeles and Kobe Japan earthquakes and major other calamities is approaching again. Double-check all your appointments, and if you can, postpone traveling and flying during this Supernova "window".

Communication and electricity will be cut off, and a general loss of power is to be expected. Appliances, computers, telephones, planes, trains, cars, all of these "tools" will be affected by this energy. They will be stopped in one way or another. The people of the past will make the news and will reenter your life. Expect trouble with the post office, education, students, strikes, prisoners’ escape, newspapers, broadcasting industries and computer viruses may bother us again.

Many a failed mission and expensive electronic equipment (Mars probe etc.) and our tax dollars have been wasted because of the scientist's lack of knowledge of the stars. As usual NASA, which is not aware of the science of astrology, will waste our tax money with failed missions due to bad weather and electronic malfunctions. In the name of ignorance a few years ago, in the Challenger explosion seven astronauts lost their lives when NASA launched the shuttle under a "Supernova Window".

Note: Regardless of Dr. Turi's expectations posted on his website for the second time and his desperate attempts over the years to make NASA officials aware of dangerous Super Nova Windows, the Columbia was also launched during this window and re-entered the last night of it producing the death of all courageous astronauts.

Marine life sharks, whales etc may also beach themselves due to Mercury retrograde affecting their natural inborn navigational systems. All these malevolent predictions and waste of lives and equipment do not have to occur. Those predictions do not have to affect you directly as they unfold. Instead, they are printed to prepare you for setbacks and frustrations, thus advising you to be patient and prudent during this trend. There is no room for ignorance, and those who are not aware of the celestial order, including the NASA space-program management team, will continue to pay a heavy price. In all mankind's affairs, ignorance is true evil. Why any scientists who are against my research do not honor the word science, which is based upon solid investigation, is solid proof of mental snobbery. By omitting any physical or spiritual laws can only bring penalty; for science's purpose is to explore all possibilities, even those laws written in light via the stars.

Remember the thwarted terrorist attack of August 2006 in the UK where the BA canceled thousands of flights just because all passengers did not check ALL handbags before boarding their planes. Those people did not have a copy of my Moon Power and paid the price of ignorance and suffered serious delays and frustrations that could easily been avoided had they travel before or after those dates.

Memo – December 2009: Eurostar is trying to figure out what caused an "unprecedented" six trains to break down, forcing the cancellation of all weekend services, a spokeswoman said. The cancellation of the England-to-France express train service stranded thousands of passengers on both sides of the English Channel on the weekend before Christmas. "We sincerely regret having to take this decision and we understand how frustrated and disappointed travelers will be," Eurostar said on its Web site Sunday.

In the absence of Cosmic Consciousness; science, conspiracy and religious imagination have the wrong answers. There are no accidents just cosmic circumstances the five logical human senses cannot yet perceive.

- Dr.T
uri

Learn more - JOIN THE FREE PUBLIC FORUM - http://mybb.drturi.com/

Do You believe in UFO? You should! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgicFDhS7t0

Earthquake predictions

Earthquakes tend to occur when diurnal tidal forces are able to release the accumulated strain on a fault. Hard planetary aspects appear able to increase the strain on a fault. Perhaps the computer-aided Astrogeologists of the future will be able to do the kind of micro-mapping and analysis needed to predict which faults are most susceptible to increased strain. As for the timing, my technique to predict earthquakes seems to be more accurate than all the latest computerized electronic equipment combined together!

Earthquakes tend to occur when diurnal tidal forces are able to release the accumulated strain on a fault. Hard planetary aspects appear able to increase the strain upon a fault. Perhaps the computer-aided Astrogeologists of the future will be able to do the kind of micro-mapping and analysis needed to predict which faults are most susceptible to increased strain. As for the timing, my technique to predict earthquakes seems to be more accurate than all the latest computerized electronic equipment combined!

Sample of Proofs

WWW -INTERNET - USGS - Message -ID: G1t4Hv@goodnet.com -sender news@goodnet.com (News Administrator) -Dr. Turi drturi @goodnet.com> Newsgroups - sci.geo,sci.geo.geology,ca.earthquakes,hkbu,geog.maps - WEEKLY USGS Quake Report 9/28 - 10/4/95 CA. Seismology Institute - in rticleDG1t4H.v @goodnet.com> DATE—Oct 6h, 1995 drturi@goodnet.com says...

POSTED (Oct, 6th. 1995) -- >From Dr. Turi - Dear Sirs: - On Oct.8th and Oct.9th a very unusual seismic activity will be noticeable and will produce many quakes above 6.1. More information is available pertaining to my method if requested. <drturi@goodnet.com> Respectfully-- Dr. Turi

SUBJECT: RE: Weekly USGS Quake Report

Results - Full proofs of predictions:

Oct. 8th a 7.0 EARTHQUAKE HIT SUMATRA (INDONESIAN ISLANDS)

Oct. 9th a 7.6 EARTHQUAKE HIT MEXICO.

More Proof: IDL: 81706 3427.004 400-Received: by /c=us/admd=telemail/prmd= nasa/; converted (1A5-Text; ate: 22 Nov. 1995 10:00:53 -00 from //////////@pl.nasa.gov “drturi@goodnet.com>” Subject: request for 1996 Top Universal Predictions. Content length 603 - Newsgroups - sci.geo.geology, ca.earthquakes, hkbu, geo. Maps -WEEKLY - USGS Quake report 9/28-10/4/95 CA. Seismology Institute -WWW -INTERNET - Message -ID: DG1t4Hv@goodnet.com

Kudos to you Dr. Turi!

I surf the Internet periodically for predictions on forthcoming events, specifically all relating to earthquake activities. You hit the 11/22/95 Egypt/Israel/Saudi Arabia 7.2 quake smack dab on the head, per your earlier prediction. Congratulations again!

E-mail < ////@ccmail.jpl.nasa.com> Keep up the good work.

Appreciatively, GTO

More Proof:

To: Louis a Turi <dr.turi@juno.com>

Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 22:31:10 -0400 (EDT)

Subject: Re: Show

I gave you full credit on the show just after the massive Taiwan earthquake and the Turkey aftershock on Sept 20.... I got a lot of email from people who were watching the date prediction as well. This is marvelous my friend. The nice thing about it is how you understate these things and never gloat about them when you hit. I had another fine program with John Hogue last night. Be well, my friend.

MORE UNARGUABLE, DATES, PRINTED, PUBLISHED PROOF OF PREDICTIONS ARE AT

http://www.drturi.com/prediction-famous-personalities/

http://www.drturi.com/predictions/

“All I have asked for is a fair scientific investigation of my work for the sole purpose of promoting mans cosmic consciousness, saving time, money and the lives of many people.”

Dr. T
uri

drturi

http://www.drturi.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum