Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings in the Resurrected Christ!

4 posters

Go down

Greetings in the Resurrected Christ! Empty Greetings in the Resurrected Christ!

Post  Edward Palamar Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:14 pm

I am Peter the Roman as quoted. Jesus Christ has raised me from the dead, through normal consummation. I am the resurrected St. John the Baptist.

Moral of the story :

Value your children, you may be raising a resurrected saint, too.

Merry Christmas!

Edward Palamar

Back to top Go down

Greetings in the Resurrected Christ! Empty Re: Greetings in the Resurrected Christ!

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:01 pm

Edward Palamar wrote:I am Peter the Roman as quoted. Jesus Christ has raised me from the dead, through normal consummation. I am the resurrected St. John the Baptist.

Moral of the story :

Merry Christmas!

Blimey, John The Baptist Has More Comeback Tours Than Frank Sinatra Used To Have,

And More Incarnations Than A Neophyte Buddist Monk...!!!

Isaiah 40:3, "A voice is calling, 'Clear the way for the Lord [YHWH] in the wilderness; make smooth in the desert a highway for our God."

Mal. 3:1, "Behold, I am going to send My messenger, and he will clear the way before Me.
And the Lord [adonai], whom you seek, will suddenly come to His temple; and the messenger of the covenant, in whom you delight, behold, He is coming," says the Lord [YHWH] of hosts."

lmao rolf lmao

McKallisti Of The Sods
McKallisti Of The Sods

Back to top Go down

Greetings in the Resurrected Christ! Empty Re: Greetings in the Resurrected Christ!

Post  Ciggy Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:53 pm

Edward Palamar wrote:I am Peter the Roman as quoted. Jesus Christ has raised me from the dead, through normal consummation. I am the resurrected St. John the Baptist.

Moral of the story :

Merry Christmas!

Iz you a numpty whuts in need of sortin? Greetings in the Resurrected Christ! 455573
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:18 am

Ciggy wrote:

Moral of the story :

Merry Christmas!

Iz you a numpty whuts in need of sortin? Greetings in the Resurrected Christ! 455573
Nah, only fishin' for those whuts do.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Palamar Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:14 am

true lilly wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

Moral of the story :

Merry Christmas!

Nah, only fishin' for those whuts do.
Y'aint got any eggs is ya?

I ain't said I ain't.

I ain't axt ya ain't ya ain't, I axt ya ain't ya is.
Ya ain't is ya?

Edward Palamar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down