Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!!

+3
John Drake
Billy Ruben
Lady Tis-Shine
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!!

Post  true lilly Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:22 am

...and "Billy Ruben/David Vincent"
thinks it's clever to be seen to be
sucking up to "Lemonpie".

Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!! - Page 3 93349 Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!! - Page 3 233183
HPANWO Forum
http://hpanwoforum.freeforums.org/index.php
In total there are 2 users online :
: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest
(based on users active over the past 5 minutes)

Most users ever online was 63 on
Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:13 pm

SODLIKE PRODUCTIONS
https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/
In total there are 10 users online :
: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 2 Bots

Most users ever online was 267 on
Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:34 pm

Why NO Reviews of David Icke
PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011?

Nov 2, 2011

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/t1526-why-no-reviews-of-david-icke-preaching-in-melbourne-oct-2011

DARKNESS WITHIN:
Neo-Nazi conspiracy theorists
at the heart of Occupy Melbourne protest

By VEXNEWS ⋅ October 22, 2011

Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!! - Page 3 Icky
VEXNEWS can reveal that Tina Athanasopoulos,
a key organiser of the Occupy Melbourne
is a devotee of a bizarre anti-Semitic
neo-Nazi conspiracy theorist David Icke.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!!

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:49 am

yawn...people like you,who are devoid or dead in spirit aren't funny,when they think they are...Anyhoo,watched you spam alnight.Please continue with your mindless rants and hijacking peoples threads who don't want you.

Sleep
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:32 pm

Funny, JD invites to join HPANWO Forum;
'they' CAN'T Answer this simple question:

Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011?
but for asking it, 'they' attack and ban me,

and The Trolls toddle back here Rolling Eyes, with
'Billy Ruben' begging 'Lemonpie' to come help 'him'
churn yet more off topic lies and libel.Razz

true lilly wrote:...and "Billy Ruben/David Vincent"
thinks it's clever to be seen to be
sucking up to "Lemonpie".

Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!! - Page 3 93349 Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!! - Page 3 233183
HPANWO Forum
http://hpanwoforum.freeforums.org/index.php
In total there are 2 users online :
: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest
(based on users active over the past 5 minutes)

Most users ever online was 63 on
Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:13 pm

SODLIKE PRODUCTIONS
https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/
In total there are 10 users online :
: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 2 Bots

Most users ever online was 267 on
Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:34 pm

Why NO Reviews of David Icke
PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011?

Nov 2, 2011

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/t1526-why-no-reviews-of-david-icke-preaching-in-melbourne-oct-2011

DARKNESS WITHIN:
Neo-Nazi conspiracy theorists
at the heart of Occupy Melbourne protest

By VEXNEWS ⋅ October 22, 2011

Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!! - Page 3 Icky
VEXNEWS can reveal that Tina Athanasopoulos,
a key organiser of the Occupy Melbourne
is a devotee of a bizarre anti-Semitic
neo-Nazi conspiracy theorist David Icke.
...but go on 'Billy',
keep telling us how the whole world wide web
only wants to read what the likes of 'Billy Ruben',
'Lemonpie', 'Tizwas', 'Ciggy', 'cori', 'tintin'
and
The Rest of The Insanely Lying CONspiracy Team
have to tell us, we "MUST BELEIVE"...OR ELSE,
suffer sever cyber-bullying.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:58 pm

Handbags bird aint a prozzy she does it for free and at the drop of a hat. She does like him but the poor lad cant last very long and so cant give her what she wants. Truth be known she is a bit of an internet bike. A guy i know was going round there in the week sorting it out and he knew that others were on it when he was not. Then Handbag would turn up at the weekends to play happy familys. Rather him than me the dirty cunt lol. Handbags and many others sloppy seconds ewwwww no thanks. Its not like its an oil painting either, a bit miss piggy if you ask me. Still even though a bit of a pig its a vast improvement on the one he got up the duff. Jesus look at the state of that bastard. He does seem to like the mental bastards though.

Not a good shag i hear, dosent put much effort in but a dirty cunt whos up for out and squirts like a good un.

Last edited by John Drake on Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:07 pm

John Drake wrote:Handbags bird aint a prozzy she does it for free and at the drop of a hat. She does like him but the poor lad cant last very long and so cant give her what she wants. Truth be known she is a bit of an internet bike. A guy i know was going round there in the week sorting it out and he knew that others were on it when he was not. Then Handbag would turn up at the weekends to play happy familys. Rather him than me the dirty cunt lol. Handbags and many others sloppy seconds ewwwww no thanks. Its not like its an oil painting either, a bit miss piggy if you ask me. Still even though a bit of a pig its a vast improvement on the one he got up the duff. Jesus look at the stae of that bastard. He does seem to like the mental bastards though.

Not a good shag i hear, dosent put much effort in but a dirty cunt whos up for out and squirts like a good un.

rolf

That was rather meaty...she's not a member of DIF? I swear I'd seen her in photos at meet-ups.
Don't care about looks there JD,as long as you can get along after the deed.Everyone needs loving,so I'm not knocking his/her style and I'm glad Hagbards daughter is grown up about it,but a little hurt I'd say,but what choice does Hagbard have?,his wife doesn't want a relationship with him.For who he is,I think Handbag did quite well landing her.
Without being offensive,alot of white over-weight people look like pigs.We even share more DNA with livestock like cows,pigs and other,than monkeys.I think Satan got bored one day and fashioned humans from pigs for some fun.Just a little madness there.

wacky boobies dizzy
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!! - Page 3 Empty Is Handbag Major Tom and his girl,Nancy Spungen?

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:08 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:There appears to be a few revelations surfacing regarding this dark horse in Conspiracy cirlcles lately.Haven't heard he's a baby raping,blood drinking vampiric Reptilian multi-dimensional yet,but I'm sure it will arise.

But I started to feel a little remorse for Hagbard Celine and what I said about his auric colours in a photo.I was the same,a little while ago,about a furry friend of mine,who went to the big catnip meadow in the sky.So I had to review the photo,to see if I was being a biased bastard...and what I found,astonished me.

There was a very clear bruise,near his mainline,near the right elbow.

Is Hagbard seeking narcotic relief from the ladies of the night from Nottingham?

Tune into the "Daily Handbag Conspiracy Of the Day",bought to you by Billy Ruben,courtesy of Sodlike Productions Forum.,

Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!! - Page 3 Dirtyem7nzyo

Billy Ruben wrote:And if true that Hagbard Celine is delving into narcotic blissful Oblivion,is this the mysterious "lady of the night" that led the poor vulnerable emotionally broken Conspiracy Theorist down the dark avenue of drugs and late night orgies,with mixed and same sex couples.If true and he becomes addicted,you can find Hagbard late at night,blowing knobs of "Chubby Chasers" for the moderate sum of $40,in the mist ridden shadey alleys of Nottingham,bobbing for apples in the back of a Vauxhaul.

Is this the lady to Hagbard? As Nancy Spungen was to Sid Vicious (John Beverly),tune in another time,as our moles and spies gather photographic evidence.Hope he's wearing a pink tutu with fairy wings...

Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!! - Page 3 Hagbardladyofthenight

BTW,great set of lips she has and the sassy way she licks and devours that ice-cream had me on the edge of my chair.Lovely.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:11 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
John Drake wrote:Handbags bird aint a prozzy she does it for free and at the drop of a hat. She does like him but the poor lad cant last very long and so cant give her what she wants. Truth be known she is a bit of an internet bike. A guy i know was going round there in the week sorting it out and he knew that others were on it when he was not. Then Handbag would turn up at the weekends to play happy familys. Rather him than me the dirty cunt lol. Handbags and many others sloppy seconds ewwwww no thanks. Its not like its an oil painting either, a bit miss piggy if you ask me. Still even though a bit of a pig its a vast improvement on the one he got up the duff. Jesus look at the stae of that bastard. He does seem to like the mental bastards though.

rolf

That was rather meaty...she's not a member of DIF? I swear I'd seen her in photos at meet-ups.
Don't care about looks there JD,as long as you can get along after the deed.Everyone needs loving,so I'm not knocking his/her style and I'm glad Hagbards daughter is grown up about it,but a little hurt I'd say,but what choice does Hagbard have?,his wife doesn't want a relationship with him.For who he is,I think Handbag did quite well landing her.
Without being offensive,alot of white over-weight people look like pigs.We even share more DNA with livestock like cows,pigs and other,than monkeys.I think Satan got bored one day and fashioned humans from pigs for some fun.Just a little madness there.

wacky boobies dizzy

Oh,JD I wanted to thankyou about being a good sport yesterday,that was way cool of you.

thumbs up

Billy Ruben wrote:
MRS TISWAS PALMER wrote:It looks as if Haggler is winning but I know that the git is not banned from here but anyway he is in Haggie's cos he desires the man. Maybe Billy is totally right about him. cthulhu

[size=18]Well,Droike being overly machismo,is only over-compensation for closeted homosexual desires.He is very rude and contemptful towards women and he did shower with many buff naked men in the army.All that steam mixed with testosterone,compounded with repressed homosexual fantasies....well,what do you reckon Tiswas?

I've often offered him counselling and sexual release with Billy,just so he can get over it,or find out if he really likes it.Bit of amyl nitrate,finger up the bum as he gets a wild headjob,I'm sure to have him wrapped around my finger,by the end of the night.But I really like my chicken,to pork and beans,or any variety of Kosher food.

Hey Droike...

Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!! - Page 3 128946190538772594

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:25 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

Is this the lady to Hagbard? As Nancy Spungen was to Sid Vicious (John Beverly),tune in another time,as our moles and spies gather photographic evidence.Hope he's wearing a pink tutu with fairy wings...[/color][/size]

BTW,great set of lips she has and the sassy way she licks and devours that ice-cream had me on the edge of my chair.Lovely.

That's Ustane...

She Is One Of Those Girls That Likes To Go Midnight Swimming And Feeding The Ducks...

She Is Not A Sexual Creature...

She Is A Stacey Solomon Type Bint...

wacky wacky wacky
McKallisti Of The Sods
McKallisti Of The Sods

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:33 pm

Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!! - Page 3 YsED9A0

This photo is very revealing.Not for the stains on his T-Shirt,,which I feel for him there,not being able to see his feet or have to go through the legs to wipe his arse.Having long nails was rather hard to wipe bum with,I know,I grew inch long nails and hardened them back in 2004,as weapons and appeal of course,more than once piecing the paper and they ended up as shit scooper.

But Hagbard,works/formerly worked in the medical trade.If he was giving blood or having test done,wouldn't he know better than to go to cheap arse sub-continentla doctors,who pop veins quite consistently ?

Hmmm,is Hagbard left-handed ?
There,you may have your answer.It looks like a large guage needle was used,popping his vein and you only use large guage for methadone.
So,I'd say,poor workmanship there old son,the needle for me,was no more than a toothbrush and quite expert at using it,"fitting" many users up for a cut.

I don't admire your style there Handbag,very amateurish.

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:31 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : On request from an intrepid reader,that I fix the photos)
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:36 pm

McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

Is this the lady to Hagbard? As Nancy Spungen was to Sid Vicious (John Beverly),tune in another time,as our moles and spies gather photographic evidence.Hope he's wearing a pink tutu with fairy wings...[/color][/size]

That's Ustane...

She Is One Of Those Girls That Likes To Go Midnight Swimming And Feeding The Ducks...

She Is Not A Sexual Creature...

She Is A Stacey Solomon Type Bint...

wacky wacky wacky

Just having fun without hurting people there Sod and giving Handbag some "Calvin Kline" cool,he could do with it about now.She seems quite nice and wouldn't hurt her.I think everybody realises I'm insane on the occassion,chin chin.

thumbs up lol!

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:18 pm

Hey Droike,
Tell me,are you offended by this,or do you see the humour in it?
I'm getting the stalinist treatment at HPANWO.

Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!! - Page 3 Hagbardthelosercunt

Oh,if you and your wife was offended and you asked the post to be edited,well,sorry about that old chap.Wasn't meant to hurt.But you be honest with me....and I mean it.

thumbs up

Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!! - Page 3 Nonstalinistversion

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!! - Page 3 Empty Hagbard Celine

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:21 pm

Hagbard is The Fat Controller...

Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!! - Page 3 Fatcontrollerttte1

and as long as you suck arse and play nice and say wonderful things,like this little arse kisser,Thomas,The Tank Engine,you won't get [TEXT-DELETE-ADMIN] with your post scrubbed out of existance.Ahh,it's just a shrine for Icke worship and Chubby Chasing groupies,which he has none...

Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!! - Page 3 Thomas1a

^this arse kisser here.

But be a troublesome truck and you get erased out of existance,Zieg Heil HPANWO...shove it,it's boooooring anyway. thumbs down thumbs down

Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!! - Page 3 Troublesometrucks

Zieg Heil Fatty...!!!! adolf adolf adolf adolf butt thumbs down
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:56 am

Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!! - Page 3 Dirtyem7nzyo

Hey man, what's your style
How you get your kicks for living
How you get your adrenalin flowing now
How you get your adrenalin flowing

I love the way, try to call now
I ain't jealous of the way you're living

When you cut that dude with just a little mania
You did it so, ... ah

When the blood comma' down his neck ...
Don't you know it was better than sex, now, now, now
It was way better than getting mean
'cause it was, the final thing to do, now
Get somebody to come on to you
and then you just get somebody to
to now, now, come on to you
And then you kill 'em, yeah
You kill 'em, now, now, cause I need kicks ...
I'm getting bored, I need, need, need, need now, now some kicks
Oh, give it, give it, give it, give it to me now, now, kicks

How you get your kicks for living
How you get your adrenalin flowing now, now, now, now, now
How you get your adrenalin flowing

You know, I love the way you drive your car now
Ain't jealous of, now, now, the way you're living

Hey, newspaper ...
You did it so, wow, crudely, now
With that blood coming down his chest
It was way better than sex, now, now
It was way better than getting mean
It was the final thing to do
Get somebody to came, come on to you, then
Get somebody to, ah, come on to you
Better kill them now
Better kill him now, now
Yeah, yeah, yeah, kill him now, now
'Cause I need kicks
I need some kicks
I'm getting bored
I need, need, need, need, need, need, need some kicks
Yeah, need, need, need, need, need, need, need some kicks
Oh, give it now, kicks
Yeah, need some kicks
Yeah, need some k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k, kicks
Oh, give it me now, now
Kicks, kicks, kicks, kicks ...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:38 pm

John Drake wrote:Hagbard spots me most the time because i dont try to hide it lol. Hey sod you know that e mail you got from Icke about the Warman case? The one all members banned or not got, Handbag is still saying its only my word the case is just about to go to trial and because hes made such a cunt of himself and been conned yet again hes removing that mail each time its posted banning the person that posted it and trying to make out hes never seen any evidence lol.

you're a bastard of a bitch too...number three on the hate list... cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:32 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Hagbard is The Fat Controller...

Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!! - Page 3 Fatcontrollerttte1

and as long as you suck arse and play nice and say wonderful things,like this little arse kisser,Thomas,The Tank Engine,you won't get [TEXT-DELETE-ADMIN] with your post scrubbed out of existance.Ahh,it's just a shrine for Icke worship and Chubby Chasing groupies,which he has none...

Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!! - Page 3 Thomas1a

^this arse kisser here.

But be a troublesome truck and you get erased out of existance,Zieg Heil HPANWO...shove it,it's boooooring anyway. thumbs down thumbs down

Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!! - Page 3 Troublesometrucks

Zieg Heil Fatty...!!!! adolf adolf adolf adolf butt thumbs down

Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!! - Page 3 EzBC8

thumbs up lmao rolf
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:25 pm

bumped on request

Billy Ruben wrote:There appears to be a few revelations surfacing regarding this dark horse in Conspiracy cirlcles lately.Haven't heard he's a baby raping,blood drinking vampiric Reptilian multi-dimensional yet,but I'm sure it will arise.

But I started to feel a little remorse for Hagbard Celine and what I said about his auric colours in a photo.I was the same,a little while ago,about a furry friend of mine,who went to the big catnip meadow in the sky.So I had to review the photo,to see if I was being a biased bastard...and what I found,astonished me.

There was a very clear bruise,near his mainline,near the right elbow.

Is Hagbard seeking narcotic relief from the ladies of the night from Nottingham?

Tune into the "Daily Handbag Conspiracy Of the Day",bought to you by Billy Ruben,courtesy of Sodlike Productions Forum.,

Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!! - Page 3 4oRWfgf

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:26 pm

Bumped for the mayor

Billy Ruben wrote:And if true that Hagbard Celine is delving into narcotic blissful Oblivion,is this the mysterious "lady of the night" that led the poor vulnerable emotionally broken Conspiracy Theorist down the dark avenue of drugs and late night orgies,with mixed and same sex couples.If true and he becomes addicted,you can find Hagbard late at night,blowing knobs of "Chubby Chasers" for the moderate sum of $40,in the mist ridden shadey alleys of Nottingham,bobbing for apples in the back of a Vauxhaul.

Is this the lady to Hagbard? As Nancy Spungen was to Sid Vicious (John Beverly),tune in another time,as our moles and spies gather photographic evidence.Hope he's wearing a pink tutu with fairy wings...

Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!! - Page 3 3G8vPbw

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:32 pm

Ahhh,this too,have fun sir....Billy Out

Billy Ruben wrote:

Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!! - Page 3 YsED9A0

This photo is very revealing.Not for the stains on his T-Shirt,,which I feel for him there,not being able to see his feet or have to go through the legs to wipe his arse.Having long nails was rather hard to wipe bum with,I know,I grew inch long nails and hardened them back in 2004,as weapons and appeal of course,more than once piecing the paper and they ended up as shit scooper.

But Hagbard,works/formerly worked in the medical trade.If he was giving blood or having test done,wouldn't he know better than to go to cheap arse sub-continentla doctors,who pop veins quite consistently ?

Hmmm,is Hagbard left-handed ?
There,you may have your answer.It looks like a large guage needle was used,popping his vein and you only use large guage for methadone.
So,I'd say,poor workmanship there old son,the needle for me,was no more than a toothbrush and quite expert at using it,"fitting" many users up for a cut.

I don't admire your style there Handbag,very amateurish.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:12 am

lmao
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:43 am

Maybe he was better off when he was In-Diane-a Jones rolf

After all she had his kid, which he couldn't manage to look after, I guess not all of us are suited to parenting I myself am the same but still though if Jones wanted to shove it in then I guess he had to face the consequences, his actions spoke louder than him lol!
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:16 pm

Cigar wrote:Maybe he was better off when he was In-Diane-a Jones rolf

After all she had his kid, which he couldn't manage to look after, I guess not all of us are suited to parenting I myself am the same but still though if Jones wanted to shove it in then I guess he had to face the consequences, his actions spoke louder than him lol!

It's... let's pick on a fat lad on a week day day boobies rolf
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next