Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To quote "tintin", "it's all connected".

4 posters

Go down

To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". Empty To quote "tintin", "it's all connected".

Post  true lilly Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:54 pm

To quote "tintin", "it's all connected".

BUT NOT the way "tintin" LIES,
in order to post his threats and
murderous instructions.

"tintin" HAS TO (try to),
AVOID MAKING REAL WORLD,
REAL TIME, REAL PERSON Connections...
and FAILS AT THAT TO!

true lilly wrote:So where were all ROEBUCK'S Associates
when he needed "their" help?
Couldn't even get a Lawyer to show up.
His Last Associate Left him ALONE.
KNOWING a 6 story window was his
ONLY WAY "OUT"!

true lilly wrote:"tintin" WORSE than "Yellow"...
a LOVER of LIES, PLAGIARIST
(NOT a CREATIVE bone in him),
ANTI CREATOR, ANTI CREATION,
ANTI LIFE, ANTI TRUTH, and,
ANTI ANYONE DOING or RECEIVING
JUSTICE...
because NONE of HIS SELF GLORYING
is Justly earned or maintained...

ALL HE DOES is HUNT SACRIFICIAL Lambs
TO THROW to HIS WOLVES, and their
BLOODY REMAINS AT OTHER
WEAK, POWERLESS, INNOCENTS...

and, CAN'T SHUT UP about
WHAT A GREAT JOKE IT IS TO HIM
Evil or Very Mad
http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=11956&page=3207
EVIL!

nope...not it yet...but compare how MANY 'names'
VIOLENTLY STORM against me, for daring to SHOW
that GOD'S WORD DOES DESCRIBE AUSTRALIA
to BE ZION, FOR ALL ISRAEL and FRIENDS...
...and NOTE 'THOSE NAMES' CALL FOR THE
DESTRUCTION of ISRAEL and FRIENDS...AND,
WANT THIS GLORIOUS LAND FOR THEMSELVES!

true lilly wrote:To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". 341151-call-of-duty
So that's how you get a bloke to the shops...
The much-anticipated third instalment in
the Call of Duty franchise was
released at midnight, to the delight of
fans waiting at EB Games.
Picture: Fiona Hamilton
Read More
SEVERE STORM
WARNING FOR VICTORIA

Severe storm warning for Victoria
To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". 531574-lightning
6:27AM
Nathan Mawby

UPDATE 7am:

STORMS and lightning sweep through Melbourne,
with the weather bureau

warning the worst is yet to come.
To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". 236953-call-of-duty-modern-warfare-3
Biggest war of them all
VIDEO: Gamers turned out at midnight for
the launch of the highly anticipated
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

P.S. these are ALL on Today's MURDOCH Herald Sun
FRONT PAGE.
I 'googled' true lilly images and got this:
by barnacle bill

Thank you...and when YET MORE folk Google me, YET MORE WILL FIND,
that VIOLENCE and LIES are all "YOU" have to attack me with, but still
MUST KEEP ATTACKING me, because "YOU" have NO COUNTER ARGUMENTS
to what I FREELY SHARE - REAL WORLD EVIDENCE of
THE VERY BEST NEWS EVER!
Wink Very Happy

P.S. and for an "anti" DAVID ICKE Forum, "YOU" spend an AWFUL LOT
of time and effort, ATTACKING THE ONE POSTER HERE, WITH THE
INSIDE DIRT on THE "STAR POSTER"=PUPPET MASTER of David Icke:
"tintin" a.k.a. "Aarnout van der Plooge".

"YOU" KNOW, THE GUY who with INSANE PUBLIC PASSION, DEMANDS
THE DESTRUCTION of JEWS AND ISRAEL
, WHILE ALSO PUBLICLY,
LOUDLY and OFTEN, having STATED THAT:
"AUSTRALIA IS THE REAL ISRAEL"=AUSTRALIA IS THE REAL TARGET.

P.P.S.
Oh and WHY MUST "YOU" CONTINUE to SPAM such bald faced lies:
barnacle bill wrote:LIES that "this is a true lilly quote":To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". Flag200c
I hate joooz, the Torah and Israel.........
To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". 942327 To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". Tropas-nazis
I
vill take the joooooz holy scripture and deform it to fit my
antisemitic/anti Israel agenda.........sieg hiel!!!!!!
To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". Nazis To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". 942327 To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". 942327 To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". 942327 To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". 942327

To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". Nazipersec To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". K8820
BECAUSE "YOU" have NO COUNTER ARGUMENT...and IN FACT,
ADD TO the case I've made...

true lilly wrote:YEP, there is an AWFUL LOT of ALTERING,
CHANGING and INTERFERING with the
Threads, Posts and
COMPUTERS and PHONES of INDIVIDUALS

going
on lately I tend to refrain from explaining too much these days, as
newbies know they can ask for clarifications, and the rest, well if they
haven't twigged by now, likely never will, but those who know, know, if
I post it, it's worth looking into.
See, "THEY" DEMAND
THE WORLD BELIEVE
(AGAINST ALL REAL WORLD EVIDENCE),
that,
WHEN GOD SAID:
FROM THE BEGINNING,
ALL THE WORLD,
ALL THE EARTH,
ALL PEOPLES,
GOD DID "not" MEAN IT,
so that the world will
DENY THE HOLY SPIRIT of TRUTH
and JOIN "THEM" in PERMANENT DEATH.

Oh and while I think of it:
why, "The 99% Campaign"...
because GOD SAID He'd Preserve Alive,
90-95%, to re-plant, re-build and help
HEAL ALL THE WORLD
BUT "THEY" DON'T WANT ANY HEALING
and, as "cori/tintin" PROUDLY BOAST,
"THEY" WANT 99.9% of ALL HUMANS DEAD.

SEE "THEY" WORSHIP "THEIR" NUMBers Game.
The Majority NUMBers "win".
"winning" TO "THEM" IS DYING TO KILL.

And yes, "THEY" ARE THOSE WHO ATTACK ME,
FOR SHOWING that GOD KEEPS ALL HIS PROMISES,
that includes, not only preserving enough
humans
to heal the world, but also RESURRECTING Those
who died the first death, but repented of having
denied The Holy Spirit of Truth.

P.S. SOD, can you please include
the USUALLY COMMON Forum Feature
that INCLUDES THE LINK TO QUOTED POSTS?

Yeah I know, it would defeat the purpose of
outnumbering this one real individuals posts
with "tintin's" Multiple I.D. OFF TOPIC,
SPAM-BOT CRAP that FLOODS OUT what "THEY"
ARE TERRIFIED OTHERS MAY READ and CONSIDER,
...that's why I ask, and DON'T expect.
Razz
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". Empty Re: To quote "tintin", "it's all connected".

Post  MoMo Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:37 am

Bullshit lilly, I've countered every one of your false arguments, you have never replied. Define Zion....Mizraim.....Torah.........Israel..........you attack the jews, the Torah and Israel, you quote scripture like satan to distort and deform it to fit YOUR agenda....... thumbs up

......................For those who falsely claim that Yahshua Messiah/Jesus 'Did away with' the Torah/Laws of YHWH, I challenge you to explain these verses of Scripture.

http://www.eliyah.com/thescriptures/

Matthew 4
1 Then Yahshua was led up by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tried by the devil.

2 And after having fasted forty days and forty nights, He was hungry.

3 And the trier came and said to Him, “If You are the Son of Elohim, command that these stones become bread.”

4 But He answering, said, “It has been written, ‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of YHWH.’ ”

5 Then the devil took Him up into the set- apart city, set Him on the edge of the Set- apart Place,

6 and said to Him, “If You are the Son of Elohim, throw Yourself down. For it has been written, ‘He shall command His messengers concerning you,’ and, ‘In their hands they shall bear you up, so that you do not dash your foot against a stone.’ ”

7 Yahshua said to him, “It has also been written, ‘You shall not try YHWH your Elohim.’ ”

8 Again, the devil took Him up on a very high mountain, and showed Him all the reigns of the world, and their esteem,

9 and said to Him, “All these I shall give You if You fall down and worship me.”

10 Then Yahshua said to him, “Go, Satan! For it has been written, ‘You shall worship YHWH your Elohim, and Him alone you shall serve.’

Yahshua cites Torah 3 Times with Authority....beaware of the False Teachers.

Is the New Testament Yahweh's Word?

Don't Accept The New Testament As Yahweh's Word On The Basis Of Human Tradition

http://www.serveyahweh.org/Religion/newtestament.htm

In the context of the New Testament canon Yahweh's people should not accept that the New Testament is Yahweh's word simply on the basis of human tradition. For Yah'shuah has shown that human tradition is NOT the basis for determining true worship. The New Testament, or any portion of it, should only be accepted as Yahweh's word only where it is fully in harmony with Yahweh's commandment. But if it, or any portion of it, is not fully in harmony with Yahweh's commandment it cannot and should not be accepted as Yahweh's word or commandment!

Live By Every Word That Proceeds Out Of Yahweh's Mouth
Matthew 4:4 reads,

4:4But he answered, "It is written, ‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God.’"

In these comments Yah'shuah quoted from Moses' words to the children of Israel in Deuteronomy 8:3,

8:3He humbled you, and allowed you to hunger, and fed you with manna, which you didn’t know, neither did your fathers know; that he might make you know that man does not live by bread only, but by everything that proceeds out of the mouth of Yahweh does man live.

Truth Is Yahweh's Word

John 17:17 reads,

17:17Sanctify them in your truth. Your word is truth.

It is therefore clear from Yah'shuah's words that human beings are to live by every word proceeding out of the mouth of Yahweh. He also defines truth as Yahweh's word. Therefore living by the truth is living by Yahweh's word, living by Yahweh's commandment. This is what human beings are to live by, and not by human tradition, especially human tradition contrary to Yahweh's word.

To Believe Yah'shuah/Jesus You Must Believe Moses' Writings
John 5:46-47 reads,

5:46For if you believed Moses, you would believe me; for he wrote about me. 5:47But if you don’t believe his writings, how will you believe my words?"

Yah'shuah's words show that it is necessary for one to believe Moses' writings in order to believe him. In other words, those who believe Moses' writings are the ones who believe Yah'shuah, and those who do not believe Moses' writings are the one who do not believe Yah'shuah. Yah'shuah therefore implicitly affirmed that Moses' writings are indeed Yahweh's word.

Yah'shuah Didn't Destroy The Law Or The Prophets

Matthew 5:17-18 reads,

5:17"Don’t think that I came to destroy the law or the prophets. I didn’t come to destroy, but to fulfill. 5:18For most assuredly, I tell you, until heaven and earth pass away, not even one smallest letter or one tiny pen stroke shall in any way pass away from the law, until all things are accomplished.

Yah'shuah therefore affirmed that the law and the prophets, the writings he affirmed as Yahweh's word, would continue in applicability even up to the time of the passing away of heaven and earth. Seeing that heaven and earth are still with us it is indeed the conclusion that nothing has passed away from the law, and it remains in full application.

Yah'shuah Commanded His Disciples To Abide By Moses' Authority

Matthew 23:1-4 reads,

23:1Then Jesus spoke to the multitudes and to his disciples, 23:2saying, "The scribes and the Pharisees sat on Moses’ seat. 23:3All things therefore whatever they tell you to observe, observe and do, but don’t do their works; for they say, and don’t do. 23:4For they bind heavy burdens that are grievous to be borne, and lay them on men’s shoulders; but they themselves will not lift a finger to help them.

Yah'shuah commanded human beings, including his disciples, to abide by the authority vested in Moses. In other words, he simply affirmed his word in Matthew 5:17-18, on the continuing applicability of the law or Yahweh's word as delivered by Moses to the children of Israel.

Believe What The Prophets Have Spoken

Luke 24:25-27 reads,

24:25He said to them, "Foolish men, and slow of heart to believe in all that the prophets have spoken! 24:26Didn’t the Christ have to suffer these things, and to enter into his glory?" 24:27Beginning from Moses and from all the prophets, he explained to them in all the Scriptures the things concerning himself.

Yah'shuah's usage of the writings of Moses and those of the prophets shows that he acknowledged these as Yahweh's word. For in Matthew 4 and 15 he clearly taught that human beings are to live only by Yahweh's word, and here he was indeed teaching his disciples by the writings of Moses and the prophets. Yah'shuah therefore acknowledged that the writings of Moses and the prophets are indeed Yahweh's word.

Live By The Writings In The Law Of Moses, The Prophets And The Psalms

Luke 24:42-49 reads,

24:42They gave him a piece of a broiled fish and some honeycomb. 24:43He took it, and ate in front of them. 24:44He said to them, "This is what I told you, while I was still with you, that all things which are written in the law of Moses, the prophets, and the psalms, concerning me must be fulfilled."

24:45Then he opened their minds, that they might understand the Scriptures. 24:46He said to them, "Thus it is written, and thus it was necessary for the Christ to suffer and to rise from the dead the third day, 24:47and that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name to all the nations, beginning at Jerusalem. 24:48You are witnesses of these things. 24:49Behold, I send forth the promise of my Father on you. But wait in the city of Jerusalem until you are clothed with power from on high."

According to Yah'shuah the collection of writings that made up Yahweh's word, what all human beings are to live by, is that called the law of Moses, the prophets and the psalms - what is today called the Old Testament. This is synonymous with the Scriptures, according to the author of the above words - Luke.

Yah'shuah's Disciples Of All Nations Are To Observe The Things He Personally Commanded His Disciples
Matthew 28:18-20 reads,

28:18Jesus came to them and spoke to them, saying, "All authority has been given to me in heaven and on earth. 28:19Go, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 28:20teaching them to observe all things which I commanded you. Behold, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." Amen.

Yah'shuah clearly commanded his disciples to teach new disciples of all nations to observe all things that he had commanded his disciples. He commanded them to live by every word that proceeds out of Yahweh's mouth. He also showed them that Yahweh's word is contained in the writings called the law of Moses, the prophets and the psalms (writings), now commonly known as the Old Testament. Therefore, the things that Yah'shuah's disciples are to observe are those that are contained in the writings commonly called the Old Testament. For observing the things in these writings is indeed living by words proceeding out of the mouth of Yahweh, seeing that words that proceeded out of Yahweh's mouth are contained in these writings.

Yahweh's Word To His Disciples Concerning Verification Of Words

Isaiah 8:16-20 reads,

8:16Bind up the testimony, seal the law among my disciples. 8:17I will wait for Yahweh, who hides his face from the house of Jacob, and I will look for him. 8:18Behold, I and the children whom Yahweh has given me are for signs and for wonders in Israel from Yahweh of Hosts, who dwells in Mount Zion. 8:19When they shall tell you, "Consult with those who have familiar spirits and with the wizards, who chirp and who mutter:" shouldn’t a people consult with their God? On behalf of the living should they consult with the dead? 8:20To the law and to the testimony! If they don’t speak according to this word, surely there is no morning for them.

8:16 clearly shows that the testimony (prophets and writings) and the law (of Moses) should be bound and sealed among Yahweh's disciples. And in matters of light Yahweh's disciples are not to consult with forces of darkness. They are to consult only the law and the testimony. In other words, the very writings that Yah'shuah later used in affirming that he was indeed the Messiah, the law of Moses, the prophets and the writings, are the very same ones that Yahweh commands his disciples to consult. For light is contained in his word, which is recorded in these writings. And anyone speaking contrary to his word in these writings is devoid of light. In other words, any writing that is contrary to the law of Moses, the prophets and the writings is not Yahweh's word, but a word and work of darkness!

Another Test Yahweh Gives His People Concerning Verification Of Words

Deuteronomy 18:9-22 reads,

18:9When you are come into the land which Yahweh your God gives you, you shall not learn to do after the abominations of those nations. 18:10There shall not be found with you anyone who makes his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, one who uses divination, one who practices sorcery, or an enchanter, or a sorcerer, 18:11or a charmer, or a consulter with a familiar spirit, or a wizard, or a necromancer. 18:12For whoever does these things is an abomination to Yahweh: and because of these abominations Yahweh your God does drive them out from before you. 18:13You shall be perfect with Yahweh your God. 18:14For these nations, that you shall dispossess, listen to those who practice sorcery, and to diviners; but as for you, Yahweh your God has not allowed you so to do. 18:15Yahweh your God will raise up to you a prophet from the midst of you, of your brothers, like me; to him you shall listen; 18:16according to all that you desired of Yahweh your God in Horeb in the day of the assembly, saying, Let me not hear again the voice of Yahweh my God, neither let me see this great fire any more, that I not die. 18:17Yahweh said to me, They have well said that which they have spoken. 18:18I will raise them up a prophet from among their brothers, like you; and I will put my words in his mouth, and he shall speak to them all that I shall command him. 18:19It shall happen, that whoever will not listen to my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him. 18:20But the prophet, who shall speak a word presumptuously in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or who shall speak in the name of other gods, that same prophet shall die. 18:21If you say in your heart, How shall we know the word which Yahweh has not spoken? 18:22When a prophet speaks in the name of Yahweh, if the thing doesn’t follow, nor happen, that is the thing which Yahweh has not spoken: the prophet has spoken it presumptuously, you shall not be afraid of him.

Don't Listen To Those Who Practice Abominations

Yahweh clearly warned the children of Israel not to listen to those who practice abominations - the practices of darkness as seen in Isaiah 8:16-20. It is on account of both practising these abominations and listening to the practitioners of these abominations that Yahweh cast out of the land of Canaan those who inhabited it prior to the children of Israel

To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". False_teachers

................The Hebrew Bible, Old and New Testaments inform us that: Life is precious and History is meaningful, unlike David Ickes assertion that life is an Illusion, the Biblical view is more scientifically astute: The World is not AS we perceive it but it is very real. The Bible entrains our 6th Sense so that we may perceive realities beyond the 5 sense world.

The 5 Senses do not detect infrared, ultraviolet, radio waves, x-rays etc..yet they exist. The unaided human eye cannot perceive Atoms, protons, quarks etc.yet they exist......We see the Unity of existence, the ground that sustains being, the interconnexion of ALL Life.

The Creator is 'unseen' yet we learn to see through the surface of reality. We are never alone.

The Torah overcomes the Reptilian/Mammalian Brain Centers. Teaches us to become impeccably honest, to be non-exploitive, loving, altruistic. to be a Shepherd not a Predator.

In Hebraic Thought the whole Function of the Torah is to turn the Soul away from the things of the Flesh. FROM egoistic TO Altruistic. During our life our Soul either attaches itself to the things of Flesh, the Path of Darkness; or it attaches itself to the things of the Spirit-The Path of Light, becoming a Child of the Light.

When the False prophets and teachers tell us that Jesus 'did away with the Torah/Instruction/Laws of YHWH'...........they lie, they deceive........they mislead innocents onto the Path of Darkness........rodin; suzi woo woo: you must learn, before you die, to Play the Game Clean. You must learn why deceiving, cheating, exploiting are losing propositions and they harm you more then the people you harm by doing those sordid things.

Great harm is done to our societies as these once recognized undesirable charateristics are now exalted and presented as paradigms for behaviour.....................................The Good Newz is that there IS a Paradigm Shift-We are in a Transit between two Ages......The Age of Production and Accumulation TO the Age of Integrity and Restoration.

"Ahavta yirecha Kamocha"= Love your neighbor as yourself.

In humans the personalities that could have been are always there, always uncomfortable in their imprisonment. And periodically they scream from the dungeons of their minds demanding their Freedom.

The Biblical Commandments were given not for the sake of imposing rules and limitations and restrictions on people limiting their Freedom, but rather as a Divine communication that can be seen as generous-teaching/instructing humanbeings how life works and what to do and not to do to make the best of it.

Within the Torah/mitzvot/commandments are all the neccessary instructions for human conduct, in order to help people avoid negative consequences and repercussions, and also to reap benefit from living in alignment with the Laws of the Universe.

Who is wise? They who can foresee the consequences of their actions.
thumbs up

One of the first things we should learn in our search for the true Savior is His Name. The importance of knowing this Man's Name cannot be overstated. Names were and are very important to the Hebrew people, and their meanings are of great significance, not only to individuals, but also to entire families.

The name Jesus is an invention of man which in no way carries the meaning of the true Name of this Man mentioned in the New Testament. The simple fact (which is easily proven from authoritative sources) is that this man was born a Hebrew and He had a Hebrew name. There is no such name as Jesus in the Hebrew language.

Reading from The Encyclopedia Judaica, Volume 10, page 10, we find that the supposed name Jesus is actually the common Greek form of the Hebrew name Joshua.

JESUS (d. 30 c.e.), whom Christianity sees as its founder and object of faith, was a Jew who lived toward the end of the Second Commonwealth period......The Encyclopedia Judaica, Volume 12, page 805, gives us additional information, concerning the Hebrew spelling of Joshua, which is yod-heh-waw-shin-ayin.

This source also points out to us that this Name, correctly pronounced Yahshua, is a compound name constructed with the Tetragrammaton,which is the Name: YAHWEH, . The Name Yahshua follows the common practice among the true worshippers of Yahweh, in forming and using compound names which brought glory to Yahweh's Name....................The Name Yahshua is just such a compound Name. It is a combination of Yahweh's Name in a personal name (YAH: yod-heh) and SHUA (shin-ayin), which means salvation. The Hebrew-English Lexicon of the Old Testament, by Brown, Driver, and Briggs, page 221, tells us that the Name Yahshua means Yahweh is salvation. ............The Law of Yahweh, which Yahshua and the apostles preached, plainly tells us that Yahweh is one.

Deuteronomy 6:4-5—
4 Hear, O Israyl, Yahweh is our Father. Yahweh is one.
5 And you must love Yahweh your Father with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your might. ....................................The prophets further testified that Yahweh is the only source of power and there is no pagan God with Him at all.

Isayah 43:10-12—
10 You are My witnesses, says Yahweh, and My servants whom I have chosen; so you may know and believe Me, and understand that I am He! before me there was no God (el) formed, nor will there be after Me.
11 I, even I, am Yahweh; and beside Me there is no savior.
12 I have declared, and I have saved, and I have showed; and no strange god (el) is among you! Therefore, you are My witnesses, says Yahweh: that I AM YAHWEH!

Isayah 44:8—
Do not fear, nor be afraid. Have I not told you from that time, and have declared; You are My witnesses! Is there a source of power except Me? Truly, there is no other rock; I know not one.

Isayah 45:6,18—
6 So that they may know from the rising of the sun to the place of its setting that There is none besides me. I am Yahweh, and there is no other!
18 For this is what Yahweh, Who created the heavens, Who is the Father, Who formed the earth and made it, Who has established it, Who did not create it in vain, Who formed it to be inhabited, says: I am Yahweh, and there is no other source of power!

It should now be obvious to anyone that the apostles, as well as the prophets, did not believe in or teach a pre-existent God-savior. The apostles clearly taught against pagan Godworship, the same worship all Christianity teaches today.

Romans 1:20-25—
20 For since the creation of the world, the invisible things of Him are clearly seen—His eternal power and holiness—being understood by the things that are written; so that they are without excuse.
21 Because that, when they knew Yahweh, they did not glorify Him as Father, nor were thankful, but became idolatrous; Godworshipers (worshipers of elohim), in their reasoning, and their senseless minds were darkened.
22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools; simpletons,
23 And exchanged the glory of the uncorruptible Father for images, made to resemble corruptible man, and birds, four-footed beasts, and creeping things.
24 Therefore, Yahweh also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own minds, to dishonor their own bodies between themselves:
25 Who exchanged the truth of Yahweh for the Lie; Lords (Baalim), Gods, and Goddesses (Elohim), and worshiped and served the creation, rather than the creator, Who is blessed forever. Praise Yahweh! HalleluYahweh!

I Corinthians 10:20-22—
20 But I say that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to demons and not to Yahweh; and I do not want you to have fellowship with demons.
21 You cannot drink the cup of Yahweh and the cup of demons; you cannot partake of Yahweh's table and of the table of demons.
22 Do we provoke Yahweh to jealousy? are we stronger than He ?

II Corinthians 6:14-18—
14 Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with unright-eousness? and what fellowship does light have with darkness?
15 And what harmony can there be between Messiah and Belial; Worthlessness: Satan? Or what share does a believer have with an infidel; untrustworthy, not faithful, not true nor loyal?
16 And what agreement does The House of Yahweh have with Gods (elohim)? for we are The House of the living Father. As Yahweh has said: I will dwell in them and walk among them. I will be their Father, and they will be my people.
17 Therefore: come out from among them and be separate, says Yahweh. Do not touch the unclean thing, and I will receive you.
18 I will be a Father to you, and you will be My sons and daughters, says Yahweh Almighty.

II Corinthians 4:4—
For the god (el) of this world (Satan) has blinded the minds of those who do not believe, so that the light of the message of the glory of the Messiah, Who is the image of Yahweh, should not shine unto them.

Romans 6:15-16—
15 What? May we sin as though we are not under the Law, yet under Yahweh's undeserved pardon? by no means!
16 Do you not know that to whom you yield yourselves as servants to obey, his servants you are whom you obey—whether of sin, which leads to death, or of obedience, which leads to righteousness?

I Yahchanan 3:7-9—
7 Little children, let no man deceive you; he who practices righteousness is righteous, just as He is righteous.
8 He who commits sin is of the devil, for the devil has sinned from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of Yahweh was manifested; that He might destroy the works of the devil.
9 Whoever is begotten of Yahweh does not commit sin; for His seed remains in Him; and it is possible for him not to sin, because he has been begotten of Yahweh.

I Yahchanan 5:18-21—
18 We know that whoever is born of Yahweh does not sin; but he who has been begotten of Yahweh keeps himself, and the evil one does not touch him.
19 We know that we belong to Yahweh, and that the whole world is under the control of the evil one.
20 And we know that the Son of Yahweh has come, and has given us an understanding, in order that we may know Him Who is true; and we are in Him Who is true, for we are in His Son, Yahshua. Yahweh is the true Father, and eternal life.
21 Little children, keep yourselves from the defilement of Gods (elohim).

Revelation 18:2-5—
2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying: Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of demons, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
3 Gor all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth have grown rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying: Come out of her, My people, so that you do not partake in her sins, and so that you do not receive of her plagues,
5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and Yahweh has remembered her iniquities!

However, the apostles knew Yahweh's Plan which called for a man to be born who would be sacrificed for the past sins of many. They also knew that this man would be raised again by Yahweh.........................Yahweh has always revealed Himself as our Father. Yahshua Messiah taught His twelve apostles to pray to Yahweh, and to begin their prayers to Him as "Our Father."

As you read for yourself, you will find that Yahshua taught His disciples, those who obeyed Yahweh, to pray in the following manner.

Luke 11:2—
So He said to them: When you pray, using this example, say: Our Father Who is in heaven, hallowed be; to show reverence and respect to, Your Name. Your Kingdom come. Your will be done; as it is in heaven, so may it be in earth.

In their ministry, the disciples spoke of Yahweh as the Father of Yahshua, saying this specifically in the following Scriptures:

Ephesians 1:17—
Asking that the Father of our King, Yahshua Messiah, the Father of glory, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation; unveiling and uncovering truths, for the full knowledge of Him.

I Kepha 1:3—
Blessed be Yahweh, the Father of our King Yahshua Messiah, Who, according to His abundant mercy, has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Yahshua Messiah from the dead;

I Corinthians 8:5-6—
5 For even though there are many called gods (elohim), whether in heaven or on earth (As there are many gods; elohim, and many lords; baalim.),
6 Yet to us there is only One Authority, the Father, from Whom all things came and for Whom we live. And there is but one King, Yahshua Messiah, on Whose account are all things, and on whose account we live .

However, to the disobedient, Yahshua said:

Yahchanan 8:44—
You are of your teacher who is Satan the Devil, and whatever she who is your teacher desires, you will do. She was a murderer from the beginning, and remained not in the truth, because there is no truth in her. Therefore, when you speak your falsehoods, you speak her words, because she is a liar, and the teacher of all lies!

The Holy Scriptures show that we accept one of two beings as our head. We can either accept Yahweh as our Father (head) or we can accept Satan as our head.

Through this world's lust to break the Laws of Yahweh, they have rejected Yahweh as their Father, while accepting Satan the adversary as their head. By doing this, they have become the people of the devil, as the Apostle Shaul describes in the following Scriptures, because they did not like to retain Yahweh in their knowledge..............................................Yahshua Messiah said the following.

Yahchanan 6:44—
No man can come to Me, unless the Father, Who has sent Me, draws him; and I will establish him as a priest at the last day.

When we are called out of this world by Yahweh's Holy Spirit and begin to understand the importance of Yahweh's Holy Scriptures in our lives, we, even then, are only half of the creation Yahweh requires us to be, in order for us to enter His Kingdom. To understand this, we must understand the Plan of Yahweh.

When Yahshua was resurrected from the dead, He became the firstborn of many brothers.

Romans 8:29—
For whom He did foreknow, He also did foreordain to be conformed to the image of His Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers.

When we are conformed to Yahshua we will also be conformed to the Father Yahweh, because Yahshua conformed to be exactly like the Father.

Hebrews 1:3—
Who, being the reflection of the perfection of Yahweh, and the representation of Yahweh's plan, by upholding all things concerning that which was spoken by Yahweh through the Law and the prophets, when He had purged sin, sat down on the right hand of Yahweh on high;

http://www.yahweh.com/pdf/Booklet_Shaul-Do-Away.pdf

Much like the Christian NAZIs that preceeded you, you are ignorant an ddon't know what you speak of. I see through you like I see through the water that flows down my drain. thumbs up

http://press.princeton.edu/titles/8820.html

Was Jesus a Nazi? During the Third Reich, German Protestant theologians, motivated by racism and tapping into traditional Christian anti-Semitism, redefined Jesus as an Aryan and Christianity as a religion at war with Judaism. In 1939, these theologians established the Institute for the Study and Eradication of Jewish Influence on German Religious Life. In The Aryan Jesus, Susannah Heschel shows that during the Third Reich, the Institute became the most important propaganda organ of German Protestantism, exerting a widespread influence and producing a nazified Christianity that placed anti-Semitism at its theological center.

Based on years of archival research, The Aryan Jesus examines the membership and activities of this controversial theological organization. With headquarters in Eisenach, the Institute sponsored propaganda conferences throughout the Nazi Reich and published books defaming Judaism, including a dejudaized version of the New Testament and a catechism proclaiming Jesus as the savior of the Aryans. Institute members--professors of theology, bishops, and pastors--viewed their efforts as a vital support for Hitler's war against the Jews. Heschel looks in particular at Walter Grundmann, the Institute's director and a professor of the New Testament at the University of Jena. Grundmann and his colleagues formed a community of like-minded Nazi Christians who remained active and continued to support each other in Germany's postwar years.

The Aryan Jesus raises vital questions about Christianity's recent past and the ambivalent place of Judaism in Christian thought.

ANTISEMITISM AND CHRISTIANITY

http://press.princeton.edu/chapters/i8820.html

Hitler did not achieve most of his political and military goals, but on the Jewish question he succeeded remarkably. If his antisemitic propaganda found resonance, its success can be credited in large measure to the unrelenting anti-Jewish Christian theological discourse that linked Nazi propaganda with the traditions and moral authority of the churches. That link was proclaimed with enthusiasm by Nazi Christians: “In the Nazi treatment of the Jews and its ideological stance, Luther’s intentions, after centuries, are being fulfilled.”13 Antisemitism was the lingua franca of the Nazi era and was employed by church leaders to gain credibility with their own adherents—but also out of sincere antisemitic conviction. Antisemitism was also a tactic in the rhetorical battles among the different Christian factions, with each accusing its opponents of being “Jewish” while positioning itself as the true Nazi believer.14

Already in 1971 the historian Uriel Tal challenged the entrenched view that racist antisemitism is a new phenomenon that repudiates Christianity by arguing that it was actually utterly dependent on Christian anti-Judaism for its success: “it was not the economic crises that brought about this new political, racial and antireligious antisemitism, but completely the reverse, it was precisely the anti-Christian and antireligious ideology of racial antisemitism which hampered the first antisemitic parties in their efforts to utilize the economic crisis for their political development . . . [because] what still attracted the masses was the classical, traditional Christian anti-Judaism, however adapted it may have become to the new economic conditions.”15 Tal demonstrated that Germany’s antisemitic, völkisch movements that arose in the nineteenth century had to abandon their initial anti-Christian stances in order to win supporters for whom Christian anti-Jewish arguments held profound political appeal.16 Even within the so-called “church struggle” between German Christians and the Confessing Church for control of the Protestant church, antisemitism became the glue that united the otherwise warring factions. Similarly, however much Hitler made use of images of messianism, redemption, and other Christian motifs, the most useful and consistent aspect of Christianity for the Nazi movement was its anti-Judaism, just as the single most consistent and persistent feature of Nazism was its antisemitism.

Hitler was well aware of arguments that were central to the Institute: that Jesus was an Aryan, and that Paul, as a Jew, had falsified Jesus’s message, themes he repeatedly mentioned in private conversations, together with rants against the church as a Jewish subversion of the Aryan spirit (though the reliability of his reported private conversations is uncertain). In a diatribe alleged to have occurred in October of 1941, the month Hitler made the decision to murder the Jews,17 Hitler proclaimed that Jesus was not a Jew, but a fighter against Jewry whose message was falsified and exploited by Paul: “St. Paul transformed a local movement of Aryan opposition to Jewry into a super-temporal religion, which postulates the equality of all men . . . [causing] the death of the Roman Empire.”18 His views demonstrate that the German Christian diagnosis of Christianity as tainted by Jewish influence resonated at the highest levels of the Reich, but that its prescribed solution of dejudaization was met with skepticism if not sheer mockery. Was Christianity thoroughly impregnated with Judaism, or could it be dejudaized, as the Institute claimed?

Like the antisemitic parties of the nineteenth century, the Nazi Party could not reject Christianity—not only because it would offend the moral and social sensibilities of Germans, but because the antisemitism of Christianity formed the basis on which the party could appeal to Germans with its racial and nationalist ideology. Nazism’s relationship to Christianity was not one of rejection, nor was it an effort to displace Christianity and become a form of “political religion.” Nazism did not present racial antisemitism as antithetical to Christian theological anti-Judaism; rather, Nazi ideology was a form of supersessionism, a usurpation and colonization of Christian theology, especially its antisemitism, for its own purposes. The theology of the Institute was a similar effort at supersessionism in reverse, taking over elements of Nazi racial ideology to bolster and redefine the Christian message. The result was an uneasy competition between two sides seeking popular support and institutional control, though access to power was, of course, highly asymmetrical.

Thus, while seeking to undermine the political power and moral authority of the churches, Nazism simultaneously appropriated key elements of Christian theology into its own ideology both for purposes of winning adherents used to Christian arguments and also to give its own message a coherence and resonance with the age-old Christian teachings that had shaped European culture. Conversely, German Christians appropriated Nazi rhetoric and symbols into the church to give its Christianity a contemporary resonance. Both the Nazis and the German Christians identified Hitler as Christ’s second coming. That gave Hitler the status of a supernatural being and gave Christ renewed glory as a contemporary figure of enormous political significance. Both were suspicious of the institutional church. Factions within the Nazi Reich and the party saw the church as competition and a potential threat to be ultimately eliminated after the war.19 The German Christians sought control and radical reform of the Protestant church, which they never fully achieved, leading them to bitter complaints and, in some cases, demands for its demolition. Meanwhile, Christianity was not to be banned nor the churches outlawed; rather, as the historian Ernst Piper writes, Nazi strategy was to control the churches and lead to “a steadily advancing process of delegitimization and disassociation, of undermining and repression” that would undercut the church’s moral authority and position of respect.20 In its own supersessionist theology, an amalgam of Nazism and Christianity, with a rejection of church authority and doctrine, an assertion of German supremacy and Jewish degeneracy, and absurd revisions of the Bible, the German Protestant church contributed substantially to the Nazi project of undermining Christianity.

The establishment of the Institute in 1939 and the proliferation of its projects during the war years demonstrates that the antisemitism of the German Christians was not simply rhetorical, but was intended to lend active support to Nazi policies against the Jews—or, at times, to push those policies in more radical directions. Indeed, certain Protestant theologians stood at the forefront in discussions of the so-called Jewish problem; Gerhard Kittel’s notorious speech of May 1933, later published as a pamphlet, has been called the most antisemitic utterance of that year.21 In considering ways to rid Germany of Jews, Kittel proposed not only expulsion and guest status, but extermination (“Ausrottung”), a method he rejected only because it was too difficult to implement. On February 24–25, 1936, a few months after the proclamation of the Nuremberg Laws, but long before Jews were being deported and murdered, a group of theologians, some of whom subsequently became leaders of the Institute, met in Dresden to discuss a merger of the German Christian factions of the state churches of Thuringia and Saxony. During the course of the meeting, Siegfried Leffler, a German Christian leader, official in the Thuringian Ministry of Education, and, by 1939, figurehead of the Institute, stated:

In a Christian life, the heart always has to be disposed toward the Jew, and that’s how it has to be. As a Christian, I can, I must, and I ought always to have or to find a bridge to the Jew in my heart. But as a Christian, I also have to follow the laws of my nation [Volk], which are often presented in a very cruel way, so that again I am brought into the harshest of confl icts with the Jew. Even if I know “thou shalt not kill” is a commandment of God or “thou shalt love the Jew” because he too is a child of the eternal Father, I am able to know as well that I have to kill him, I have to shoot him, and I can only do that if I am permitted to say: Christ.22
What is striking is not only that Leffler spoke of killing Jews as early as February 1936, long before mass murder of the Jews became Nazi policy, but that there was no response to his comments from those attending, neither immediately nor later in the session; the discussion simply continued as if murder of Jews in the name of Christ was a customary topic.23 The aryanization of Jesus into a manly, heroic, fighting spirit reflected among the theologians the “heroic realism” that prevailed in the 1930s within right-wing political thought. That “heroism” meant killing one’s opponent without emotion but in accord with principles of natural law, in defense of one’s own race and at the cost of personal sacrifice.24 Paul Althaus, professor of theology at the University of Erlangen and a noted ethicist, was present at the meeting, but expressed nothing to indicate that he was appalled or disturbed by Leffler’s remarks. The lack of outrage is evidence that ridding Germany of Jews had become an acceptable point of discussion among theologians, even when murder was proposed as a technique of achieving it. The Nuremberg Laws, while perceived by many German Jews as protection from far worse legislation, were viewed as an encouragement by the German Christian movement to take even more radical positions. Legal cases in German courts, brought in the wake of the Nuremberg Laws’ criminalization of sexual relations and marriage between Jews and Aryans, and widely reported in the German press, implicated Jews as sexual predators of Aryans, further encouraging Christian theologians to insist on protecting Christian purity by eradicating Jewishness with even more radical measures.25 The penetration of Christian bodies by Jewish sex reiterated a typical motif of racist rhetoric, the dangers of miscegenation, and reinforced fears that Aryanism was not immutable, but subject to destruction by Jews.26 Antisemites had long insisted that German Aryan women were vulnerable to Jewish predation, and Jesus, whose gentleness and suffering was viewed as effeminate by German Christians, was depicted in one caricature as an Aryan woman on a cross with a lecherous Jewish man in the foreground: the crucifixion as the Jewish rape of Germany. ............................

thumbs up
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". Empty Re: To quote "tintin", "it's all connected".

Post  true lilly Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:12 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:I'm
refusing to answer mindless spam and your mindless accusations and not
indentured to answer you at any level as you've displayed a deceitful
disposition once to often.I find you bland and what you hold important,I
find of great irrelevance,like yourself.

I preferred you and Sod playing the ignore game and wish you to continue with that regimen.

If you feel the need to be answered,hat in hand and on one knee,very humble you will be....when addressing me.

To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". 967983

But
the short answer is I don't give a fuck,I did'nt go and my first Ford
was burnt that week-end.As some have said,his Melbourne shows were a
little disappointing and I wanted Sydney,not Melbourne as a venue.And
the ONLY reason I'd go to New Zealand is to bring back a cache of
Military style semi-auto rifles,to control rabid vermin like
you,sullying what was once a great land and country.

You are a
rabid Rabbit,you are feral and vermin.Put your head in a gas-lit oven
and finally get it over with,you'll be doing that decrepid soul a
favour.Beats the polyps,I can assure you.

To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". Raymanravingrabbidsrabb

true lilly wrote:To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". 252310

...so,
to more clearly ask, the questions being dodged,
I gather, in a few posts, the related quotes, in context,
yet somehow in "Billy Ruben's" world, that's "deceitful"?

To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". 252310
true lilly wrote:Why can't "Billy Ruben", simply address
The Topic of The Thread
:

Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011?

either way,
instead of attacking me for asking?
true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:...and ?
BY BILLY RUBEN
David Icke Australia Tour - Completely Sold Out!!!

David Icke Australian Tour - Completely Sold Out!!!

by Billy Ruben

on Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:52 pm

Anyway,Good on you Icke,you're so popular,

I* went to reserve my
ticket,under the name "David Vincent",
opened the page and found the only
way to see you is fly to New Zealand,

no,I won't be doing that,I'd like too,but it's

out of my price range sir.

Just started my budget for Christmas

and to incorporate the cost of this show,
$90 for ticket
,$200 for fuel,there and back,

eats and drinks,$40 would've made

a nice day of it,leave a little stash in the car,smoko break

and get right into the show.

Have a station wagon,pillow,blanket and toilet

paper,soap and tooth brush,use a truckstop to have a wash,

would've been a good week-end.

Waited 10 years for him to come back

and alot has happened since his last show I seen.

Feel a bit let down,but underestimated his demand.

Oh well,whoever got tickets,lucky you,

I wanted rear row,not up front,

when you're watching over your back,

it's best to be close to it.

Good for fire escapes too.

Enjoy the show whoever got a ticket,

I'm out.

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/t1280-david-icke-australian-tour-completely-sold-out?foe[/quote]

...and, "you" "Billy Ruben", chose to tell people that
David Icke's First 2011 Melbourne Show was, "SOLD OUT",
and, you chose to add that the next option to see him, was,
to fly to N.Z., even though the site "you" spruiked from,
had an option to beg for a second Melbourne Show...and...
...and, that option was offered, based on the claim that,
The First Show Had Sold Out By August 2011...
...and still there is no evidence of either shows being held.

So, "you", "Billy Ruben/David Vincent/Jason Cook?/et al",
should want to prove that "you" chose to promote a "Sold Out" Show,
after personally checking that it had indeed, legitimately "Sold Out", and that
that claim hadn't been made based on 'rubbery figures', deliberately 'arrived at',
in order to be able to promote David Icke 'as', 'selling out tickets in Melbourne',
or as another such, 'Promotional Tool'.

Or at least show us, for all our sakes, how the cunning man duped "you".

Either way, when "you" chose to spruik for David Icke, "you" became
"personally" Invested in; justifying "your" continued support of David Icke,
or, "your" reasons for retracting it.

Google: david icke 2011 melbourne

1. - David Icke Tour Australia and New Zealand 2011

www.thelionsleepsnomoretour.com/
    Ticketing page for the David Icke Australia and New Zealand Tour. ... Speaking to a packed audience in Melbourne in 2009, the event was considered a huge ...
    Venue Maps - FAQ's - Adelaide - Accomodation
  2. Venue Maps -

www.thelionsleepsnomoretour.com/venue-maps.html
    Melbourne
    Event - October 8th - The Astor Theatre. Picture. 1 Chapel Street, St
    Kilda VIC 3182. Public Transport is recommended for this venue. Phone:
    +61 3 ...

You visited this page on 26/12/11.
  3. 2012 & Extraterrestrial Question – Discussion with David Icke ...

www.paneandov.com/.../2012-extraterrestrial-question-discussion-wit...
    17 Nov 2010 – 2012 & Extraterrestrial Question – Discussion with David Icke (Melbourne 2009) ... Nexus Conference 2011 - PAN… by paneandov. thumb ...
  4. Headlines - David Icke Website

www.davidicke.com/headlines
    David Icke - Christmas Special 2011 ... in an Insane World!! Saturday, 24 ... David Icke - The Corrupt Money and Banking System - Enslaving Humanity. Sunday ...
  5. David Icke Website

www.davidicke.com/
    The biggest event of its kind ever staged - David Icke at the Wembley Arena, London, in 2012 (10:30AM - Mon 26 Dec 2011); We Should Scour the Moon for ...
  6. David Icke: The London-Rome Beltane Ritual 2011 - David Icke ...

www.davidicke.com/.../48825-david-icke-the-london-rome-beltane-r...
    21 May 2011 – David Icke - Exposing the dreamworld we believe to be real.
  7. Anomalies over Melbourne 10th Feb 2011 - David Icke's Official Forums

www.davidicke.com › ... › Main Forums › Today's News
    2 posts - 2 authors - Last post: 2 Nov
    Anomalies over Melbourne 10th Feb 2011 Today's News.
    Occupy Melbourne protest chaos‎ - 11 posts - 25 Oct 2011
    Angels and Demons Parade in Melbourne‎ - 1 post - 29 Sep 2011
    Melbourne now the world's most livable city EIU‎ - 1 post - 30 Aug 2011
    Agenda 21 in Melbourne Oz in 1995‎ - 4 posts - 6 Aug 2011
    More results from davidicke.com »
  8. David Icke in Melbourne full dvd part 1/3 - YouTube

To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". Z
    [color=#000]► 171:08
    [color=#fff]► 171:08

www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwpZBtlUx3M18 Jan 2011 - 171 min - Uploaded by poodle559
    Loading... Alert icon. Sign In or Sign Up now! Alert icon. Uploaded by poodle559 on Jan 18, 2011. Part 1/3 of ...

More videos for david icke 2011 melbourne »
  9. VEXNEWS © 2011 | DARKNESS WITHIN: Neo-Nazi conspiracy ...

www.vexnews.com/2011/.../darkness-within-neo-nazi-conspiracy-the...
    22 Oct 2011 – Even small-l liberal inner-city Melbourne had thought the protesters had ... David Icke, apparently touring the nation at the moment, is a leading ...
  10. David Icke in Australia 2011

projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?16162-David-Icke...2011
    20 posts - 9 authors - Last post: 8 Oct
    Hello Everyone, I'm sure most Ozzies are aware that David Icke is coming to Oz 2011. But in case you don't, here is the link to buy tickets: ...

true lilly wrote:To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". 2803512470 To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". 449107794 To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". 2803512470 To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". 449107794 To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". 2803512470

To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". 1320243617
Purchase the 3 Disc Human Race Get Off Your Knees Tour DVD By Clicking Here.
*Please join our mailing list below to be notified if more or related events become available in your area.

To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". 1303279495
Time certainly heals all wounds and in the case of David Icke these words
could never be more true. Philosopher, spoken word performer,
personality, theorist, free thinker, entertainer and above all else,
truth seeker. David Icke is arguably known by many as the man who
reinvigorated the search for universal truth over two decades ago.

Looking back at the man who in 1991 was ridiculed publicly on UK Television
show Terry Wogan for his unwavering predictions for humanity and the
earth it was clear that David's message that was not ready to be aired
publicly. “Walking into a pub there was uproar, a comedian only had to
mention my name to get a laugh”, David recollects on his time on the
Wogan show.

Explaining what happened to him on his trip to Peru was met with laughter
from the audience. “It was near remote, abandoned ruins that I experienced
a massive kundalini experience that would ultimately help shape the rest of my life”,
David tells us fondly. “The energy exploded up through my spine, activating all
the chakras and my brain into a more profound level of awareness that I call
consciousness.”

Twenty years on, it is clear that David Icke’s passion for truth has not died. He has
more support from around the world than ever before, with literally hundreds of
thousands of people searching for his theories of global governance, occult secrets
and most importantly, consciousness.

David's message, which has grown alongside his notoriety, and no matter
how confronting to main stream opinion, is told in a way where even the
most sceptical of minds can find themselves entertaining his ideas.

Join Our Mailing List Below For More Events Related To David Icke including Ben Stewart, Michael Tsarion and more.
* Email

First Name

City

Comments

* = Required Field

Email Marketing You Can Trust

David will be focusing heavily on his new book including
content specific to Australia and New Zealand!

To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". 7404797
Join David Icke as he shares his new insights into the agenda of the New
World Order, Illuminati secret societies and international banking elite
whilst providing solutions we need in order to reach our true potential
on this planet.

Speaking to a packed audience in Melbourne in 2009, the event was
considered a huge success and inspired hundreds of truth seekers in Australia
to start moving towards
a peaceful revolution of non-compliance.

It is with great pleasure that we announce David's tour to Australia and New Zealand, however also his potentially last tour
of Australia & New Zealand due to health reasons. Please help us
spread the news of these events as FAR and WIDE as possible.

David will be speaking for over 7 hours per event with proceeds going towards
helping fund David's on-going research into the New World Order.

For ticketing information please click on one of the links below.

Step 1. CLICK A BUY TICKETS LINK BELOW TO SECURE YOUR SEAT
Auckland (Nov 6th)
Venue: Genesis Energy Theatre
Telstra Clear Pacific Events Centre
Click Here To Buy Tickets

Step 2: Fill in the form below to join the mailing just in case more tickets become available.

* Email

First Name

City

Comments

* = Required Field

Email Marketing You Can Trust

Melbourne Event - October 8th - The Astor Theatre

To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". 3185186
1 Chapel Street, St Kilda
VIC 3182.
Public Transport is recommended for this venue.
Phone: +61 3 9510 1414 ‎

Click here to view map

View Larger Map
http://www.thelionsleepsnomoretour.com/venue-maps.html

To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". 1297827811
For those interested in
a second Melbourne show
to be held on October 29th or 30th

please fill in the form below
and
share with friends.

Name *
    First
    Last
    Email *
    Comment *

You can help us spread the word about the David Icke events in the following ways:

1. Like us on facebook
please click the like button below to help

2. Print out the A4 posters below and stick them up in your area including any important store front windows.

simply click on "Download File" and print.
To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". Pdf
new034_david_icke_a4_generic_col.pdf
Download File

To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". Pdf
new034_david_icke_a4_generic_mono.pdf
Download File
http://www.thelionsleepsnomoretour.com/help-spread-the-word.html

Well, you would think, with all that, and so much more
promoting "THOSE MELBOURNE 2011 SHOWS" (that may only have
been ONE Show now, after all that promotion for a SECOND Show,
BASED ON CLAIMS OF "SELLING OUT" The First Show, that we STILL
HAVE NO EVIDENCE of having been held), that someone out there,
so desperate to have folk believe 'they' didn't pull off a scam, would
have simply proven that by now.
Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011?

Flying? Call 13 13 13

David Icke site BETRAYS AUSTRALIA (3)

David Icke Official Forums="TERRORIST SITE"?
TERRORIST and other CODED posts on DAVID ICKE FORUM

'David Icke/tintin's', The NEWS behind the NEWS.

ASSANGE-ICKE-AARNOUT-et al...
"tintin": an insight.

TINTIN SAYS HE IS GOD: HIS thread THE BIBLE!
WHO'S "WE", PALEFACE? CORI HAS ORDERED
DEATH TO EVERYONE

HEY CORI YOU BIATCH

MASS MANIPULATOR David Icke INDUSTRIES
What are Zombies
Nurses gagged, afraid of management

I am not a number.

Take Heed...
IT BEGINS....

Billy Ruben, Please Stop Threatening Me Over The Phone.

SERIOUS MATTER: BILLY RUBEN'S Flood of TEXT THREATS

I will not make any deals with you.
It's About Time

Aboriginal Stonehenge: Stargazing in ancient Australia

true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:

Well, you would think, with all that,
and so much more promoting
"THOSE MELBOURNE 2011 SHOWS"
(that may only have been ONE Show now,
after all that promotion for a SECOND Show,
BASED ON CLAIMS OF "SELLING OUT"
The First Show, that we STILL
HAVE NO EVIDENCE of having been held),
that someone out there,
so desperate to have folk believe
'they' didn't pull off a scam, would
have simply proven that by now.

Oh,we can,it's just more fun watching your lunacy as it is.You make Icke look sane and your God,out-dated and dull,bitter and petty,just like its spruiker,True Lilly,gods Anointed Spammer.And for that,I Thankyou.
To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". 624861 To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". 624861 To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". 624861 To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". 624861 To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". 624861 To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". 624861
BY BILLY RUBEN
David Icke Australia Tour - Completely Sold Out!!!

David Icke Australian Tour - Completely Sold Out!!!

by Billy Ruben
on Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:52 pm

Anyway,Good on you Icke,you're so popular,
I* went to reserve my
ticket,under the name "David Vincent",
opened the page and found the only
way to see you is fly to New Zealand,

no,I won't be doing that,I'd like too,but it's
out of my price range sir.

Just started my budget for Christmas
and to incorporate the cost of this show,
$90 for ticket
,$200 for fuel,there and back,
eats and drinks,$40 would've made
a nice day of it,leave a little stash in the car,smoko break
and get right into the show.
Have a station wagon,pillow,blanket and toilet
paper,soap and tooth brush,use a truckstop to have a wash,
would've been a good week-end.

Waited 10 years for him to come back
and alot has happened since his last show I seen.
Feel a bit let down,but underestimated his demand.

Oh well,whoever got tickets,lucky you,
I wanted rear row,not up front,
when you're watching over your back,
it's best to be close to it.
Good for fire escapes too.
Enjoy the show whoever got a ticket,
I'm out.
https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/t1280-david-icke-australian-tour-completely-sold-out?foe
...and, "you" "Billy Ruben", chose to tell people that
David Icke's First 2011 Melbourne Show was, "SOLD OUT",
and, you chose to add that the next option to see him, was,
to fly to N.Z., even though the site "you" spruiked from,
had an option to beg for a second Melbourne Show...and...
...and, that option was offered, based on the claim that,
The First Show Had Sold Out By August 2011...
...and still there is no evidence of either shows being held.

So, "you", "Billy Ruben/David Vincent/Jason Cook?/et al",
should want to prove that "you" chose to promote a "Sold Out" Show,
after personally checking that it had indeed, legitimately "Sold Out", and that
that claim hadn't been made based on 'rubbery figures', deliberately 'arrived at',
in order to be able to promote David Icke 'as', 'selling out tickets in Melbourne',
or as another such, 'Promotional Tool'.

Or at least show us, for all our sakes, how the cunning man duped "you".

Either way, when "you" chose to spruik for David Icke, "you" became
"personally" Invested in; justifying "your" continued support of David Icke,
or, "your" reasons for retracting it.
[/quote]
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:57 pm

You want a bloody fuckin’ spam war,I’ll give you a spam war,Biatch,laughing at you.

Billy Ruben wrote:

And the purpose of this spam,what to highlight your obsessive compulsiveness to bump your own threads,WOW!!!!,Suzy Ryan,you're just amazing.

So,how come the last two months of spammed links,that say absolutely nothing,without any replies from others,have a readership,less than ten views,all of which are yours?
Hmmmmmmmm,you see,regardless that you despise me,you rely on folks like me to help your readership.That's why I was ignoring you tonight,which drove you crazy,then you lied and here's the result of your actions.

To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". Smeltdown

You make me hard...

To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". Banana759611

Quick,look over your shoulder,it's the David Vincent monster,Rawrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". Pinkchristinaaguileramo

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". 624861 Still not a shred of evidence,
but another string of very badly timed lies... Rolling Eyes
...to what, 'give cred.' to "his" 'word'???
To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". 888898

So,what was it like getting banned at HPANWO.I was besides myself laughing,knowing you'll never be able to leave here and spread your wings.And to see Handbag get riled up about you,when only a month before you joined he said you were more than welcome at HPANWO...But I knew better.

Just you pride yourself on the internet,Mmmmm,your god doesn't like pride.You should learn to be a good God Spammer,not an evil one.
It's a novelty having you at Sodlike,but under my rule,you'll do as exactly as you're told.And I LOVE the thought of that...I could really FAP to it.

Hmmm,Novelty,watcha ya gonna do when the novelty is gone....Ian Curtis again.

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". 449107794 To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". 2803512470
Billy Ruben wrote:
To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". 97-88
I must say though Suzy Ryan,if it wasn't for you,I wouldn't know how to use half the functions here,or learn the new art of SPAM.You never know,this lunatic fringe could be marketed for alot of money and find a nice niche for mental patients to have fun with,we'll see,when I take over this place and make it a true menagerie for the twisted,just like you.

To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". 832261 To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". 832261 To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". 832261 To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". 832261
To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". Runningvi
Billy Ruben wrote:
To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". 97-88
blowjob time,back in 40....
To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". Runningvi
To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". 2803512470 To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". 449107794 Still nothing. To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". 449107794 To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". 2803512470

well,I'm a bit of a stayer....and it's been a long 48 hours since my last one.Oh,you were saying,oh,that's right.

Now you raised a lie I must confront.
David Icke duped me into being a spruiker...For him???
Are you fucking mad as well as a liar?
Icke couldn't stand a thing I write these days.Now why would the man want a drug addled basket case spruiking for him?
Does it look good for Icke to have a heavy percentage of his supporters,as well as his enemies all to be basket cases of some sort.Most I talked to at DIF were ADHD or Hyperactive,Bi-Polar or Manic Depressive,or just plain schizo like you.
I don't spruik for Icke and did that thread by influence from another,as well as to shit you and Sod off,like you do to me...so go fuck yourself Suzy spastic schizoid Ryan.

I don't care,nor give a fuck.Now does that answer your question you doggie girl????

cthulhu lmao rolf wacky boobies catfight dizzy dogshag dif
Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:after waiting more than an hour for me to "pop my lolly",she logs off.Hehehehehe,must've burnt her to find I really started the thread just to shit her off and she was hoping to flip it somehow,thinking she can offend me with insulting Icke.

Icke lives in Blighty,or the UK for others.If he can't get over being laughed at by the Wogan show,or the pisstakes down at the pub,then fucking move.He's pommy English,he should be used to back-stabbing,whiney cockney tongues,that's their culture,whinge and whine about everyone and everything.That's why Aussies call them "Whinging Pommes".He's a big boy and doesn't need me to hold his hand or spruik for him,That's what the moderators are for.We have a differing opinion there,but that's the way Sean runs the game and I never agreed with his ways.It's about psychology,not product placement and if they can't accept that,to bad.What forums do I write for,all of them except for David Icke Forums,or DIF as it's known here.

Happy now?
Fucking lying toad of a woman you are Suzy....No-one owns Billy Ruben/Thelyran or David Vincent,get that through your deluded head...one day Suzy,we'll meet and I will slap your face open handedly,Laugh all you like,have your two sons there too...get it.

cthulhu

I suppose that blows your rumours,lies and theories out of the water you discuss behind the scenes there Suzy old Girl.

I always know,it's just when I want to pull the plug on your lunacy and show you up to the others you lie too.Not everyone is connected and part of your secret,sick,sad world.

If you're so brave and honest,go on,post a modern photo of yourself with a clear picture of your eyes...and yes,you are'nt no show pony,probably blown a few,but you never were,what you call desireable.It's not for that reason.So in advance,don't flatter yourself,like you always do,champion breeder.

*Hint*

I mention the name Suzy Ryan...the laughter on the other end of the line,you're an open joke and an open sewer Suzy Ryan.So don't think I'm not to well informed.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:16 pm

Explosions rock anti-mafia priest's center in Italy
December 27, 2011
9:37AM

A PAIR of explosions Monday (local time)
rocked a center for immigrant children
run by an anti-mafia priest in southern Italy,

local officials said, adding that no one was injured.

One of the blasts slightly damaged part of the building in Lamezia Terme,
a town with historic ties to the Calabrian mafia, known as the 'Ndrangheta.

The four-story building has since 2004 been used as a center for disabled people
run by Father Giacomo Panizza, who has struggled for years against the mafia.

"This seems like a very clear message," said the priest, known locally as Don Panizza.
He said he has received previous death threats from the powerful crime syndicate.

Last year, Panizza added an immigrant children's center to his building. The building
had been previously confiscated from the 'Ndrangheta after the group used it as a front
for drug trafficking.

Related Coverage

• Italian mafia boss captured in bunker Herald Sun, 8 Dec 2011
  • Fugitive mafia boss dug out of hiding The Australian, 8 Dec 2011
  • Milan court jails Mafia gang bosses Foundation, 21 Nov 2011
  • Major mafia trial sees 110 convicted Herald Sun, 20 Nov 2011
  • Italy train on ex-Mafia pitch FoxSports, 14 Nov 2011
Panizza is respected across Italy for his social work and struggle against organized crime.
true lilly wrote:
People smugglers prey on new arrivals

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/more-news/people-smugglers-preying-on-new-arrivals/story-fn7x8me2-1226230797939
To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". 797687-christmas-island
Richard Noone, Jessica Marszalek

PEOPLE smugglers are sending touts to Indonesian airports in an effort
to sign up arrivals willing to jump on a boat to Australia.

• Editorial: Boats continue to set sail
    true lilly wrote:Can't fight for your own country? We want you
THE Australian Defence force is trying to recruit laid-off soldiers, sailors and
air crew from other western countries
. Read more

The Australian Defence force is trying to recruit laid-off soldiers,
sailors and air crew from Britain, the US and other western countries
in order to fill quotas.

The Australian reports (subscribers only) the navy has sent a delegation to Britain
to discover how many retrenched sailors, particularly engineers, are available.

A report on maintenance in Australia's navy suggested that
as many as 200 engineers are needed to rebuild lost expertise.

The paper reports the department also is looking for defence specialists,
such as fighter pilots, submarine crews and officers and are offering
fast-tracked Australian citizenship as an incentive.
true lilly wrote:Still nothing from these either:
Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011
Hagbard Celine
To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". 1251372424_76
Footie McGrew
To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". 1251372424_88
Ciggy
To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". 1251372424_221
Lemonpie

...oh, lots of bitter ranting against those who don't buy 'their' poison,
but nothing to explain the mysteries of David Icke's Heavily Advertised as
"Sold Out" 2011 Melbourne Show.
Where is The Global Power Base
shifting to
One VERY big 'hint'

http://z13.invisionfree.com/THE_UNHIVED_MIND/index.php?showtopic=21916
Posted: Mar 1 2007, 07:02 PM
by true-lilly
To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". Av-207

Craig Oxley/Bro. Jon Phelp's "The Unhived Mind"
http://z13.invisionfree.com/THE_UNHIVED_MIND/index.php?showtopic=21916
Board Closed
This board has been closed for Terms of Service violations.

The Terms of Service
tintin wrote:To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". Image
15-5-2008
http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=11956&page=494
Jordan and RUDD

This RUDESS means KEVIN RUDD.
KEVIN RUDD is the Prime minister of AUSTRALIA.
Australia is the HOME of people.
The real HOME. The PROMISED land.

The road to OZ....

To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". Ozyellowbr
The Golden Road...

California or JORDAN is DREAMLAND. Not real. Will disappear...
To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". Dream_theater_live_in_Parigi_2005
Jordan Rudess, born 4 NOVEMBER
member of DREAM THEATRE.

To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". The_road_home_full
From Jordan (California) to
the land of Kevin RUDD.
THE ROAD HOME.
AUSTRALIA

Yep, that's close to 7 years of the "Ciggy's & tintin's"
continuing to hang themselves with the lifelines I drop them.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:11 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Hi shitbag scumbucket.Cause you were spiteful spamming unrelate crap this morning and my little modem packed in,I just had a friend/connection replace modem,line filter,all chords and Now I'm going to be a bastard and spam the fuck out of this place.Sod was warned and he can't do shit about it,so suck my dick you dog raping,child porn freak...and you admitted you have child porn and JD John Drake/Droike plays moral card one day and defends a known and self confessed pervert the next day.Enjoy the Federal Police babe,cause they're next babe...FUCK YOU BITCH !!!!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Billy Ruben wrote:
I was wondering Suzy Ryan,as a rough guess,did you get your 24 hour warning today?.When you do and if,under section 32 of the Mental Health act in NSW,you just have to hide in the cupboard like I did for 5 days,when I had three squad cars and a padded wagon waiting to take me away after the hoax rape fiasco.

Of course I was sane,even the nurses noticed that,believed my occult story one of them,having dealt with a patient a victim of the same group.

But don't say I didn't warn you,it's for your own good and well-being,taking a break and maybe,besides giving you plastic forks and knives and taking your shoe laces off you,(wear slip-ons or boots),behave,they might let you tinker in the garden.But you hold up those police officers with knitting needles,like I expect and you'll get your WACO...understand me.

Because,I really am Tintin/David Icke and have had my eye on you for a very long time little missy.

This part of the universe is dark and in control of Satan itself and snuffing out the very few specks of light in this dark,evil world,is my job.Don't take it to personal,my little Jesus lamb.

And I know you are the lamb to be sacrificed to begin Armageddon,but I will prevent your blood from flowing,little child of God.It is my world.

Now,enjoy the prescription drugs,a heavy regimen of,to chemically labotomise and I will visit every night,to spoon feed your mushy gruel,plastic spoon of course with a little prozac sprinkles on your ice-cream.It's because I love you.

satan satan satan satan

To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". 3862685585b756ef9955zTo quote "tintin", "it's all connected". Tumblrlpw6qgvlpz1qkjy1fTo quote "tintin", "it's all connected". NurseiTo quote "tintin", "it's all connected". Imagescaujx013To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". 129036006278827438

Billy Ruben wrote:
And when you decide to take a long stroll or go shopping,it's best to have every time-table for buses and trains,like I did.I escaped and went home for bongs,sex and real food.And a shower I did'nt need to wear footwear in.Seeing this horrible old 70 year old,squashing a shit down the drain hole of the shower.I was disgusted.Lock your shower door,or the fat brunette,who offered me free rent and a share in her house,came running in,sucking on my flaccid penis,the shampoo,blinding me at the very right second,almost,comical.I was scared of her.And always knock,before you enter any room,this horrible looking man,said I'm the Butterfly,just as hs started to ejaculate all over the back of the door from fast and furious wanking...be warned.It's gonna be fun.

cthulhu lmao

Billy Ruben wrote:Keep credit cards,ATM savings cards and all electronic ways of getting money,home,or hidden in your pants.They usually keep it in a safe and only allow you $15 a day back in 2002.Do not wear jewellery,rings,wedding or any sort.Keep valuables at home,or safety deposit box.

Billy Ruben wrote:
and keep your stupid fucking beliefs to yourself,OK...

Billy Ruben wrote:There is a forum admin here,named Sod/Julian.He's over 35,looks like a demonic version of Sting,Pommy (English),loves a night on the booze and drugs,which on average,makes him a lazy bastard.Like most western men are.Spoilt fuckin' rotten I say.But he'll find his runners,when he's conscripted for Asian battlefields,soon enough.I mean,if the bastard could use an iron lung to assist breathing,he would.It means,he hardly ever moderates,bit picky on who he answers PM's,real bitch.

However,there is a very skilled,rather energetic,smart and sassy,unbiased world wide women here,named Tiswas.

She's spiritual,understanding,gives good debates and I believe,quite unbiased in all matters concerning Icke.Offers the olive branch to those who foolishly,troll and attempt to sway her to the dark side.

This rare lady of light,with all her wisdom and knowledge,would be a great assett to the forums administration and I believe she is the answer to cleaning up the spam wars we have here,for which I trully,hand on heart apologise for my own involvement.

I hope the current admin,the one who needs a iron lung to breathe,maybe consider this idea as one of the few rare instances that I could conceive,that has a small amount of merit.

If anyone feels the idea should be lobbied to our admin,please raise your concerns here.

Thankyou to the forum for your time and consideration,yours sincerely,Billy Ruben.

thumbs up cheers

Billy Ruben wrote:I am sure,in the name of freedom of speech,that Droike,Marpat and True Lilly,their futures would be safe,in the hands of Tiswas.

Not so with Mr Ruben,who would Nazi there arses and relegate them to a new sub-forum,called The Gas Chamber.

Be lucky,that true lights like Tiswas exist.

adolf adolf adolf adolf

To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". Ironyj

For I stand for Half-Caste pride,a Nazi and proud of it!!!!

ccc
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:52 pm

Sometimes, the drugs don't work,
and we remember what 'you' did....
...and can follow what 'you' still do....

true lilly wrote:It's been a Basket Case since the early '60's,
from what I remember...

Frankston Hospital a basket case - AMA

December 28, 2011
1:20AM

THE Australian Medical Association (AMA) has warned Victorians to
avoid Frankston Hospital, saying it is a basket case after it closed a
30-bed ward due to a lack of government funding.

The Age says the patients at the Mornington Peninsula hospital,
which is under extra pressure during the holiday season, have
endured long delays, particularly in the emergency department.

Nurses have told the paper they are deeply concerned about the closure
of a general medical ward at this time of year.

They said thousands of patients had already been languishing on trolleys
in emergency in recent months, instead of being admitted to beds on wards.

The president of the AMA's Victorian branch, Harry Hemley,
advised people to avoid Frankston and attend neighbouring hospitals instead.

"I wouldn't recommend anyone make their way to Frankston Hospital
over the holiday period ... they should go to Monash or one
of the other neighbouring hospitals because Frankston has clearly
become a basket case," he said.

Related Coverage

• Ambulance response times slip Herald Sun, 6 Nov 2011
  • AMA says hospital bed crisis being ignored Perth Now, 3 Nov 2011
  • Debts cripple Victoria's health care system Courier Mail, 15 Oct 2011
  • Demand crippling state ER services Herald Sun, 7 Oct 2011
  • Patients die waiting in hospital queues Courier Mail, 5 Jul 2011

A spokesman for hospital operator Peninsula Health, John Dukes,
said the 3 North ward at Frankston Hospital was closed in June due to
budget constraints but could be reopened when the hospital is under
pressure and needs more beds.

I read the violent frustration of
proven pathological liars
being caught in their own web of deceit.

So, IS "tintin" still alive?

If so, is he a functioning member of society?
...it IS, ALL, SO RELATED...

Yes 'cori', some of us will always remember when
"tintin" declared that he had the power to "EDIT"
'David Icke Official Forums', and showed that he did.

ISAIAH 33:1
Woe to you who are despoiling, without you yourself being despoiled,
and to you who are dealing treacherously,
without [others] having dealt treacherously with you!
As soon as you have finished as a despoiler, you will be despoiled.
As soon as you have done with dealing treacherously,
they will deal treacherously with you.

http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Isa&c=33&v=1&t=KJV#1

So how much MORE WOEFUL
FOR 'THOSE' WHO despoiled,
and dealt treacherously with,
those who didn't only, NOT despoil
or deal treacherously,
but actually WORKED to BLESS,
as "tintin" knew and publicly admitted, I did,
after his 3 week stay in my home.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:07 pm

To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". Spca

True Lilly above confesses she has child porn on her PC.
The full story that you don't know,is her husband,Bill/William Ryan,a serving detective in Victorian Police Force,was lied about by her,cause he got a vasectomy (smart husband),a divorce and took the kids for a few years.She was on her own...WHY?

She set him up as drug dealer,animal and baby rapist,all of which came to no avail.But the heinous low life creature she is,installed child-porn and tried to set him up for it.But,Police being trained in psyche,that they are,realized she's just a schizophrenic patient and let her be,giving the stupid old tart license to continue to be a menace to society and herself.

I have rectified the problem and contacted Ballarat Health services and dropped this note by emai...The Federal Police is next.

"There are a number of forums,that Suzy Ryan of Ballarat/Wendouree? where she states she has child porn on her PC,that Ballarat Police,Ballarat Mental Health,Frankston Hospital ,not to mention the dozens of individuals she accuses as blood sacificing satanic occultist,baby raping,beastiality types.She has caused alot of pain to people,over the years on many online forums.Even naming her ex-husband,Bill Ryan,allegedely,a serving detective in Victorian Police,as a peadophile and drug dealer.

She goes by the monicker of True Lilly/Vera Susa,her phone number is 0424705576,email: true-lilly@hotmail.com

If you decide to follow this through,with your own administrative body,or Ballarat Police,or a combined interview,I'm happy to make myself available at above written details or serve as a witness in court.I will,if you answer and show interest,collect all the data I can,besides her fabricated stories of being car bombed and beaten into hospital twice,she has caused much pain,to herself,people around her and the online community,she should be evaluated,but that is for your consideration and experience in this field to decide,thankyou for your time and consideration,my kind regards,Jason Cook

http://www.bhs.org.au/?q=contact

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Hi shitbag scumbucket.Cause you were spiteful spamming unrelate crap this morning and my little modem packed in,I just had a friend/connection replace modem,line filter,all chords and Now I'm going to be a bastard and spam the fuck out of this place.Sod was warned and he can't do shit about it,so suck my dick you dog raping,child porn freak...and you admitted you have child porn and JD John Drake/Droike plays moral card one day and defends a known and self confessed pervert the next day.Enjoy the Federal Police babe,cause they're next babe...FUCK YOU BITCH !!!!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Thought you were better than that JD,you might be a low life lying bastarde,but never believe4d you would support a self confessed child pervert and child porn freak like True Lilly,read between the lines sir,she installed the porn to try and set her husband up,there's alot you don't know,but the police are trying to prove...Have a nice day sir.I'm enjoying it...

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:51 am

true lilly wrote:
LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:BASTARDS THE LOT OF YOU!!! What has happened in all this is that Pamela
instead of talking to Icke with dignity has only gone and run to The
Daily Mail with a story to sell for money!!! Bitch, and she will not
succeed in that court action against Icke I know of it. Anyway whilst I
was in the Icke forum, I noticed that Marpat was 'ON WARNING' ha ha ha
ha ha.
Anyway Sean my love, if you are listening to this, please make me active again in the Icke forum cos it is upsetting the likes of the IL forum that I am in that forum and they are not. You are a good man and keep up the good work. To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". 967983 To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". 967983 To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". 967983
The
Daily Mail is going to have some sort of vendetta against Icke, I sense
it and I see it is going to turn like it was like that campaign the DM
did against the Moonies (which incidentally did a lot for humanity). Father Moon was a misunderstood man, and True Lilly, stop trolling the threads with nonsense which is irrevelant to the topic OK!!! TinTin my arse. To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". 967983 To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". 967983 To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". 967983
LADY TIS-SHINE
ALL SELLING THE SAME SNAKE OIL, FOR THE SAME BEAST

btw, it isn't 'trolling' when one knows what one is looking for.
That's called retrieving information.
And knowing what "tintin" has spewed over the years
FOR 'Them' Who Peddle ICKEST TYPE RELIGIONS,

it was as easy as Googling:
"no one expects the spanish inquisition expect david icke".
Razz
true lilly wrote:To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". Spanishinquisition
McKallisti
Of The Sods wrote:
goldenprince wrote: the controlled version david puts
out or you are not 'awake' and will be called a sheeple, shill, mentally
ill or a government agent,
True Dat...

To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". Largejack

See Here...

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?p=1060500127#post1060500127

eternal spirit wrote:
To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". Image
Originally Posted by largejack
To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". Viewpost
You have to laugh though don't you?

She just wants to get on with her life... What by doing a hitpiece with a newspaper that hates Icke???? To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". Confused

By the way watch out for goldenprince on there, he's disinfo if ever I saw one?

Someone using that name used to post here he was banned a while ago.
To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". 129191822706014362
To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". DavidIcke
To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". Evolution-of-man
Empty's Theme Park
To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". Img_1636
A thirty- five six year old non-female Canadian
with a passion for pretty things, comic books and pop culture.
Tries to be funny sometimes.

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

http://idsploder.tumblr.com/ask
To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". Icky
tintin wrote:To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". Image
27-07-2008, 02:22
PM
To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". Spanish_inquisition
Spanish INQUISITION
is coming.

The one world religion.

To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". Willem-alexander

When I google WILLEM ALEXANDER I now get this
pic as the first one.
A completely marked WILLEM ALEXANDER of ORANGE.

The MARK of the BEAST.

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?p=552752#post552752
GREEN DRAGON and castle

To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". 050821-groene-draeck
Dutch Royal boat.
GREEN DRAGON

WILLEM ALEXANDER was raised at DRACO CASTLE.
GREEN DRAGON and a CASTLE.....

To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". Thorn_wapen

Coat of arms THORN
GREEN DRAGON

This is the ANTI-CHRIST.
http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=11956&page=85
To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". Willem-alexander-gr

The Prince of ORANGE
on his ship
THE GREEN DRAGON.

Now look at the weapon of FC PORTO.

To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". Fcporto

A GREEN DRAGON ON TOP.
true lilly wrote:
true lilly wrote:Wink Laughing
'Ninjas' shadowing anti-whaling ships

To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". 676572-steve-irwin-anti-whaling-boat
2:36PM
Alison McMeekin

A SHIP carrying armed Japanese "ninjas"
are shadowing two anti-whaling vessels
into Australian waters,
Rolling Eyes activists say. Rolling Eyes
Australians 'held as prisoners' by Japanese whaling authorities

Government negotiates with Japanese for release of Australians
by: Matt Johnston

January 09, 2012 12:00AM

To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". 360369-sea-shepherd-activistsSea Shepherd activists Glen Pendlebury, Geoffrey Tuxworth and Simon Peterffy
have been captured by Japanese whalers.
Herald Sun

THREE anti-whaling activists who boarded a Japanese whaler
are being held on the ship as the Gillard Government negotiates
for their release.

Attorney-General Nicola Roxon said "all options" were being considered.

Geoffrey Tuxworth, Simon Peterffy and Glen Pendlebury boarded the Japanese
whaling ship Shonan Maru 2 off the coast of Western Australia using the
cover of darkness
, the Sea Shepherd Conservation Society said.

The Sea Shepherd and Forest Rescue environmental groups joined forces
to smuggle
the men on board.

A Sea Shepherd statement says the men delivered a message: "Return us to
shore in Australia and then remove yourself from our waters."

"Three Australian citizens are being held as prisoners on board the Japanese vessel,"
the statement says.

The Shonan Maru 2 had been tailing Sea Shepherd's Steve Irwin, causing tensions to rise between the two groups.

Ms Roxon said the boarding of the Japanese vessel happened outside
Australian territorial waters
which limited the Government's legal
options.

Ms Roxon said the Government would enter talks with Japan
to see if the men could be brought ashore.

"From an Australian perspective, our top priority is making sure that Australian citizens are safe," she said.

Ms Roxon said it was a "complex legal situation".

"International laws make clear that the most likely jurisdiction will be Japanese domestic law,"
she said.

Opposition environment spokesman Greg Hunt said the Government had ignored
warnings there could be a confrontation between whalers and protesters.

He called for a Customs vessel to be sent to the area, and for the
Government to act swiftly to bring the activists back to shore.

"The Government must seek an immediate handover of the protesters to Australian authorities," Mr Hunt said

johnstonm@heraldsun.com.au

true lilly wrote:Brown slams surveillance of green activists
Updated: January 07, 2012 13:30:36

To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". 2776682-3x2-340x227
Photo:Greens leader Bob Brown says the Government is spying on community groups.
(Alan Porritt: AAP)

Map: Australia

Greens leader Bob Brown has accused
Federal Resources Minister Martin Ferguson
of turning Australia into a police state,

after reports he pushed for increased surveillance
of
environmental activists.

A report in Fairfax newspapers details documents,
obtained under Freedom of Information laws, that show
Mr Ferguson requested additional monitoring of
anti-coal mining groups and other environmental groups.

Senator Brown claims coal and fossil fuel companies pressured Mr Ferguson into having
the federal police spy on environment groups who protest against energy companies.

Senator Brown says tens of thousands of dollars of taxpayers' money is being spent
having private contractors monitor activists.

"That paying of private corporations to spy on community groups is an abuse
of taxpayers' money," he said.

"Martin Ferguson should never have been allowed to promote that and
it should be stopped.
"The Attorney-General, if not the Prime Minister,
should see that it stops immediately."

A spokeswoman for Mr Ferguson says governments are concerned with
maintaining energy security.

She says this includes maintaining the rule of law and energy supply,
where issues-motivated groups seek to engage in unlawful activity.

Topics:
activism-and-lobbying,
government-and-politics,
greens,
environment,
australia

First posted: January 07, 2012 13:10:39
LADY
TIS-SHINE wrote:
Pearl Harbour for the Aussie Whales eh? Anyway why the hell
do you not post your crap in your section of forum and anyway if they
want to eat whale meat, then who are you to stop them. It seems to me,
that only a whale will find any interest in what you are writing down. To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". 967983
YOU ARE such a MORON.

I am so glad YOU ARE.

BEING SO DEVOTED to that DEMON SERVING David ICKE,
well it IS GOOD that folk get to SEE JUST WHAT A MORON
one has to be, TO KEEP ROWING that BARBED WIRE CANOE
DOWN SHIT CREEK.

true lilly wrote:15-5-2008

(AUST.)Government
to get tough on

Patagonian toothfish
poachers

by Peter O'Connor
Environmental News Network,
Associated Press
01 October 2002

Australia will aggressively crack down on poachers
of the endangered Patagonian toothfish
with tougher fines, new international agreements,
and a new patrol boat,
the government said Monday.

Federal Conservation Minister Sen. Ian McDonald said
the government was tired of seeing sophisticated international
syndicates plundering the endangered fish
from Australian waters,
and the Cabinet recently approved extra funds to
mount a blitz on the poachers.

"Our careful management of the fish stocks is of no avail
if people can just come in and raid and plunder our fisheries,"
McDonald said.

Found in remote southern waters
dominated by
Australia's
marine economic zone

the fish's flaky white flesh is prized
in restaurants in Japan, the United States,
Canada, and the European Union.

Read more at http://enn.com/news/wire ... 48578.asp.
But this isn't really a sidetrack, just more support
for the case we've been making; "THEY" HIDE
KEYS that UNLOCK HIDDEN TRUTH.

See, OZZIES are VERY ACTIVE in those
EXTREMELY SOUTHERN OCEANS..."protecting"
fish & whales...MY SKINNY LITTLE ARSE!
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:54 pm

Here we go, just a little evidence that "tintin" does NOT 'DECODE',
but rather, USES CODE TO SECRETLY COMMUNICATE, in public.

Now I find so many of these, by "tintin", "cori" and others, that
it is hard to decide where to start and stop, in showing folk.

But I will ask people to just have a random scroll through some
of "tintin/cori's" earlier and later posts, to SEE HOW OFTEN 'they'
CHANGE what 'they' 'link' and what 'they' 'say something means'.

Two main reasons for this: when an old CODE is "BROKEN", 'they'
need a NEW CODE; when 'SITUATIONS' CHANGE, so do ORDERS.

Well it isn't only the physical earth and 'MOUNTAINS' that are now
SHAKING, but 'MOUNTAINS' of 'power' built by men of DUST, so,
lots of coded chatter is going on.

But as I've always stated, codes and puzzles are NOT 'my thing',
but rather, patterns and breaks and anomalies in patterns that
INDICATE when "OTHER THINGS" ARE BEING "SAID".

And as I've also always stated, I KNOW GOD HAS ALWAYS had
HIS 'CALLED OUT' doing their parts, big and small (and often,
not being aware of it at the time), in FULFILLING HIS PROMISES.

Among them, ARE, CODE BREAKERS.

I pray they are onto THIS:

tintin wrote:BONANZA adressed RACISM. Uniquely for that time
Quote:
Bigotry, and specifically anti-semitism, was the subject of the episode
"Look to the Stars" (Season 3, Episode 26; original air date 18/3/62).

ANTISEMITISM was the subject of episode 92.
It was aired on 18 MARCH, birthday AJAX AMSTERDAM aka THE JEWS.
Episode 92 was LOOK TO THE STARS. (of DAVID)

PAKISTAN, code 92. Founded by JINNAH, dead 11 SEPTEMBER.
BEN CARTWRIGHT played by LORNE GREENE, dead 11 SEPTEMBER
BIN LADEN dead in PAKISTAN.

Now let me draw your attention, with some underlines and
blue and red font, to what can NOT be passed off as a typo, mistake,
or any of 'their' cover stories used when 'they' are busted.

26. Yet he 'plays down' and 'hides behind' bigger red font, 62,
then proceeds to CHANGE 26 to 92?

And, keeping in mind how 'flexible' "tintin/cori" are with "their"
flipping, reversing, shuffling and changing of LETTERS and NUMBERS
(like 'making' 26 'mean' 'NEDA DEAD' 'from' a "206" Peugeot that she
was NOT EVEN IN, when
SNIPER SHOT TO DEATH), in order to "SAY
WHAT 'THEY' SECRETLY MEAN"... 9+2=11...
...read on:

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost.php?p=1060511098&postcount=33449
http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=11956&page=3345
"Look to the Stars" (Season 3, Episode 26; original air date 18/3/62).

ANTISEMITISM was the subject of episode 92.
It was aired on 18 MARCH, birthday AJAX AMSTERDAM aka THE JEWS.
Episode 92 was LOOK TO THE STARS. (of DAVID)

PAKISTAN, code 92. Founded by JINNAH, dead 11 SEPTEMBER.
BEN CARTWRIGHT played by LORNE GREENE, dead 11 SEPTEMBER
BIN LADEN dead in PAKISTAN.
Interesting (to me, and noted by others), that BOTH times I was
savagely beaten into hospital, 8 months apart, was ON The 26th.

The second time being on 26/1, AUSTRALIA DAY.

true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  sharky Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:59 am

true lilly wrote: rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin

To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". Bitch-please-cat-cats-kitten-kitty-pic-picture-funny-lolcat-cute-fun-lovely-photo-images

To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". Funny-pictures-skeptical-cat

you like to spam other peoples Thread with off topic bullshit? Have a taste of your own medicine............. thumbs up

true lilly wrote: .......To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". 4254

................... rolling pin . rolling pin . rolling pin . rolling pin . rolling pin . rolling pin
And as I've also always stated, I KNOW GOD
HAS ALWAYS had
HIS 'CALLED OUT' doing their parts, big and small (and often,
not being aware of it at the time), in FULFILLING HIS PROMISES.

To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". PeeWeeHerman-1-749569

Barnacle Bill wrote: It's definitely not you , you New Age Neo Pagan Neo Nazi.........you're exactly like David Icke.a sufferer of the Nacissistic Personality Disorder.....you mislead the gullible......................................Narcissistic Personality Disorder is characterized by a long-standing pattern of grandiosity (either in fantasy or actual behavior), an overwhelming need for admiration, and usually a complete lack of empathy toward others. People with this disorder often believe they are of primary importance in everybody's life or to anyone they meet. While this pattern of behavior may be appropriate for a king in 16th Century England, it is generally considered inappropriate for most ordinary people today.

People with narcissistic personality disorder often display snobbish, disdainful, or patronizing attitudes. For example, an individual with this disorder may complain about a clumsy waiter's "rudeness" or "stupidity" or conclude a medical evaluation with a condescending evaluation of the physician.

In laypeople terms, someone with this disorder may be described simply as a "narcissist" or as someone with "narcissism." Both of these terms generally refer to someone with narcissistic personality disorder.................•Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
•Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
•Believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
•Requires excessive admiration
•Has a very strong sense of entitlement, e.g., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
•Is exploitative of others, e.g., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
•Lacks empathy, e.g., is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others
•Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her
•Regularly shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes
thumbs up

http://psychcentral.com/disorders/sx36.htm

ANTISEMITISM rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin

But by ALEXANDER The Great ANTI-CHRIST
SELLING US 'EGYPT' as MITSRAYIM instead of The AMERICAS
as HOLY SCRIPTURE DESCRIBES and ACTUAL, BURIED HISTORY
SHOWS, the whole world is KILLING over a USELESS STRIP of
DESERT, "They" TELL us is 'holy', while PRESERVING OZ for
THEMSELVES....................The other EVIL of
SELLING Egypt for MITSRAYIM, is that it causes the TIME LINES of Human History
to be RIDICULOUSLY CONTRACTED into a SHORT period
of THE LAST KINGDOM AGE PERU...pooped all over Israel...Israel walked...and all that power...
dried up...then...even greater than all that was...everywhere,
all over the Americas...was built in OZ...then...in their human
pride...Israel forgot God...
{YHWHs Covenant with Abraham/Israel is eternal...........He forgives them for their human foibles.here lilly is saying that YHWH is a liar and promise breaker...she promotes Church Replacement Theology..aNew age Neo Pagan fantasy.........)

http://yourarmstoisrael.org/Articles_new/restoration/?page=home&type=2
http://yourarmstoisrael.org/Articles_new/restoration/?page=3&type=12

The hideous falsehood known as [u]replacement theology has been a cancer in theological circles for the past two millennia that just seems to refuse to go away. While replacement theology takes on different applications, and modes, it is a theology originated by the early non Jewish fathers of the so called "Christian Church". It coldly states that a new Rome centered, and Roman based ecclesiastical organization called "the church", is the "new Israel". This new Israel, would now forever replace Jewish Israel, since Yahuwah permanently rejected the Jews for killing their Messiah, His Son. Extreme proponents of replacement theology have even gone so far as to claim that Yahuwah, the mean, and cruel despot, was the Elohim of the Old Covenant Jews, as opposed to Yahshua who is the forever loving, kind, and compassionate Elohim who had REPLACED YAHUWAH AS LORD OF "THE CHURCH" OR THE SO CALLED "NEW ISRAEL". In other words, Yahshua’s people have replaced the Father’s people.

This hideous doctrine is by no means a small theological side issue to be argued in a local pub. It has been at the forefront of antisemitism, Judeo-phobia, and has fully provided fuel for tragic historical events such as the Spanish Inquisition, the Catholic Crusades, the ouster of the Jews from every European country, as well as the Nazi holocaust......................................

The Source of all that and more...and...
so...OZ was UTTERLY DEVASTATED...and Israel headed north...
and, scattered, mixed and mingled...over all the world...again...
to start re-gathering...some few hundred years ago...Back in...
The Home Land...promised...preserved...in O'Zion...to again...
better than ever...anywhere...anytime...Re-Plant & Re-Build..........................Ah, but I'm just "CRAZY" aren't I?

lilly, you said it yourself....you are crazy, batshit crazy..... thumbs up ......... you are a crazed New age Neo Pagan Neo Nazi.......what you are doing is known as Eisegesis..the opposite of exegesis......

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/eisegesis

Definition of EISEGESIS
: the interpretation of a text (as of the Bible) by reading into it one's own ideas — compare exegesis

THIS: is what honest Scriptural researchers engage in:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/exegesis

Definition of EXEGESIS
: exposition, explanation; especially : an explanation or critical interpretation of a text

true lilly wrote: To quote "tintin", "it's all connected". Satan-by-jack-chick Now please, KNOW THIS:

If anyone of Authority, had have told me,
"shut up about Australia", during any of
the decades I've been asking these questions
and seeking real answers, I WOULD HAVE. But by ALEXANDER The Great ANTI-CHRIST
SELLING US 'EGYPT' as MITSRAYIM instead of The AMERICAS
as HOLY SCRIPTURE DESCRIBES and ACTUAL, BURIED HISTORY
SHOWS, the whole world is KILLING over a USELESS STRIP of
DESERT, Israel/Zion
"They" TELL us is 'holy', while PRESERVING OZ/Australia for
THEMSELVES!

Actually, scripture itself rebukes your lies, False translations perpetuate false interpretations, and false interpretations lead to false churches. thumbs up

And to call Israel/Zion a 'useless piece of desert illuminates your ignorance and deceit.....here are the actual facts:..

The 7 Wonders of the Jewish World

http://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Op-EdContributors/Article.aspx?id=245708

1. Monotheism

There is an old ditty which goes, “How odd of God, to choose the Jews.” One of the many rejoinders is: “It’s not so odd; the Jews chose God.” Yet it is that very choosing of God which is odd and remarkable. As archeologist and Egyptologist Henri Frankfort wrote, “The dominant tenet of Hebrew thought is the absolute transcendence of God. God is not in nature. Neither earth nor sun nor heaven is divine; even the most potent natural phenomena are but reflections of God’s greatness... it needs an effort of the imagination to realize the shattering boldness of a contempt for imagery at the time, and in the particular historical setting, of the Hebrews.”

Aside from its role in shaping religion, monotheism also laid the foundation for the rise of science; as several historians of science have noted, the idea that disparate phenomena all follow fundamental “laws” flowed from monotheism. And the billions of adherents of Christianity and Islam are all adopting a monotheism initiated by the Jewish People.

2. The Land of Israel

The land of Israel, promised to Abraham, is small. It does not host the greatest waterfalls or the tallest mountains. But it is nevertheless remarkable within the natural world. Geographically, the land of Israel is at the junction of three continents: Europe, Asia and Africa. Within its tiny area, it houses an incredible diversity of landscapes: snowy slopes, tropical beaches, arid deserts and green forests. As a result of all this, the land of Israel is home to an astonishingly diverse range of flora and fauna. It is the southernmost range of many northern species, the westernmost range of eastern species, and the northernmost range of southern species. As the Midrash states, Israel is the center of the world.

3. Torah

Literally meaning “teaching,” the word Torah is often used in the narrow sense of referring to the Five Books of Moses. But in its broadest sense, it refers to the entire gamut of Jewish teachings. This marvelous body of literature chronicles a nation’s efforts over millennia to connect with the Divine, to improve the individual, to regulate society and to stretch the mind. Scripture, Talmud, midrash, philosophy, mysticism, law, ethics – it encompasses every intellectual taste and every aspect of our lives.

4. The calendar

The wonder of the Jewish calendar is not limited to the way in which it manages to synchronize three entirely unrelated natural phenomena: the rotation of the earth on its axis, the revolution of the moon around the earth, and the revolution of the earth around the sun.

The very contents of the Jewish calendar are so much richer than in the joke which describes it as consisting of two types of events: “They tried to kill us, we won, let’s eat,” and “They tried to kill us, we didn’t win, let’s not eat.”

We celebrate national salvation and religious freedom; we observe days of solemnity, repentance and introspection; and we mourn the loss of people and precious elements of our heritage. Most wonderful of all is the Sabbath, during which, miraculously, I am able to resist checking my e-mail for a full twenty-four hours.

5. Jewish survival

The Jewish People, never large in number, have been faced with hatred for over 3,000 years. We have been exiled from our home and forced into servitude and exile among hostile nations. We have suffered persecution in every one of the numerous countries in which we have lived. Nations faced with far fewer existential threats have disappeared, and yet we have survived.

Mark Twain famously asked, “The Egyptian, the Babylonian, and the Persian rose, filled the planet with sound and splendor, then... passed away. The Greek and the Roman followed. The Jew saw them all, beat them all, and is now what he always was, exhibiting no decadence, no infirmities of age, no weakening of his parts... What is the secret of his immortality?”

And we made it back to our homeland after 2,000 years of exile, an event completely unparalleled in world history.

6.The State of Israel

Like every citizen of Israel, and especially like every oleh (immigrant), I could rant endlessly about the shortcomings of the State of Israel (though unlike the citizens of our neighboring countries, I could do so without fear of being thrown in prison). But this would be a smallminded perspective that does not take into account the incredible challenges that the state overcomes.

Despite having to absorb an enormous number of immigrants in a short span of time, and having to devote a ridiculously large amount of resources to national defense, Israel has managed to create a vibrant democracy, an oasis of prosperity, producing astonishing accomplishments in every field, all while successfully repelling repeated attempts at annihilation.

7.Global significance

Although numbering only 0.2% of the total world population today, and never having numbered much more than that, the Jewish People have always had an inexplicably large impact upon the world. The spread of monotheism is the most significant example, but we have also made disproportionate contributions in every sphere of knowledge and endeavor. Meanwhile, the United Nations is obsessed with Israel, condemning it more than every other country put together. If anything, we’re too significant for our own good.

Those are the Seven Wonders of the Jewish World as I see them, which I think are much more wonderful than the Seven Wonders of the ancient world. Colossus, schmolossus.

more proof lilly is lying. thumbs up
Israeli Agriculture: Coping with Growth
By Jon Fedler
Editor of Agrictech Israel Magazine

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/agriculture/aggrowth.html

By the year 2020, Israel's population is expected to grow by 42 percent, to 8.5 million. This will cause huge increases in demand for agricultural produce and products; but urban use of land and water will also increase enormously.

In 2020 only half the amount of fresh water allocated to agriculture today (around 700 million cubic meters a year) will be available for this purpose and the amount of suitable land available for farming (360,000 hectares) will be 18 percent less than at present.

Part of the increased demand - notably for field crops (such as cereals, oilseeds and sugar) and for milk products, fish and beef - will have to be met by increased imports. Nevertheless a substantial part of that growing demand will have to come from increased domestic production. Sweeping changes will be required, such as a 33% increase in the labor force and a reduction in irrigated field crops, such as cotton, to make water available for growing fruit and vegetables for the local market.

The above is based on a study by the Ministry of Agriculture, which forecasts that despite its handicaps Israel will be able, by 2020, to increase production of agricultural goods by 48 percent over 1993 figures, averaging a growth of 1.5 percent per annum in real terms. This is certainly consistent with recent developments. Except for a brief period of uneven growth in the second half of the 1980s, agricultural output has grown consistently since 1948.

Despite the decline in its importance relative to other economic branches, agriculture has been growing in absolute terms and still plays an important part in Israel's economy, representing today some 2.0 percent of the Gross Domestic Product and about 3.5 percent of exports. Agricultural inputs produced in Israel are valued today at over $2 billion, of which 70% are exported.

Agriculture is of major national importance; in certain areas, such as the Arava and the Jordan Valley, it provides the sole means of livelihood for the population. In 1996 approximately 73,500 people were involved in farming, constituting about 3.0 percent of the country's workforce.

In monetary terms, Israel produces almost 70% of all its food requirements. It imports much of its grain, oilseeds, meat and fish, and its the sugar, coffee and cocoa. However, these imports are offset by exports of agricultural produce valued at around $800 million and $600 million worth of processed foods per annum. Today, just under a quarter of the income of Israel's farmers derives from the export of fresh produce, including items such as flowers, avocados, out-of-season vegetables and certain exotic fruits grown for export. In 1996 some 140,000 tons of fruit and vegetables - 14 percent of the entire crop - were sold to factories for processing and export.

This is a far cry from the situation a century ago. When Jews began resettling their historic homeland in the late 19th century, their first efforts were directed towards reclaiming the mostly semi-arid land, much of which was rendered untillable by deforestation, soil erosion and neglect. Rocky fields were cleared and terraces built in the hilly regions; swampland was drained, and systematic reforestation begun; soil erosion was counteracted, and salty land washed to reduce soil salinity.

Since Israel attained its independence in 1948, the total area under cultivation has increased from 165,000 ha. to some 435,000 ha. and the number of agricultural communities has grown from 400 to 900 (including 136 Arab villages). During the same period, agricultural production has expanded 16-fold, more than three times the rate of the population growth.

Israel's varied climatic, topographical and soil conditions (from sub-tropical to arid, from 400 meters below sea level to 1000 meters above and from sand dunes to heavy alluvial soils) made it possible to grow a wide range of agricultural produce. The success of the country's agriculture stems from the determination and ingenuity of farmers and scientists who have dedicated themselves to developing a flourishing agriculture in a country which is more than half desert, thus demonstrating that the real value of land is a function of how it is used................Growing Crops in the Desert
Since 1948, the sparsely populated desert area between Be'er Sheva and Eilat has played an important role in agricultural production. More than 40 percent of the country's vegetables and field crops are grown in the Arava and Negev and 90 percent of the melons exported come from the Arava.

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=191709

The Eternal Jew
One of the biggest cover-ups/False Flags in History is the massive misrepresentations/lies of and about the Jews. Their history, their beliefs, their culture etc.........

Over 300 years ago, King Louis XIV of France asked Blaise Pascal, the great Christian philosopher, to give him proof of God. Pascal answered, “Why the Jews, your Majesty, the Jews!”
http://www.simpletoremember.com/arti...ewish-history/

Quote:
That the Jewish nation—such a tiny group of people—survived two thousand years of exile and persecution was nothing short of a supernatural phenomenon. Pascal wasn’t the only one who was so amazed by the survival of the Jewish people. Other thinkers, philosophers and historians have noticed something unusual about the Jews.

Mark Twain, an agnostic and self-acknowledged skeptic, penned this in 1899 in Harper’s Magazine:

“The Egyptian, Babylonian, and the Persian rose, filled the planet with sound and splendor, then faded to dream-stuff and passed away. The Greek and Roman followed, made a vast noise and they are gone. Other peoples have sprung up, and held their torch high for a time, but it burned out and they sit in twilight now or have vanished. The Jew saw them all, beat them all, and is now what he always was, exhibiting no decadence, no infirmities of age, no weakening of his parts, no slowing of his energies, no dulling of his alert and aggressive mind. All things are mortal, but the Jew. All other forces pass, but he remains. What is the secret of his immortality?”....................4) Anti-Semitism
(TOP)

The term “anti-Semitism” itself is very curious. Why not refer to the hatred and persecution of Jews by more generic terms like religious bigotry, xenophobia, or racism? The Jews are the only group in the world with a unique term for their persecution. Why? The world seems to realize that anti-Semitism isn’t simply one more unfortunate example of hatred in the world, but is instead a phenomenon specific to the Jews.

There are four different aspects to anti-Semitism which characterize it as being a hatred like no other:

1) Universality
2) Intensity
3) Longevity
4) Irrationality

Universality:
The universal scope of anti-Semitism can be seen in the fact that Jews have been expelled from virtually every country in which they have resided. Jews were expelled from England in 1290, France in 1306 and 1394, Hungary in 1349 and 1360, Austria in 1421, from various places in Germany throughout the 14th, 15th and 16th centuries, from Lithuania in 1445 and 1495, Spain in 1492, Portugal in 1497, and from Bohemia and Moravia in 1744-45. Between the 15th and 18th centuries, Jews were not permitted to enter Russia, and when they were finally admitted, they were restricted to one area, the Pale of Settlement.

Parallel to these atrocities in Europe were various levels of anti-Semitism at the hands of the Arabs. From Islam’s inception in the 7th century, the Jews living in Arab countries were constantly made to feel like second-class citizens. Violent outbreaks sporadically occurred throughout the following 1300 years and reached a climax during the years 1948 and 1967. During that period, almost all of the Jews living in Aden, Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Syria and Yemen, over 500,000 in all, were forced to flee, fearing for their lives, in the wake of pogroms, assaults and massacres.

Even as far away as Ethiopia, where a small community of Jews were cut off from the rest of the Jewish people for over 2000 years, we find evidence of persecution from the neighboring peoples. There has even been evidence of anti-Semitism in Japan—a country where virtually no Jews ever lived!
Jewish Persecution Timeline

Intensity:
The ultimate example is the Holocaust (acknowledged throughout the world as the ultimate manifestation of evil in all of history)—the only time an entire people (i.e., men, women and children) had a campaign of complete annihilation waged against them.

Longevity:
Most of the world’s great powers, even those with only a small percentage of Jews among them, regarded the Jews as a central enemy. This phenomenon began as early as the Greek persecutions of Jews during the Second Temple period. It continued with the late Roman Empire, the Arabs, and the Christian world for over 15 centuries (most notably with the frequent occurrence of blood libels all throughout the Middle Ages) and more recently with the Nazis and the Soviet Union, as well as the Arabs today.

FULL LIST OF EMPIRES AGAINST THE JEWS:
Egyptian Empire,
Chaldean Empire,
Babylonian Empire,
Greek Empire,
Roman Empire,
Byzantine Empire,
Spanish Empire,
Ottoman Turkish Empire,
British Empire,
Austro-Hungarian Empire,
German Empire,
French Empire,
Russia Empire,
Soviet Empire,
Nazi Empire

Irrationality:
We are the only people ever accused of “deicide” (killing a god)—this has been claimed as one of the major causes of anti-Semitism for almost 2000 years. Despite the fact that eating blood is as strong a prohibition as that against eating pork, Jews were constantly persecuted throughout the Middle Ages through blood libels, the charge that we drank the blood of non-Jewish children. We were attacked in pogroms for well-poisoning and once even for air-poisoning.

The Jews in Germany were accused of having brought Socialism and Communism to Germany, of being responsible for Germany losing World War I, and of causing the economic problems of the 1920’s. This paranoia existed in spite of the fact that the percentage of Jews in Germany at the time was only 0.8%. Many nations have even hurt themselves with their persecution of the Jews, most notably Spain (economically) and Germany (with science, culture, military, etc.).

A forgery purporting to be the conspiratorial discussions of Jewish elders plotting to take over the world, “The Protocols of the Elders of Zion” was, next to the Bible, the best-selling book in the world during the 1920’s. It has since been printed in numerous languages. Since 1987 it is being widely distributed in Japan…

Of all the extreme fanaticism that plays havoc in man’s nature, there is none as irrational as anti-Semitism. The Jews cannot vindicate themselves in the eyes of these fanatics. If the Jews are rich, they are victims of theft and extortion. If they are poor, they are victims of ridicule. If they take sides in a war, it is because they wish to gain advantage from the spilling of non-Jewish blood. If they espouse peace, it is because they are scared and anxious by nature or traitors to their country. If the Jew dwells in a foreign land he is persecuted and expelled. If he wishes to return to his own land, he is prevented from doing so. - Lloyd George, 1923

Whatever we do, that is precisely what is cited as the reason for the hatred against us. At the same time that Jews in America were accused of being communists, Jews in Russia were being labeled as capitalists. The more one studies anti-Semitism, the more obvious it becomes that the innumerable “explanations” offered throughout the various societies in which Jews have resided are not reasons at all (i.e. whose absence would necessarily result in no more persecutions), but rather excuses.

But as my research into Jewish history progressed, I was surprised, depressed, and to some extent overwhelmed by the perpetual and irrational violence which pursued the Jews in every country and to almost every corner of the globe. If, therefore, persecution, expulsion, torture, humiliation, and mass murder haunt these pages, it is because they also haunt the Jewish story.
- Martin Gilbert, “Jewish History Atlas” Oxford 1985

It has been prophesied in the Torah that Jews will be persecuted:

“Among those nations you shall find no respite, no rest for your foot. There God will make you cowardly, destroying your outlook and making life hopeless. You will live in constant suspense. Day and night, you will be terrified, never sure of your existence. In the morning you will say, ‘If only it were night,’ and in the evening you will say, ‘If only it were morning!’ Such will be the dread that your heart will feel and the sights that your eyes will see” (Deut. 28:65-67).

No other form of racial hatred comes close to anti-Semitism in its virulence, its intensity and its irrationality.

As Professor Michael Curtis of Rutgers University put it:

“The uniqueness of anti-Semitism lies in the fact that no other people in the world have ever been charged simultaneously with alienation from society and with cosmopolitanism, with being capitalistic exploiters and also revolutionary communist advocators. The Jews were accused of having an imperious mentality, at the same time they’re a people of the book. They’re accused of being militant aggressors, at the same time as being cowardly pacifists. With being a chosen people, and also having an inferior human nature. With both arrogance and timidity. With both extreme individualism and community adherence. With being guilty of the crucifixion of Jesus and at the same time held to account for the invention of Christianity.” (Colloquium on anti-Semitism, 1987)

If we look at the history of anti-Semitism, we see one unceasing chain of slaughter, pogroms, pillaging, expulsion, etc. There are horrendous levels of violence that lead up to the worst thing that can be done to a hated people: Genocide. Most nations in history have not been subjected to even one genocide. But in almost every generation there’s an attempted Jewish genocide somewhere in the world on a macrocosmic or microcosmic scale.
Jewish Persecution Timeline

http://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Op-EdCo...aspx?id=245708

Dispersed among the Nations, the Jews brought a great many benefits to a great many people. As a Gentile I thank them and YHWH. thumbs up

http://www.jinfo.org/

"And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many peoples, as dew from the Lord, as showers upon the grass..." MICAH 5:6*

The Jews started it all - and by "it" I mean so many of the things we care about, the underlying values that make all of us, Jew and Gentile, believer and atheist, tick. Without the Jews, we would see the world with different eyes, hear with different ears, even feel with different feelings. And not only would our sensorium, the screen through which we receive the world, be different: we would think with a different mind, interpret all our experience differently, draw different conclusions from the things that befall us. And we would set a different course for our lives.
By "we" I mean the usual "we" of late-twentieth-century writing: the people of the Western world, whose peculiar but vital mentality has come to infect every culture on earth, so that, in a startlingly precise sense, all humanity is now willy-nilly caught up in this "we." For better or worse, the role of the West in humanity's history is singular. Because of this, the role of the Jews, the inventors of Western culture, is also singular: there is simply no one else remotely like them; theirs is a unique vocation. Indeed, as we shall see, the very idea of vocation, of a personal destiny, is a Jewish idea.

Our history is replete with examples of those who have refused to see what the Jews are really about, who - through intellectual blindness, racial chauvinism, xenophobia, or just plain evil - have been unable to give this oddball tribe, this raggle-taggle band, this race of wanderers who are the progenitors of the Western world, their due. Indeed, at the end of this bloodiest of centuries, we can all too easily look back on scenes of unthinkable horror perpetrated by those who would do anything rather than give the Jews their due.

But I must ask my readers to erase from their minds not only the horrors of history - modern, medieval, and ancient - but (so far as one can) the very notion of history itself. More especially, we must erase from our minds all the suppositions on which our world is built - the whole intricate edifice of actions and ideas that are our intellectual and emotional patrimony. We must reimagine ourselves in the form of humanity that lived and moved on this planet before the first word of the Bible was written down, before it was spoken, before it was even dreamed ...

... All evidence points to there having been, in the earliest religious thought, a vision of the cosmos that was profoundly cyclical. The assumptions that early man made about the world were, in all their essentials, little different from the assumptions that later and more sophisticated societies, like Greece and India, would make in a more elaborate manner. As Henri-Charles Puech says of Greek thought in his seminal Man and Time: "No event is unique, nothing is enacted but once ... every event has been enacted, is enacted, and will be enacted perpetually; the same individuals have appeared, appear, and will appear at every turn of the circle."

The Jews were the first people to break out of this circle, to find a new way of thinking and experiencing, a new way of understanding and feeling the world, so much so that it may be said with some justice that theirs is the only new idea that human beings have ever had. But their world view has become so much a part of us that at this point it might as well have been written into our cells as a genetic code. We find it so impossible to shed - even for a brief experiment - that it is now the cosmic vision of all other peoples that appears to us exotic and strange.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adapted with permission of the publisher from A History of the Jews, by Paul Johnson (HarperCollins, New York, ©️1987, p. 585; http://www.harpercollins.com).
In his Antiquities of the Jews, Josephus describes Abraham as 'a man of great sagacity' who had 'higher notions of virtue than others of his time'. He therefore 'determined to change completely the views which all then had about God'. One way of summing up 4,000 years of Jewish history is to ask ourselves what would have happened to the human race if Abraham had not been a man of great sagacity, or if he had stayed in Ur and kept his higher notions to himself, and no specific Jewish people had come into being. Certainly the world without the Jews would have been a radically different place. Humanity might have eventually stumbled upon all the Jewish insights. But we cannot be sure. All the great conceptual discoveries of the intellect seem obvious and inescapable once they have been revealed, but it requires a special genius to formulate them for the first time. The Jews had this gift. To them we owe the idea of equality before the law, both divine and human; of the sanctity of life and the dignity of the human person; of the individual conscience, and so of personal redemption; of the collective conscience, and so of social responsibility; of peace as an abstract ideal and love as the foundation of justice, and many other items that constitute the basic moral furniture of the human mind. Without the Jews it might have been a much emptier place. Above all, the Jews taught us how to rationalize the unknown. The result was monotheism...

Adapted with permission of the publisher from On Two Wings: Humble Faith and Common Sense at the American Founding, by Michael Novak (Encounter Books, San Francisco, CA, ©️2002, pp. 8-12; http://www.encounterbooks.com).
"The Bible was the one book that literate Americans in the seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries could be expected to know well," Robert Bellah has written. "Biblical imagery provided the basic framework for imaginative thought in America up until quite recent times and, unconsciously, its control is still formidable." As a design for the Seal of the United States, Jefferson suggested "a representation of the children of Israel in the wilderness, led by a cloud by day and a pillar of fire by night." He later concluded his second inaugural address with this same image: "I shall need ... the favor of that Being in whose hands we are, who led our fathers, as Israel of old, from their native land and planted them in a country flowing with all the necessaries and comforts of life." The image of "God's American Israel" made available four fresh perspectives, brought to intense focus by the Americans in a new and historically original way.

The first of these new perspectives was a narrative of purpose and progress. The Gentiles of the ancient world believed in cycles of time as regular (they thought) as the circular movements of the stars. They believed in eternal recurrence. But the Americans of 1770-1799 did not believe that time is cyclical, going nowhere, spinning in circles pointlessly. They believed that history had a beginning and was guided by Providence for a purpose... Time (in the view of the founders) was created for the unfolding of human liberty, for human emancipation. This purpose requires humans to choose for or against building cities worthy of the ideals God sets before them: liberty, justice, equality, self-government, and brotherhood...

... History, in this sense - open, purposive, contingent in liberty - is not a Greek or Roman idea. It is Hebraic; its source springs from the Biblical historians and prophets. Probably most of the humans who had ever lived before the arrival of Judaism on the world stage never even heard of "progress." The literature of Greece and Rome looks backwards, to golden ages of the past; the movement of time is circular. For Jews and Christians, by contrast, history is heading somewhere new: toward the New Kingdom of God, a kingdom of justice and love and peace, a new city on a hill...

... Second, Hebrew metaphysics held that everything in creation in all its workings and purposes is intelligible - suffused with reason, not absurd - in the eyes of a divine and loving Creator, Who created from nothing everything that is, and saw that it was good, and loved it; a Creator Who is more powerful than earthquakes, floods, erupting volcanos, hurricanes or anything else in the world, and different from them. One should not mistake this God for any part of His creation - as the Mayan Indians seem to have done, identifying God with rain and snakes and frogs and jackals (powerful forces in the dark, all of them). On the one hand, the world is not in itself divine. On the other, its Creator cannot be touched, tasted, heard, seen, or smelled. The Creator is independent of the world; therefore, the world can be looked into, investigated, and experimented with without infringing on His divinity. Strictly speaking, the Creator is beyond human categories, cannot be expressed in words that are like other words, imagined from the things of this world, or named as other things are named. He is not part of the material world. Seeking Him, it is better to aim one's mind in the direction of Spirit and Truth rather than matter, toward an Ineffable One Whom we do not name...

...Third, cherishing humble and weak things most of all, the Creator made at least two creatures to know Him, to love Him, and in total freedom (and not as slaves) to walk with Him - "male and female, He made them" (Genesis 1:27). "The God who gave us life, gave us liberty at the same time," Jefferson wrote summarizing the Biblical metaphysic. Liberty is the human condition established by the Bible, nearly every chapter of which turns upon its axis. What will Adam, King David, Peter, Saul, do next? Liberty is the axis of the universe, the ground of the possibility of love, human and divine... Moreover, the American tradition clearly distinguished a false idea of liberty - license - from the true liberty exercised in reflection and deliberate choice. Despite this high calling, men and women fail often, are vulnerable to human weakness, and are in want of checks and balances against their frailties.

Fourth, in Hebrew metaphysics the brief span of a human life is experienced as a time of suffering, testing whether humans can remain faithful to God's purposes in creating them - whether we will (or will not) show grace under pressure. In the Bible, the bright red thread of human history is not just liberty but liberty on trial...

...This drama of liberty gave birth to two "whig" theories of history, one Protestant and one Catholic. Nowadays, even secular people interpret history in the light of progress, rights, and liberty. Yet unbelievers received these concepts neither from the Greeks and Romans nor from Enlightened Reason, but via the preaching of Jesus Christ, from whom the Gentiles learned the essential outlook of the Hebrews: that the Creator gave humans a special place among all other creatures, and made them free, and endowed them with incomparable responsibility and dignity.

This sequence of related conceptions - that time had a beginning and is measured for progress (or decline) by God's standards; that everything in the world is intelligible, and that to inquire, invent, and discover is an impulse of faith as well as of reason; that the Creator endowed us with liberty and inviolable dignity, while the Divine Judge shows concern for the weak and the humble; that life is a time of duty and trial; and that history is to be grasped as the drama of human liberty - all these are the background that make sense of the Declaration of Independence. America and Israel, the first Israel and the second, shed light on each other...

Well......................if you liked this Thread thus far.now you're gonna be ecstatic!!!

http://www.simpletoremember.com/articles/a/quotes/

“I will insist the Hebrews have [contributed] more to civilize men than any other nation. If I was an atheist and believed in blind eternal fate, I should still believe that fate had ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing the nations ... They are the most glorious nation that ever inhabited this Earth. The Romans and their empire were but a bubble in comparison to the Jews. They have given religion to three-quarters of the globe and have influenced the affairs of mankind more and more happily than any other nation, ancient or modern.”

- John Adams, Second President of the United States
(From a letter to F. A. Van der Kemp [Feb. 16, 1808] Pennsylvania Historical Society)

http://www.simpletoremember.com/arti...pactofthejews/

Do any of you understand the concept of Abstract Ethical Monotheism?

“This is an exceedingly strange development, unexpected by all but the theologians. They have always accepted the word of the Bible: In the beginning God created heaven and earth… [But] for the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; [and] as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries.”

- Robert Jastrow
(God and the Astronomers [New York: W.W. Norton and Co., 1978], 116. Professor Jastrow was the founder of NASA’s Goddard Institute, now director of the Mount Wilson Institute and its observatory.)

”...If statistics are right, the Jews constitute but one percent of the human race. It suggests a nebulous dim puff of stardust lost in the blaze of the Milky way. properly, the Jew ought hardly to be heard of, but he is heard of, has always been heard of. He is as prominent on the planet as any other people, and his commercial importance is extravagantly out of proportion to the smallness of his bulk. His contributions to the world’s list of great names in literature, science, art, music, finance, medicine, and abstruse learning are also away out of proportion to the weakness of his numbers. He has made a marvelous fight in this world, in all the ages; and had done it with his hands tied behind him. He could be vain of himself, and be excused for it.

The Egyptian, the Babylonian, and the Persian rose, filled the planet with sound and splendor, then faded to dream-stuff and passed away; the Greek and the Roman followed; and made a vast noise, and they are gone; other people have sprung up and held their torch high for a time, but it burned out, and they sit in twilight now, or have vanished. The Jew saw them all, beat them all, and is now what he always was, exhibiting no decadence, no infirmities of age, no weakening of his parts, no slowing of his energies, no dulling of his alert and aggressive mind. All things are mortal but the Jew; all other forces pass, but he remains. What is the secret of his immortality?”

- Mark Twain
(“Concerning The Jews,” Harper’s Magazine, 1899
see The Complete Essays of Mark Twain, Doubleday [1963] pg. 249)

“if we were forced to choose just one, there would be no way to deny that Judaism is the most important intellectual development in human history.”
- David Gelernter, Yale University Professor

“The preservation of the Jews is really one of the most signal and illustrious acts of divine Providence… and what but a supernatural power could have preserved them in such a manner as none other nation upon earth hath been preserved. Nor is the providence of God less remarkable in the destruction of their enemies, than in their preservation… We see that the great empires, which in their turn subdued and oppressed the people of God, are all come to ruin… And if such hath been the fatal end of the enemies and oppressors of the Jews, let it serve as a warning to all those, who at any time or upon any occasion are for raising a clamor and persecution against them.”

- Thomas Newton - British Clergyman: Bishop of Bristol (1704-1782)

“For many people during many centuries, mankind’s history before the coming of Christianity was the history of the Jews and what they recounted of the history of others. Both were written down in the books called the Old Testament, [the Torah] the sacred writings of the Jewish people ... They were the first to arrive at an abstract notion of God and to forbid his representation by images. No other people has produced a greater historical impact from such comparatively insignificant origins and resources ...”
- J.M. Roberts, History Of The World

Intolerance lies at the core of evil.
Not the intolerance that results
from any threat or danger.
But intolerance of another being who dares to exist.
Intolerance without cause. It is so deep within us,
because every human being secretly desires
the entire universe to himself.
Our only way out is to learn
compassion without cause. To care for each other
simple because that ‘other’ exists.
- Rabbi Menachem Mendle

This people are not eminent solely by their antiquity, but are also singular by their duration, which has always continued from their origin till now. For, whereas the nations of Greece and of Italy, of Lacedaemon, of Athens and of Rome, and others who came long after, have long since perished, these ever remain, and in spite of the endeavors of many powerful kings who have a hundred times tried to destroy them, as their historians testify, and as it is easy to conjecture from the natural order of things during so long a space of years, they have nevertheless been preserved (and this preservation has been foretold); and extending from the earliest times to the latest, their history comprehends in its duration all our histories (which it preceded by a long time).
- Pensees by Blaise Pascal (1623-1662)
Encyclopedia Britannica, 1952 - Paragraph 620, p. 285

“Certainly, the world without the Jews would have been a radically different place. Humanity might have eventually stumbled upon all the Jewish insights. But we cannot be sure. All the great conceptual discoveries of the human intellect seem obvious and inescapable once they had been revealed, but it requires a special genius to formulate them for the first time. The Jews had this gift. To them we owe the idea of equality before the law, both divine and human; of the sanctity of life and the dignity of human person; of the individual conscience and so a personal redemption; of collective conscience and so of social responsibility; of peace as an abstract ideal and love as the foundation of justice, and many other items which constitute the basic moral furniture of the human mind. Without Jews it might have been a much emptier place.”

- Paul Johnson
(Christian historian, author of A History of the Jews and A History of Christianity)

“This one book (the Bible) ... has attracted to it, and had concentrated on it, vastly more thought and has called forth more works, explanatory, illustrative, apologetic, upon its text, its meaning, its geography, its theology, its chronology, its evidences, its inspiration, its origin, than all the rest of the literature of the world put together. An immense bulk of the world’s literature owes its origin to this book.”
- Carlyle B Heynes in The Bible, Is it a True Book

“What is the Jew?...What kind of unique creature is this whom all the rulers of all the nations of the world have disgraced and crushed and expelled and destroyed; persecuted, burned and drowned, and who, despite their anger and their fury, continues to live and to flourish. What is this Jew whom they have never succeeded in enticing with all the enticements in the world, whose oppressors and persecutors only suggested that he deny (and disown) his religion and cast aside the faithfulness of his ancestors?!
The Jew - is the symbol of eternity. ... He is the one who for so long had guarded the prophetic message and transmitted it to all mankind. A people such as this can never disappear.
The Jew is eternal. He is the embodiment of eternity.”

- Leo Tolstoy
(What is the Jew?
quoted in The Final Resolution, pg. 189, printed in Jewish World periodical, 1908)

“Small minds discuss people. Average minds discuss events. Great minds discuss ideas.”

It is against their own insoluble problem of being human that the dull and base in humanity are in revolt in anti-Semitism. Judaism, nevertheless, together with Hellenism and Christianity is an inalienable component of our Christian Western civilization, the eternal “call to Sinai” against which humanity again and again rebels.”
- Herman Rauschning, The Beast From the Abyss, pp. 155-56

You're welcome in advance

The Jews, not the New Age Neo Pagan Neo Nazi tru lilly The Jews; YHWHs 'Chosen Bearers of His Word' overwhemingly support Israel which ios th eREAL ZION................................NOT Australia the fake zion........... thumbs up

I think you need to understand what the word TRUTH means..........Factual reality based experience............your allegations that most people who acall themselves Jews are lying and that most Jews are opposed to Israel/Zionism are false. These allegations are not supported by facts.
http://www.zionismontheweb.org/antiz...s_not_Jews.htm

In summary

Almost all Jews (99%) are infact Zionists, but the definition Zionists (and infact almost all Jewish anti-Zionists) themselves use. If you use an antisemitic defintion such as Zionism as Racist you can of course invent statistics as you please. However you may as well declare Jews to be organges for all the meaning that has. It is unfortunate that a few sites, mostly antisemitic ones such as Serendipity link to the sites of the Satmar and Neturei Karta and try to spin a narrative of Zionists being a minority of Jews. It's unfortunate both because people believe it and get their facts wrong, but also becuase of the antisemitism they spread, antisemitism that those who wish to draw a destinction between the minority called Jews and the "evil entity" they have been attacking called Zionism are more than susceptible to.

If you would bother to read actual, credentialed History books, you would know that the Khazari Nation never converted to Judaism............the Royal Family did(King Bula), but the population largely remained Pagan, Dendrists, Animists, polytheists....

The Facts are: Israel is more legitimate then many other Nations, The Jews in Israel are genetically decended from the Ancient Israelites.....The Arabs suffer more oppression and mistreatment from other arabs......

You've bought into too much antisemitic propaganda..............in this Thread you have called me a Dog, A Rat, and a Whore.........your judgements based on false beliefs..........YOU are the threat to peace, you are the fearmongering, hatemongering liar............
http://www.zionismontheweb.org/antizionism/

Here's the question: anti-Zionist or non-Zionist, is there a difference? The answer is yes. A Zionist is someone who supports the existance of a State of Israel as a Jewish Home Land (where Jews and others can live). A non-Zionist is one is not a Zionist. An anti-Zionist is someone who activly disputes the fact that Israel has a right to exist. Note that this is not the same as disagreeing with one or more Israeli government policies, it's more like supporting the President of Iran's calls to wipe Israel off the map. One can disagree with the actions of Israel as a state without being against the state's right to exist, and the right of the Jewish people to have their home land. Often though anti-Zionism is a mask for antisemitism and anti-Zionists will regurgitate antisemitic propoganda that was used in Nazi Germany, just changing "Zionist" or "Jew". Arguments against "the Zionists" as often supported by "evidence" from antisemitic propoganda such as the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, or through classic antisemitism such as blood liable. There is a huge difference between speaking out against Israeli policy you disagree with and falling in with a racist crowd and adopting their arguments.

http://www.shamash.org/lists/scj-faq...faq/14-05.html

Diaspora Jews, on the whole, support Zionism in one way or another through active participation in aspects of the movement itself, or through public and/or financial support of Israel.

Some Diaspora Jews realize their belief in Zionism by immigrating to the Land of Israel (making 'aliyah' - "going up") to participate directly in the task of rebuilding the nation.

Diaspora Jews, whether or not associated with Zionist activities, have been enriched culturally, socially and spiritually by the reestablishment of Israel in its ancestral homeland. Even non-Zionist and anti-Zionist Jews find Israel an excellent place for Torah study

thumbs up

wave

lilly, do you want me to Post the above information is all your Threads? fup
sharky
sharky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down