Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epic Fails...

+3
McKallisti Of The Sods
Billy Ruben
Sod-Haus...!!!
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Epic Fails... - Page 2 Empty Re: Epic Fails...

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:11 pm

Epic Fails... - Page 2 Preists

LOL...!!!

lmao rolf lmao
That Damned Sod...!!!
That Damned Sod...!!!

Back to top Go down

Epic Fails... - Page 2 Empty Re: Epic Fails...

Post  Billy Ruben Wed May 02, 2012 10:58 am

That Damned Sod...!!! wrote: Epic Fails... - Page 2 Preists

LOL...!!!

lmao rolf lmao

Only today an Australian rebel priest is pushing for an enquiry into child sex abuse scandals and to lift the lid on secrecy,that former PM Howard appointed George Pell as head priest/Diosce or whatever Bishop Bullshit title they hold...cause he SUPPRESSED the scandals,thanks to the Packer run press in Australia at that time.

There were two times I celebrated in my life,one a death and one a leader deposed by ballot.

The death of Kerry "Goanna" Packer...

Epic Fails... - Page 2 R68272189131 Epic Fails... - Page 2 Phantoadleftnew Epic Fails... - Page 2 Ntaboutimage3

...Heard there's a few missing children buried on the borders of his Scone property....I've yet to find the time and money to verify.

Sadly So...

And the day this low-life deadshit arsehole fucked this country good and proper.Under Keating,I could afford a drug habit,pay my rent and eat...all on the dole or welfare.This fucker,you needed two wage earners,one with two jobs,no family time,made lots of money,but everything five folded in price.
 Epic Fails... - Page 2 373219816x9340x191
(here,John Howard describes the size of his dialated sphincter...after the US congress,bent him over for the war in Iraq.You can tell by the size,he served them well.Still fucked him for it...but that's repressive closet poofs in Parliament.)

And there was no need too.

Same with electricity bills in the UK.There's no need for high bills.Enjoy it,before the Sun ejects plasma from a rare eruptive event and smotes your fucking arses.

cthulhu

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2