Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Grrrls - (Girl Punk,Riot Grrrl,All Girl)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Grrrls - (Girl Punk,Riot Grrrl,All Girl) - Page 2 Empty Bikini Kill - R.I.P.

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:12 pm

It's hilarious,but the inhabitants of this forum,thought I had died.I'm really in good shape,except the emotional and astral body of the aura,needs a little work.Well,hell,I've been through the mill,quite a few times,should be dead,but refuse to give up and if it annoys the multitude of enemies,staying alive is quite an incentive.But if I do go down,due to nefarious deeds and conspiracies,they'll announce it,through the media,car crash or a stabbing,like my dreams last night.But it's cool,I know the tricks and ploys and the portal does await me to a much higher existance.Shame my kids won't know the depth of it,but,it's better that way,don't want any more emotional wrecks hoping for justice that will never come.

I can't say everything about it
In just one single song
I can't put how I feel in a package
And sell it back to everyone

But wait
There's another boy genius who's fucking gone
I hope the food tastes better in heaven
I know there's lots of rad queer boys up there
I hope every time they talk to you
They know they're lucky to be your friend

Cuz look
And I wouldn't be so fucking mad so fucking
Pissed off if it wasn't so fucking wrong
It's all fucking wrong
It's not fair, it's not fair, it's not fair

But no one said life was easy
Yeah, but no one said, no one said
Nothing's supposed to happen right?
No, no one told me anything
To prepare me for fucking this

Don't tell me it don't matter
Don't tell me I've had three days to get over it
It won't go away
It just won't go away
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

The Grrrls - (Girl Punk,Riot Grrrl,All Girl) - Page 2 Empty Taree Hates The Frumpies...She's a real Cutie Pie-The Frumpies

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:23 pm

It's a Friday morning,the stress is finally gone.no more insuarance hassles.You get up out of bed,the leg's still throbbing,from taking a fall off a ladder,nearly breaking it,trying to remove and save a spider from my daughters room yesterday.At first,there was a large depressed shape in the face of the shin,now swollen and bruised.Looks like I damaged the bone but can still walk.

You wake up,it's 10:30 am,you sort of feel alright,wanna supercharge the day,so you throw a little Frumpies on.I just wanna Puke on the Stereo,You'll See,Fuck Kitty,...then she's a real cutie pie,You open the window,peeling back dark blue blanket,you've pinned up to hide the light and shadows within moving about the room.When you're a target,you live differently,behind 1/4 inch steel plates and blacked out curtains.

You open the window,to be glared at by indignant Jehovah witnesses,hating the sonic dinn greeting them.Hillbilly rednecks sneer and motionb to gesture with offensive hand signals,this,is the only weapon I have against these inbred cretins.They burnt two of my cars,stole my chicken coup and drive by screaming out threats.

I answer with the greatest of fuck-yous,chick punk,Riot Grrrl.

It's like acid on the skin to the rednecks.The sun peers from darkened clouds catching me unwittingly,I wince in pain and quickly withdraw pulling the window shut,I see their glares of hatred melt to laughter as the sun fights me back into the shadowes of the bedroom.The hillbillies laugh,they call me Nosferatu and move on.

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

The Grrrls - (Girl Punk,Riot Grrrl,All Girl) - Page 2 Empty The Frumpies - I Don't Wanna Go Home

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:35 pm

Almost sound like The Velvet Underground,yeah,really getting off on The Frumpies today.Love my Grrrls.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

The Grrrls - (Girl Punk,Riot Grrrl,All Girl) - Page 2 Empty Bratmobile-Do You Like Me Like That?

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:33 pm

Actually slept during the night again.Pot has that wonderful effect,restoring your inner clock.It's a Saturday morning,nothing but noisey birds and chickens clucking.

Fashion together the third cup of tea,light up a cigarette and kick the day off with this.Girl punk made my life whole.Would'nt know how to cope without it.Would'nt you agree?

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Fri May 18, 2012 6:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

The Grrrls - (Girl Punk,Riot Grrrl,All Girl) - Page 2 Empty Bikini Kill- For Only

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:19 pm

An image from a long long time ago
Is haunting me
It plays itself with picture perfect clairty
-Forever twenty three-
For only me to see
I watch it like a movie
The details so consume me
What's real will surface when it's gone
(And then it's gone)
By now you've heard the news
What is there left to do?
I watch it like a movie
The details so consume me
What's real will surface when it's gone
(And then it's gone)
Your face looks so familar
Unwashed and quite peculiar
No I can't say that I recall
I guess it's gone

The Grrrls always bring me back home,When you're young,you're having too much fun to be concerned with adult concepts and rivalies.As one ages,well most,they lose that spark and engage in conflicts with others that really have no meaning,nor conducive to health and looks.

I drive down the highways,playing this at max volume,lifting the weight and gravity of thoughts and feeling,that others want you to give weight too,free of the shackles their minds live,going to score pot,get stoned,sit by the water,flirt with young ladies and be a joy to have around.You feel alive again,free.Young again.

That's what I wanted little Peyton to see.You can escape into your mind,with a little help with THC,driving and cool songs.

thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

The Grrrls - (Girl Punk,Riot Grrrl,All Girl) - Page 2 Empty Concrete Life - Huggy Bear

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:03 am

one two three four

it's a temporary kick to alleviate constraint
how we fucked and robbed a cop
slashed him in the face
it wasn't some sick fantasy
it started running true unashamedly

it's a temporary kick to alleviate constraint
how we fucked and robbed a cop
she pissed into his face
it wasn't some sick fantasy
it started running true unashamedly

i'm not running to you
while you're this immobilized and stricken
i'd rather cut my arms off
than see you going out with him

ahh ahh

This is going into my Police Thread,love it...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

The Grrrls - (Girl Punk,Riot Grrrl,All Girl) - Page 2 Empty Bratmobile - In Love With All My Lovers

Post  Billy Ruben Sun May 13, 2012 5:37 am

Beautiful song...great lyrical delivery.Love it.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

The Grrrls - (Girl Punk,Riot Grrrl,All Girl) - Page 2 Empty Bikini Kill R I P (Rest in Pissoff ed ness) / Resist Psychic Death

Post  Billy Ruben Sun May 13, 2012 5:51 am

Your world not mine
Your world not ours
Your world not mine
Your world not ours

I will resist with every inch and every breath
I will resist this psychic death

There\'s more than two ways of thinking
There\'s more than one way of knowing
There\'s more than two ways of being
There\'s more than one way of going somewhere

Silence inside of me, silence inside

This is the song that led me to the whole riot grrl scene,as I was looking for answers going through this Telepathic Group Rapport of the negative alignment.They put voices in your head and cause heaps of pain after they strip you down in a Kundalini Ritual,stripping you from the base and working its way up,I jumped when Sebastion The Cat interupted at the solar plexus...lucky me.Despite the high sexual feelings as I had a shower after the ritual,I resisted to wank off,another aspect I ruined,Third and final aspect,I pulled my astral body back off them and hissed like a snake back at them as a form of greeting or something.The spontaneous yogi position I sat in was pure witch-craft or mind-control,I felt another mind running parallel to me.He called himself Ned and that he's a walk-in.

But they play all your belief systems,they were even informed about David Icke actually and this is at the end of 1999 and we're Australian.

So about 1994,I was already into Huggy Bear but ignored the tag "Riot Grrl" and come 2004,ten years later,I was researching avenues to beat psychic attack and discovered proper Riot Grrl,through Bikini Kill,cause of this one song,it was on a demos album of theirs or a singles collection.I used p2p back then until the present,Soulseek,having the best underground music catalogue one can wish for and the other bands followed,Heavens To Betsys,The Frumpies,Bratmobile,Julie Ruin,more Huggy Bear,Sleater Kinney,Slant6 and many more acts I've yet to discover,So,Kathleen Hannah,my fondest and kindest regards madam,jolly good show and the strange paths one travels so that they may find you,all my love,Jason.

thumbs up tiphat wub

But I must admit Kathleen,they have'nt gone easy and my hate fueled the infernal fires of their system.They were to blame and indulged many,many varied ways and tactics of unfairness and injustice,they just don't like to lose,they get theirs,but I answered the great mysteries and questions for them,I used to be one of them,long ago and there is hope for change and escaping the wheel of karma that keeps you trapped there...you just have to be extraordinary....And that's what I see in you.

Lyrics to RIP:

I can't say everything about it
In just one single song
I can't put how I feel in a package
And sell it back to everyone

But wait
I hope the food tastes better in heaven
I know there's lots of rad queer boys up there
I hope every time they talk to you
They know they're lucky to be your friend

Cuz look
And I wouldn't be so fucking mad so fucking
Pissed off if it wasn't so fucking wrong
It's all fucking wrong
It's not fair, it's not fair, it's not fair

But no one said life was easy
Yeah, but no one said, no one said
Nothing's supposed to happen right?
No, no one told me anything
To prepare me for fucking this

Don't tell me it don't matter
Don't tell me I've had three days to get over it
It won't go away
It just won't go away

cheers

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

The Grrrls - (Girl Punk,Riot Grrrl,All Girl) - Page 2 Empty Bratmobile (Live @ the Jabberjaw L.A. 1993)

Post  Billy Ruben Fri May 18, 2012 6:45 pm

In a way,it's a shame to call it Riot Grrrl,when punks should be smart and united.The Grrrls invented this tag,to distance themselves from the violence that erupted in the mid-80's punk shows that Jello Biafra commented and sang about regularly.See the Dead Kennedys song,Chickenshit Conformist....to get the message.

But Riot Grrrl,it's just garagepunk at it's finest delivery.Check it out...Bratmobile 1993.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

The Grrrls - (Girl Punk,Riot Grrrl,All Girl) - Page 2 Empty Bikini Kill - In Accordance To Natural Law

Post  Billy Ruben Sat May 19, 2012 9:31 pm

wakey,wakey to a brand new day,three cigarettes,three cups of tea,vitamins and some Bikini Kill,to greet the dim light of a winters sun...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

The Grrrls - (Girl Punk,Riot Grrrl,All Girl) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Grrrls - (Girl Punk,Riot Grrrl,All Girl)

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:29 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

Almost sound like The Velvet Underground,yeah,really getting off on The Frumpies today.Love my Grrrls.

I call this "The Melbourne Song".

I hate NSW and always loved Melbourne.When I was splitting up in 2010,I lied and said I was going to Tasmania,cause it's beautiful with Antarctic air to breathe,which

makes me feel energized and alive...always,I never have a low point when I'm that far south.

I bought a car from there,a real shitbox....and this song,I just looped it and drove for fourteen hours cruising along,stoned as.

Greatest feeling of freedom...driving state to state,no check-points,no papers needed.The best.

Happier alone with enough dollars to just drive anywhere,love it.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

The Grrrls - (Girl Punk,Riot Grrrl,All Girl) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Grrrls - (Girl Punk,Riot Grrrl,All Girl)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum