Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Icke lies about Osama Bin Laden Execution...

3 posters

Go down

Icke lies about Osama Bin Laden Execution... Empty Icke lies about Osama Bin Laden Execution...

Post  SimonLove Tue May 10, 2011 8:22 am

Good article here about David Icke's lies regarding Osama Bin Laden Execution...http://www.icke-exposed.co.uk/icke-lies/icke-lies-about-bin-laden-assassination/

SimonLove

Back to top Go down

Icke lies about Osama Bin Laden Execution... Empty Re: Icke lies about Osama Bin Laden Execution...

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Tue May 10, 2011 8:26 am

Yeah I read it too, and I admit that I do not believe that Osama died in 2002. But let me state that Icke was researching what he had been told by an insiderer. It seems that Icke can never do anything right for you and is an easy target.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Icke lies about Osama Bin Laden Execution... Empty That's not fair at all!

Post  SimonLove Tue May 10, 2011 11:39 am

TISWAS PALMER wrote:Yeah I read it too, and I admit that I do not believe that Osama died in 2002. But let me state that Icke was researching what he had been told by an insiderer. It seems that Icke can never do anything right for you and is an easy target.

Unfortunately you're wrong this time. Check out this link on my website called — Icke is Right

SimonLove

Back to top Go down

Icke lies about Osama Bin Laden Execution... Empty Re: Icke lies about Osama Bin Laden Execution...

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:55 am

Hey Simon'love', I am not interested in your website because it is just a jealousy on your part. Absolutely useless website indeed and hey it seems that you have lost again Mr David Icke.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sothis Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:10 am

MRS TISWAS PALMER wrote:Yeah I read it too, and I admit that I do not believe that Osama died in 2002. But let me state that Icke was researching what he had been told by an insiderer. It seems that Icke can never do anything right for you and is an easy target.

It seems that he comes across a lot of insiders who fill him with crap. I reckon that people meet him and make out they are insiders, fill his head with shit and leave him to print it, and he, thinking he is exposing some great plot, goes along with it all. Total dupe.
Sothis
Sothis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sothis Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:11 am

MRS TISWAS PALMER wrote:Hey Simon'love', I am not interested in your website because it is just a jealousy on your part. Absolutely useless website indeed and hey it seems that you have lost again Mr David Icke.

Or maybe you are afradi that he will shatter Ickes silly theories and are too afradi to confront such a possibility, prefering to remain in devoted ignorance to your guru.
Sothis
Sothis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down